Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:52 am

"If you say so". I turn back around and continue walking.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:58 am

Eliza shook her head again, staying right on his heels. She mulled over thoughts in her head, not paying too much attention anymore. She seemed to mumble Casper.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:22 am

We walk till we reach a high ledge. "Seems like a little more effort is gonna be needed to get up that".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:43 am

Eliza looked up after walking after him. She growled angrily. "Just what we needed..." She mumbled. She seemed angrier than she stood have been. She tried to figure out a way up there.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:04 pm

I look around and see a lower ledge I could jump off of to get to the higher one. I leap onto it. Almost losing my balance, and then jumping to the higher ledge. "Whew...talk about skillful climbing". I chuckle to myself.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Eliza watched, then tried to copy Tom. She jumped down to the ledge, then jumped at the higher one. She seemed to slip when she jumped, only grabbing the ledge with her hands. She pulled herself up, muttering curses as she did so.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 pm

"Well, I guess this trip just signifies what we both need to improve on. Though I must say, you copied what I did quite well".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Eliza blushed again. "Th-Thanks..." She mumbled. She held her arm like an embaressed child. She looked up to see how much farther they had to go.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:18 pm

"Welcome". I look up. Then a sweat-drop trickled down my face. "We aren't even a quarter of the way there yet..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Eliza growled. "This is ridiculous..." She hissed, getting angrier. She looked around for a way up, like a pathway. "Who put a dojo up there anyway?"
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:05 pm

"I guess it's to see if people who want to train there are worthy or not. No use training someone who's out of shape". I sigh. "I would use wind cannon to get us up there but the air up there is pretty thin. Elevating to fast would have some unwanted consequences..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Eliza shivered at the thought. "Lets just climb, I'd rather not die..." She said, looking around. She spotted a craggy bit of the ice, and smiled. She walked over to the wall and began climbing by grabbing the nook and crannies and putting her feet in them.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:50 pm

I see Eliza climbing and begin to do the same.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:00 am

Eliza managed to get up to the ledge at the top of the wall of ice. She turned around and reached a hand to help Tom the rest of the way up.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:35 pm

I grab Eliza's hand as she helped me up.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Eliza pulls him up, looking a little angry. She looks to see if there was anywhere else they could climb easily.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 pm

"Looks like I'm not the only one having a bad day..." I glance around and see a ledge that was too steep to climb up. I then see a solid wall next to it. I use a very short but powerful bust of wind to blast me up to the wall, where I jumped off the wall and landed safely on the ledge.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:02 am

Eliza watched him and growled. "Going to leave me behind? Thanks." She hissed, trying to figure out a way up. She suddenly smirked, moving snow that was above Toms head, aiming to cover him.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:31 am

"Hey!" Snow covered me. I blow it off of me. "Thanks, now I'm damp all over..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:33 am

Eliza smirked. "That's what you get for leaving me down here." She called up to him, arms crossed. She looked to see if she could find a way up.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:42 am

"Hang on..." I grumble as I jump back down to get Eliza. "Let's try this again..." I grab her and use wind cannon to get back up to the ledge.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:44 am

Eliza blushed again, standing on the ledge with him. She got far enough away so she wouldn't touch him. "You're right. You are wet." She said as she wiped off her clothes.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 am

A strong gust of wind blew through the mountain. A chill went up my spine. I also felt a tad lightheaded. "I need to stop to rest for a minute..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:53 am

Eliza looked worried. "Uh, alright..." She said, sitting on the ground after removing the snow with telekinesis.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:00 am

I take a seat on a rock. My vision was blurring a bit because of the elevation and the missing blood in my body. I slap myself in the face a few times to keep myself alert.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next