Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Time for a Tea break - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Time for a Tea break - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Time for a Tea break - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Time for a Tea break - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Time for a Tea break - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Time for a Tea break - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Time for a Tea break - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Time for a Tea break - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Time for a Tea break - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Time for a Tea break

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Time for a Tea break - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for a Tea break

Post by Chaos Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Myhrr was officially pissed. Silver dragonic wings sprouted from her back and she hovered over the pool. She threw the knife she had at Sterling and drew out romulus and remus. She spun them around, showing true experience with the weapon. "You wish to fight, fine." she flew toward Eliza, remus pointed in front of her and romulus held at her side.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:58 pm

I am running away as fadt as I can with life-force booster. Then I stop. "If I seriously run away from this fight, I'll look like a coward...and I don't want anyone to think that...". I Then take to the skies, hoping to catch her off guard as I head back.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Sterling narrowly missed the dagger by an inch. Afterwards, he utilized the Fullbring Induced High Speed Movement. In other words, Sterling tugged on the soul of the ground he was standing on, and increased its elasticity, therefore making him jump higher than normal. While in the air, he took the shuriken he had charged from earlier, and swiftly threw it at the woman. If the shuriken hit, chances are it would slice her in half.

Fullbring Shuriken: 19
Mana Watch: 95%
High Speed Movement: 9/10
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Eliza lunged to the side Romulus wasn't on, doing a cartwheel and standing up. She snarled at Myhrr, backing up while she waited for the others to attack.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Myhrr easily dodged the shuriken, and stopped quickly. She swung Remus (on elizas side) toward Elizas face, spinning around. She held Romulus to her waiste side, so if she would miss Elizas face shed at least cut her midsection.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:44 pm

I am flying high above in the sky. I charge a life-force bomb, ready to unleash it as soon as it finished charging up. "Hope they're ready for this!" I thought to myself.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:44 pm

As this battle raged on, a furious wind could be felt kicking up, with lighting surging through it. The air could be felt filled with anger and would put most into a fear. "Who dares try to take a job of a Archangel into their hands, and how did the one learn of this information." Haku could be seen walking towards the people, with only a sleeveless shirt, his khaki pants, and blades in a custom made sheath band, holding about 10 blades. He also carried Longinus his holy lance.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Sterling looked at the man. "Well, well well. If it isn't the Archangel himself! Greetings. Now to answer your question. This woman came over, saying that she was appointed to capture the one you call Tom Bluemann."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Myhrr sighed. /Great now their is him.../ "First off I had no intentions of killing him, I would bring him to you and you may do with him as you please. As for how I found out all I can tell you is that I do my homework, and that is all you need to know. I am worried about these people right now thank you." She continued with her attack on Eliza as she finished.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:45 am

Eliza ducked out of the way of the sword aimed for her face, and brought up her arms, casting blood shield to protect her from the other sword. The sword bounced away, and the shield broke. Eliza dashed away so the Drakonian couldn't hit her again. Eliza looked at Haku with brief fear, then anger. She wasn't going to let Tom die, no, never. She held her ground as she faced him, and felt rage surging through her. A will to protect boiling up. Her eyes turned red, and she bared her fangs. Yet, she was in control. Perfect control of herself. She stared down Haku, waiting for his move.
(Fine Haku, just fucking fine. Her new emotions have now unleashed this gene I told you about. I will be making her new powers now. Thank you.)
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:22 pm

I'm still high in the air when I notice someone new has entered the scene. "! Haku?! What's he doing here?" I has completely charged the attack, and there was no way I could just absorb it back into my body. I decide to aim it at Haku. As long as Haku was here, I might as well get a good shot at him. I fire it, hoping the others wouldn't get harmed by the explosion my life-force bomb making contact with something would cause.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Haku did not say a word, only the face of anger was there. As Tom's bomb came flying towards Haku, multiple strikes of lightning, concentrated into what looked like one strike and infused with mana, struck the ball causing it to explode midair causing a massive shock wave. He also kept tabs on the girl who some how managed to gather information, slinging the custom sheath causing the blades to surround the assassin in a circle formation. "Know girl, your coming with me back to the Capital for interrogation. Make my day and try to run and see what happens." The wind int he area started to kick up furiously, while lighting surged around Haku, waiting for her answer.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Eliza shook her head,realizing there was no way in hell she was killing that, at least not now. Haku seemed to be busy with the girl, so Eliza looked up at Tom. She signaled for him to follow, and ran. She wanted no part of whatever was going on, as long as Tom was safe she didn't care.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Sterling looked throughout, saying "I suppose it's a good time to make my retreat. However, I want to see this struggle."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:49 pm

"Whatever. Id love to see this." She held out her arms as if to put on handcuffs. She had a smug look on her face, which was covered by her veil so noone could see it. "What will you interrogate me for? Tryin to make some cash? Trying to help you achieve your goal? Whatever." She decided to cooperate. The people leaving she decided "screw them" and as for haku... Whatever.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:00 pm

I see Eliza running, I pursue high in the air. I was kinda concerned what was going to happen back with Haku and the girl. But I knew if I stuck around it was gonna mean trouble for all of us. I decide to let it go and fly off.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4