Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Looking for a Challenge EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Looking for a Challenge EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Looking for a Challenge EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Looking for a Challenge EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Looking for a Challenge EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Looking for a Challenge EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Looking for a Challenge EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Looking for a Challenge EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Looking for a Challenge EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Looking for a Challenge

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a Challenge Empty Looking for a Challenge

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:53 am

Katsu and Kimi both were walking through the district and heard how it was home to many thugs. Of course this leaves Kimi to want to take them all out and Katsu to try to make sure Kimi didnt get herself killed. They wandered around, looking for anyone who even posed any challenge. Katsu stayed at a distance, for if Kimi got into a fight he wouldnt save her until she got her ass beat pretty hard. Kimi, thinking Katsu was a sourpuss walked around challenging random people to fights, being unsuccessful with each.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Challenge Empty Re: Looking for a Challenge

Post by Zinres Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:05 am

Zinres standing... well leaning on a wall that was near an alley way. Her hands were quite busy as she played with her cards shuffling them like a real shark. Her smile prevalent as she tried to entice people that were passing by into a game. "Aww... come on babies I'll take any beat, any game."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am

Kimi noticed Zinres long before Katsu did. She seemed way too suspicious but... Who cares? "What type of 'game' are we talkin here? One that involves people being hurt or ones involving money... I could do either and still win, I can beat anyone at anything!" Katsu stayed distant, not trusting this random person asking people to play games. He folded his arms watching.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Zinres grins wide flashing her fangs and accentuating her face "Any game you want... what's your wager?" she says as she forces the cards into a large arc over her head and catching them.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Katsu had no intentions on playing with her, he just wanted to watch over Kimi."I wouldnt do it if i were you..." Kimi flashed him a glare. "I can do whatever i want..." she turned to Zinres. "Well you can chose the game, and i have nothing to wager off the top of my head. I dont have money so... Here you wager something for both of us. Seems fair right?" she seemed intruiged, but also was aware of the possible rigged game.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Zinres winks at the girl and chuckles "Sorry honey, I can't play unless you offer up something as a wager. Doesn't have to be money but it does have to be worth it." her hands were constantly shuffling and spinning the cards as her eyes looked deep into the womens.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:58 pm

"You dont listen do you? I said... 'How about you wager something for both of us...' Meaning you chose something of mine you take if you win. I have no idea what to offer, I dont think you would want anything of mine. And im not giving up my clothes..." Katsu walked up to them. "Here. You may take my money if you win. I can easily make more." Katsu said taking out a pouch of silver. He held it out as an offer for his sister. Kimi just looked at him disgusted by how he gave himself up for her.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Zinres just waves her hand "Sorry cutie boy, can't do money it's not important enough but... I will take a day from you... one day of your life will be mine to day as I wish within reason." she says as she takes out twenty gold coins "If you win I'll give you these."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Katsu put his money away, then retreated to a tree. Kimi stayed intruiged. "Well that seems fun, but first i must know. 'A day of my life' what. In the hell. Does that mean?'l Katsu listened in, but still tried to draw attention to himself. Kimi cocked her head to the side confused.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Zinres giggles a bit and shakes her head "It means for a period of twenty-four hours to start at my choosing you have to do what I say. However we will come up with some boundaries before hand." her fingers rattled the gold in her palm "Whatdoya say huh?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Kimi smiled. "Sure, doesnt matter to me. Ill win either way!" she cracked her knuckles and looked at her like they just started a wrestling match. "So what we doin'? Whats the game?" Katsu grabbed his temples and looked like "Oh god no..."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:29 pm

"Aren't you just adorable... alright well play find your card." She say as she puts away the money and fans out the deck of cards "Pick one look at it and put it back then I'll shuffle and you try to find you card but to make it more fair you get five chances." her eyes batting a bit before adding "Might make that day a date with the way your acting."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Kimi did nothing but looked even more smug than ever. "Whatever you say, and ill take your challenge." she picked her card, three of hearts. She studied it and then gave it back to her. "Shuffle away madame..." Katsu did no more than laugh. /Idiot... You have a 1 in fiftytwo chance of winning.../ he thought.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Zinres quickly shuffles the cards and arcs them around doing really showy stuff from her centuries of practice but during this little show she quickly and subtly tucked the woman's card she had stacked on the bottom after the first few moves as she had seen where she put it in the deck into her sleeve with the hidden pocket to hide it. "Good luck honey." before fanning out the cards for her to pick out her five choices.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Katsu saw the trick zinres pulled, but he wanted to make kimi have her own mistakes. /If you have any brains you will count the cards in the deck.../ Kimi pulled her five cards, Jack of clubs, 7 of hearts, 2 of diamonds, Ace of spades, and king of spades. She just stood, mortified with how she actually lost. She couldnt say anything, and Katsu just laughed.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Zinres grinned as she collected the cards from the newest loser "Imagine that... I won." she says as she shuffles the cards back into the deck including the hidden on in her usual flare "Guess we need to agree on the terms for the day I call on you. What will you absolutely not do and I'll put that on the list of things I can't make you do when I call on you for the day." her hands putting away the deck of cards to pull out a sheet of paper and a writing utensil.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:55 pm

"Nothin really off the top of my head. Ill think of something when it comes time. But I wont just say no to everything, if stuff gets extreme Ill back down then." She punched the wall with all her strength, then looked at her brother murderously, like he had let her fall off a building to her death when he could have easily saved her.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:29 pm

"That works for me honey I'll contact you someday... just tell me how and we set up a date dear. Oh, and don't bring your friend when I do okay?" she says putting away her stuff and smiling at fit of anger before looking over at the man "What about you... wanna make a wager yourself?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:33 pm

Kimi blinked. "Wait... What? Ok... Uh..." it took her a second to grip on all of the thoughts at once. "Well you cant really contact me, i mean im out a lot... Give me a date (as in time and day of week) and a place to be and i guess i can be there. And he is my brother, and we go together everywhere." Katsu didnt say anything, he didnt wanna be rude but he DEFINITELY dudnt wanna talk to Zinres.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Zinres pouts a bit before saying "Alright.. in four days at my place... it's near the edge of the forest sometime around ten at night." before turning to the man "Not gonna say anything? Plus if you go everywhere with her I guess you'll be along to." she continues with as she pouts more "Well you both really nice to look at so i suppose it's okay."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:46 pm

"Ive been around and i have come to learn that talking to people like you will lead to consequences. I mean come on, look at Kimi..." Kimi punched him in the chest, and in response Katsu grabbed her arm and activated static mode. It didnt knock her out like it normally would, but it sent a slight jolt through her. "Ill convince my brother to not be there."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down