Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:50 pm

"My turn". I use wind cannon to get myself onto the ledge. Unfortunately I overshoot it and face-plant on a rock.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:57 pm

"Tom!" Eliza yelped, running over to him. She grabbed him, turning him around to face her. She looked his face for any signs of pain or wounds.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 pm

I rub my head. "Well...aren't I clumsy..." I was dizzy.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Eliza held his shoulders. "You are you oaf." She laughed, rubbing his head with a hand, the other helping hold him up and steady him.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:49 pm

I laugh as well "I guess I am". I place my hands on the ground to keep my self sitting upright.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Eliza sits on the ground next to him. "Silly, looks like I have to look after my clumsy oaf." She laughed, then looked away and blushed. "S-Sorry, got carried away." She said.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:06 pm

I blush as well. "Quite alright". I stare up at a ledge. "Let's try to not overshoot it this time..." I grab Eliza as I use wind cannon to get up onto the ledge.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Eliza yelped. She let out a breath as they landed. "Hey! You can't just grab me out of the blue! Warn me..." She said, crossing her arms. She looked around for another ledge.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:24 pm

"Sorry...I tend to do things without thinking". I look for another ledge and see our destination. "Bright side is, we're almost there".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Eliza stopped pouting and smiled. "Good, good. About time." She said, looking for a ledge. She spotted one that was a bit too high for her to jump up to. "Tom, there." She said, pointing to it.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:57 pm

"Alright then, time to use Wind Cannon again, hang on!" I grab Eliza again and propel us both up to the ledge. "This is beginning to grow strenuous..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Eliza nodded, hanging on to him briefly. "Sorry..." She said, kicking a stone. Again, Tom was exerting himself for her, and she hated it.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:25 pm

"Eh, it's worth it. We're almost there aren't we? Best part is there's no more climbing involved. Just gotta go straight through this...ridged mountaintop..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Eliza shook her head, looking around. "He just had to train us here, didn't he?" She growled, placing her hand on her hips. She looked for an easy way through the mountain top.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 pm

"Well, I can't imagine most people willing to make the trip, so perhaps to see if we already have to stamina and endurance required for the training here..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Eliza shrugged. "Perhaps. But this is going over the top." She said, and started to walked forward carefully.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:02 am

I start doing the same. "Guess that explains why a Drakonian runs this place we're headed to..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:10 am

Eliza nodded. "Yeah, they have their damn wings..." She mumbled, cursing as a sharp stone cut her leg.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:16 am

I stop and see that Eliza had cut her leg. "Are you alright Eliza?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 am

Eliza growled. "Yeah, I'm fine." She looks at the cut closely, seeing the bleeding was already slowing. She kept walking.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:37 am

"If you say so..." We continue forth
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:50 am

The cut slowly healed due to her regeneration. She continued walking carefully, glancing at Tom from time to time.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:07 am

I carefully tread the ground. Keeping my eye on Eliza as we make our way to the Drakonian's meeting place.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:49 am

Eliza kept going, almost getting there. She must have gotten excited, because she tripped over a stone. She yelped, putting her hands in front if her to catch herself. She mumbled more curses, getting back to her feet. She looked at her hand, and a few sharp stone were in them. She growled angrily.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:58 am

"You sure you're alright?" I saw she had stumbled onto some sharp rocks, making sure I didn't end up doing the same.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next