Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A painful reminder[open]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A painful reminder[open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A painful reminder[open]

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:08 pm

I smiled as this was a perfect opportunity. I pulled my hands out of my pockets as a void opened directly infront of the angel, only a foot away. The exit facing the ground where he was originally standing. I waited for his direction, momentum, speed and the voids to play out, I waited for the outcome with a smirk on my face.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:09 pm

I feel myself continue to go on for longer then I expected, then I hit the ground hard. "Oof...what the heck was THAT just now...?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:15 pm

"You must have failed your technique.... Got the launch and balance wrong...."the void having alreaddy disappeared I spread my arms out wide "here, since you failed, free shot, try again"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:17 pm

"Alright wise guy, you asked for it!" I do the attack again, this time making sure to keep my eyes focused at the demon as I launched towards him. "TAKE THIS!"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:20 pm

I did the same thing with the voids, chuckling slightly as I lowered my arms and waited for the result, wondering if he'd worked it out yet.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:24 pm

This time I see something in front of him. I blast a gust of wind in front of myself to stop myself. "The HECK is that?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Due to the void only behind a few feet infront of him the air was absorbed by the void, in a vortex fassion rendering it useless "what was what?" I inquired as the void was set to instantly close if he went through.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:33 pm

I could have sworn I saw something in front of this guy, but since it dissipated, I couldn't prove it. "Screw it". I stuck my index and middle finger out at him as if it was a pistol. "Bang". I fire a concentrated shot of energy towards him. I figured if he could come out unscathed by one of my more powerful blasts, surely this wouldn't kill him.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:40 pm

It happened again, just before the energy hit me a void only millimeters larger swallowed it, this time, it didn't exit the other side, it had been absorbed by a weapon void of sorts, to store it untill I use it, which was now "interesting magic" I said as I leveled my hand with his head, index finder outstretched and thumb outstretched as well, making it look like my hand was a gun "bang..?" I muttered in slight confusion, opening a tiny void just in front of my finger, the energy bullet shot out. I had decided now I was just fucking with him.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:43 pm

"Nyeh!" I dodge my own life energy bullet. "Now I know I'm not crazy, you're opening portals to protect yourself from my attacks!"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:48 pm

I looked at him with a puzzled face "that's possible...? Gotta learn how to do that...." I motioned for him to shoot again "I can just absorb magic" I insisted "that's why I could use your magic, but only what I can absorb"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:51 pm

"Well then, I guess I just need to get close up and personal!" I come in for a right hook.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Wanting to continue the ploy I merely ducked under his hook, unsung a 2 fingered jab upwards towards his arm, aiming for the the runs where the bicep and tricep meet. If I hit at the right time it could cause him to become unconscious..... But if I hit a the wrong time, it would only give him a dead arm, but that is if I hit at all.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:50 pm

I miss and then I try to retreat back a few feet. Then I feel the demon hit the upper-part of my arm. "YE-OW!" I gain my footing, but I couldn't feel my arm, which was now dangling. "Now I gotta fight without the use of one of my arms? Seems like one of those crazy bets I used to do as a kid".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:01 am

I stood back up into a fighting stance, face on with one arm behind my back and one infront with my legs apart. With the arm hidden behind me I pushed it through a small void, it coming out behind his head. I dropped my fighting stance and pointed behind him with a panicked expression on my face, flicking his air with the hand behind my back.
Ready to blink right upto him with a punch if he turned around, even just to look.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 am

"Hey!" I turn around to see a hand going through a portal. "Nyeh!?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:20 am

The moment he saw the hand it was gone, and so was I, I was now directly behind him, in the air coming down for a superman punch to the neck.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:28 pm

I have no idea where my opponent is at this point so I just launch myself forward, turn around, and fire a giant blast of life energy.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:22 pm

When I saw the angel force himsel forward I could expect what happened next. As the wave of everygy came towards me I disappeared, I re appeared in front of the angel , after the energy way and well in-truly left him. I threw a volley of fast, aimed strikes. 2 finger jabs at the throat. 3 open palm strikes intended for the solar plexus and a flaming right hook aimed at his temple.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:20 pm

I saw my opponent right in front of me, so I crunched myself up into a ball to block the attacks. I am then forced back by the power of his blows. I regain my footing. "Perhaps I should have told you this, but I'm a pretty exceptional fighter".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:45 pm

"Maybe I should have told you this..." I chuckled as I jammed my foot into the ground and kicked off, spinning in the air as I arched over his head, in an areal (gymnastics maneuver) fashion. As I spun I pulled out Of a void, a claymore. I landed with the claymore held in my left hand "as much as I hate close combat.... I'm superb at it...." I void opened above tom and a claymore dropped infront of him for him to take.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Someone drops out a portal above me. I grab it. "What's this thing?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:18 am

"A claymore..." I muttered as I twirled the large two handed sword masterfully with my left hand "it's a large two handed sword commonly used by paladins for their huge weight ... Made expertly and designed to be extremely durable.... I have 3... And I have yet to sharpen one...." I stood side on, blade hand lowered to my the same level a my waist and blade pointing up to tom, eyes, arm and sword all in line with tom, ready to strike "it appears we're rather even in a fist fight.... Let's test this..."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:38 am

"Alright then..." I was a tad unsure about handling a sword, despite the fact I've done so in the past. I was glad I knew enough about swordplay to make this an interesting fight. "Okay, lets see how we do against each other in swordplay!"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:18 pm

I thought about how he would handle the weight. If he was used to such swords. I dismissed at as I walked towards him, back to twirling it around me rythmically, covering my entire front and sides within a few seconds. I waited for his strike "we shal see..."

Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next