Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon

2 posters

Go down

<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon Empty <Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Olianc wore his helm and rode on his steed as he moved with a team of silver hand members "remember tamers stealth is the greatest advantage we have" He rode through the forest keeping all his senses at the peak and hightened
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

<Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon Empty Re: <Silver hand> Capture of a Dragon

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Lucius walked through the forest in dragon form. He had just finished his nap and was looking for some food. His tail swished behind him and he let out a yawn. He wasnt being stealthy, after all, not much attacked such a huge dragon.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Olianc and his men felt the ground shake, some looked around worried as to what it was others had tightened their grip on their weapons, Olianc smiled "well then, it would seem we have our new target" he rode off towards the source of it but stopped a bit aways from it as his men caught up to him he saw what it was "a...drakonian well wellthis could be a very good day for us"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Lucius suddenly turned his head to see the men, sensing them. He growled at them, seeing their weapons. Then he roared, opening his wings, showing off his teeth. His dragon side seemed to have a tighter hold on his sanity. His blue eyes stared at them, as he growled loudly enough to shake the trees.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:49 pm

Olianc did not share the fear that his soldiers he was actually smiling as he looked at the dragon "What a magnificent being" He slammed the bottom of his spear into the ground "men stand firm fear not for death for it shall come soon enough fear for those that oppose the silver hand once we have brought this creature back as an ally" At those words the men nodded and as if all fear had left them they stood beside Olianc as he spoke "Dragon do you have a name?" he asked it.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:02 pm

The dragon started giggling. "Of course I do. It's Lucius. And whatever makes you think I'll be your ally? I don't pick sides." He giggled in a deeeeeep voice. He started walking away, his tail swinging to hit the men. He continued giggling.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Olianc laughed as the dragon giggled and swatted away the tail with his spear the strength nearly unfathomable. "Quite an interesting being, but tell me how do you feel about bloodshed to have a chance to rip apart those that stand against you, to see blood rain down"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Lucius suddenly twisted around, smiling creepily. "Blood? Oh yes I like blood. Blood is very nice. I love to spill it. I'd love to make it rain. But I do this on my own time, thank you very much." He giggled, twisting his head back around and started walking off again.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Olianc smirked as the dragon turned his head and his men all threw out their control collars aiming at the dragons neck (they work kinda like handcuffs) "my dear dragon you see this time I don't think it'll be entirely your own control or time, you have no need to worry as we will ensure blood ish shed."
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:39 pm

He turned quickly, hearing metal. Lucius roared, using his ice breath on the collars. Some were hit with ice shards, some with the icy breath that froze them and made them fall to the ground, inoperateable. Lucius was angry now, and he slammed a paw onto the ground, casting ice plane. The ground around him became ice. He then used crystal mayham, and ice spike shot out of the ground about 2 feet high from under Olianc and his men.

Mana watch: 60%
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:49 am

Olianc smirked and jumped back sliding a bit on the ice but he planted his spear into the ground and smiled as his men who were still standing pulled out a second set of collars and threwthem at the dragon "my men are trained well and i will not fall easily"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:07 pm

Lucius ducked his head and used his tail to knock away the collars. "And I'm not an animal waiting to be captured! You will all perish under my claws!" He roared at them. He slapped his tail on the ground, and two ice wolves seemed to jump out of the ice. They charged Oliancs men, but not Olianc. Lucius then drew a paw over his other paw, whispering lunatic speed. His paws seemed to glow a tiny bit. He then rushed forward at a speed that had previously seemed unable to be hit by such a huge creature and brought down his claws on to Olianc and his men.

OOC: My plan is to leave only Olianc standing by the end of this fight, then be captured.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Oliancs men were careful and cautious trying to avoid but some didn't make it in time and got slammed down while Olianc stood there unphased by these events. "I see then i shall capture you myself" He swung his spear around his body at an impressive speed as he swatted at the paw aiming to knock it aside.

OOC: Olianc will be a bit op since he is ment to be a boss later on plus doesn't have any powers.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Lucius roared with anger as his paw was swatted, hardly managing to gain his balance at the last second. "The only thing you will be capturing is a death sentance!" He growled, and suddenly roared, performing Psychotic scream.

Mana watch: 30%
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Olianc held his head lightly for a second while the remainging men screamed in agony. Olianc shook his head then swirled his spear around and threw out his collar at Lucius.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Lucius inadvertently dodged the collar as he charged at the men screaming. He attempted to claw them all to death, growling and roaring his anger. Any that remained he tried to bite and eat.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down