Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Walking through town EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Walking through town EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Walking through town EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Walking through town EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Walking through town EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Walking through town EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Walking through town EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Walking through town EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Walking through town EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Walking through town

3 posters

Go down

Walking through town Empty Walking through town

Post by Eliza Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Alicyn walked through town in her normal clothing, swords and all. She watched with her red eyes for any threats. She was just on her way to pick up some things from a shop, and she looked around briefly for anything that looked like it would suit her needs. Her eyes seemed to watch everything.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Walking through town Empty Re: Walking through town

Post by Otaku Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Otaku wanders through the shopping district after a recent spar he had been in. The opposition had a real toll on his clothes, which were all torn. Thankfully, there were only small cuts everywhere; nothing severe. Otaku looks around as nobody seemed to see him as a demon, so far. This was one of the perks to being a demon. He scouts around the area until he can smell another demon nearby. He approaches her with a face looking for help. "Um, excuse me. Do you know if there are any formal clothing shops here?" Otaku asks.
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Alicyn looked at a boy who seemed to be asking for help. She blinked, then gave him a small smile. "Yes, I do actually. Follow me!" She said brightly with a smile, and began walking towards a nice shop she visited for clothing. She threw out her senses, and realized the boy was a demon. It's hard to hide your aura.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Otaku smiles warmly when he listens to the demon. She didn't seem stereotypical, either. In fact, she seemed rather nice and friendly. It was also convenient that she knew these places Otaku wanted to know about. "I know we're both demons." Otaku remarks, "I'm Otaku, and you are?" The warm smile rests on his face as he says this.
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Alicyn looked back at him. "I'm Alicyn. Nice to meet you Otaku. This shop was one of my stops today." She said in a friendly manner, still smiling. She looked forward again as the shop came into view. "So, how did your clothes get so torn up?" She asked, still sounding cheerful.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:34 pm

"I got into a fight." Otaku comments sadly, "This elf used a series of super fast attacks to tear my clothes. He fell unconscious afterwards, though." Otaku laughs after saying this. The elf highly disliked him, and simply wanted him off the face of the planet, and so he overused spells. It was pretty funny, at the time. "Well, if you're still shopping, maybe we can help each other out." Otaku suggests, "All I need is another suit."
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Alicyn nodded. "Wow, they sound like a jerk. Actually, I was just heading over to the shop." She said with a bright smile, almost purring. She walked over to it and inside, holding the door open for him. It wasn't too fancy, but it wasn't a cheap shop either. It was pretty nice with a great selection.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:01 pm

"I wouldn't call him a jerk" Otaku replies, "Apparently, a demon took his family away from him. The elf was crying the entire fight, and I don't blame him. A lot of demons these days are hard to deal with. We're the lucky ones I suppose; the ones who didn't grow up to be true monsters." After he's done talking, Otaku notices Eliza open the door for him. "Women shouldn't open doors for men; men should be doing these things for women." Otaku remarks, laughing softly. He promises Alicyn that he'll open the door for her next time, and walks inside the shop. "I'm the successor of a very rich family, though they literally made their own money." Otaku mentions, frowning, "As much as I'd like to be fair for this and buy some average, I see from a sign that if you buy something expensive here, you'll get a warranty." Otaku becomes undecided at this point, and looks at Alicyn. "What do you think I should do?" Otaku asks curiously.
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Alicyn nodded, frowning. "I'd think it'd be best to buy something average if you plan on fighting again soon. The warranty is only if the clothing had an issue, not if you destroy it." She said, pointing at the fine print. "But if you plan on not fighting, you should get the fancy stuff." She told him.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:22 pm

"That's true." Otaku agrees, "You know, I think we're gonna be good friends. Do you wanna get something to eat afterwards?" Otaku smiles brighter than before after this question. He began to grow a liking towards Alicyn, and wanted to see just how cooperative she could be. He walks further into the store, anyway, and looks for a suit. "I like this one. Otaku comments, "It has a black jacket, black pants, a silver vest, white dress shirt, platinum tie, and black shoes. It's much better than my previous suit. What do you think?" It was nice that this suit was in the average section.
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:46 pm

Alicyn blushed slightly, and followed him. "I wouldn't mind getting something to eat. Hmmm." She said looking at the suit. "I think that would look nice on you." She said, smiling at him. She looked around briefly for the aisle she normally visits, then focused on Otaku again.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:12 pm

"Well, it is in my size, and I really like it, too." Otaku said, examining the suit. He looked at Alicyn happily and watched her head down a different aisle. Otaku pointed towards the dressing rooms, indicating that he was heading there next, and proceeded to try the suit on. It made him look very handsome, which persuaded him into buying the entire bundle. Once he came out, a lady asked him if he wished to buy the suit, specifically due to having a hanger and cover ready. Otaku nodded and handed the suit over. He walked to the front desk with the suit, handed the sufficient amount of cash over, and proceeded back to Alicyn. "Anything you're interested in?" Otaku asks.
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:26 am

A man in a long coat with his hands in his pockets was walking into the store, on both sides of him were two girls both in a bit less favorable taste of attire. His eyes seemed closed as he walked in but he stopped as he noticed the two. The girls on his shoulder looked at each other then at the two "something wrong Jinya?" Jinya continued to look at the two.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:13 am

Alicyn looked over at the Otaku, briefly glancing at the man with two women on his shoulders. "Whores." She thought, but gave them a quick friendly smile before turning back to Otaku. "Nothing yet. But I'll be quick, don't worry." She said with a smile. She continued to look through the clothing for something cute to wear. She picked up a pair of jeans in her size, and proceeded to look for a cute tee shirt.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Otaku Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:47 am

"Take your time, I'm in no rush." Otaku replied, "The more time you have to spend on an activity, the better the results, anyway." Otaku smiles as it was clear by Alicyn's smile that she had found something nice. He even imagined it the same way on Alicyn if she wore it. Albeit, he simply watched her, and witnessed her proceed the aisle to find what she wanted- hopefully. "When you find what you want, I'll be right here!" Otaku promised. It was convenient of him to act nice, especially since this would demote the suspicion of the two being demons.
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Jinya continued to look at the two "Miwa, Seri, go get what you want" the girls look at each other and nod ending up going down the isle Alicyn went down looking at clothes. Jinya looked at the man "demon"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Alicyn blinked, smiling politely at the two girls as they went down the aisle she was in. She held her jeans and went browsing through the tee shirts.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down