Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Innerheart Meeting. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Innerheart Meeting. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Innerheart Meeting. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Innerheart Meeting. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Innerheart Meeting. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Innerheart Meeting. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Innerheart Meeting. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Innerheart Meeting. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Innerheart Meeting. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Innerheart Meeting.

5 posters

Go down

Innerheart Meeting. Empty Innerheart Meeting.

Post by Sena Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:57 pm

The clearing is set with chairs at the center and a pew at the front. A sign is beside the pew and reads, "PLEASE BE YOURSELVES AND NOT YOUR CHARACTERS!"

I walk up to the pew and speak into the microphone, "I've been hearing about how sites have been dropping like flies. This is the first site I have ever joined that is like this and I have been enjoying my time here. I wouldn't like to see it go down like the others. With that said, we need to keep this site alive! Any suggestions?" I blush at the people in front of me.  Shocked
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Innerheart Meeting. Empty Re: Innerheart Meeting.

Post by Keira Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:04 pm

I walked in and sat Down, I listened to sena and waited for her to stop speaking "we need to recruit..... In any way...." I sighed and stood up "and the reason sites drop like flies is because! People keep making new sites before the old ones lives are done... They draw away people from the old sites and seperatebthem between the new ones.... That's what happened to FF when Gallia was made... And it's what happened to Gallia when this site was made. And with Gallia being re formed and some new sites being made. Tho place will soon die." Happy with my rant I sat down and waited for a rebuttle.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Sterling and Octavian walked into the clearing, with the demon asking, "What the hell is this?" angrily. "The reason why these sites are becoming bywords is because somehow, people are conflicting with each other, and it ends up becoming a huge problem. If the people would just take a damned minute to sit down and sort this all out, then we wouldn't have sites "dropping like flies".

Octavian agreed, "The reason why feuds last so long is because the combatants never take the opportunity to sort things out. That because they won't want to see each other face-to-face. On the contrary, meeting your enemy can help quite a bit, as this can get them to say 'Why are we doing this'?"

"Also, I honestly don't understand how these fights are beginning in the first place," replied Sterling. "If you have a problem with someone, sort it out so it doesn't affect the people around you."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Axium Zikari Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:51 pm

I walked in and decided to take a seat made oddly enough of purple shapes. "If we really want to change this we need to do a few things.
1) People need to show up, REGARDLESS of whether some one you don't like is here. Perfect example is me. Everyone knows of how I feel about Rayne/Brie, yet you dont see that stopping me from being here. So if you REALLY got a problem with someone, suck it the fuck up and deal.
2) Recruiting. Yes I know that it is difficult for some of yall to do this and do it correctly. And YES I know that SOME of yall dont want to meet new people, but that is the only way for this site to A)survive and B) thrive.
3)just in fucking general, GET THE FUCK ALONG!
4) We need to stop making our own sites unless they honestly have a different setting and(ONLY IF YOU REALLY HAVE TO) learn how to multi-site if you do go on many. With that said, I'm currently putting Gallia's renovation on hold so THIS site can stay alive cause for fucks sake I'm tired of gathering you teenagers(excluding the few that are ACTUALLY 18 and older) all on one site TO rp.

Yes, alot of this points have been made early, but they really are whats keeping this site form being the one site that we all just hangout on for the next 2 years( yes this is a possibility, I was in a group 5 years ago where we had one site and stayed there DESPITE the time zone differences). So guys, lets make this the best site we can make it."
Axium Zikari
Axium Zikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:29 pm

I agree.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:00 am

I beamed at the turn out and nodded my head vigorously. "Very good, all of you. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who cares about this site. Now, saying is better than doing. But, I'm sure if we work hard and keep piece, this site will have a chance!"  Very Happy 
I walk off the pew and sit in a seat, offering anyone else to stand up and speak.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down