Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Hiding in the woods (idc who posts)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) Empty Hiding in the woods (idc who posts)

Post by Stya Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Serena is returning from her little dinner expidition to the woods. She climbed into a tree and tried to sleep but couldn't. She needed a drink but there were no humans around. She also didn't want to because she hated the in-humane part of her that fed off humans. "Great. Tired but can't sleep." She didn't want to go to an inn because of the amount of people. Serena just jumped down and wandered around the woods looking for a prey. She hated to do it but if it helped her sleep Serena would do anything.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) Empty Re: Hiding in the woods (idc who posts)

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am

* i was walking in the forest together some supplies for for our adventure with my new company* -I'm not sure what supplies we need but some food and water will do for now. *talk to my self*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Hiding in the woods (idc who posts) Empty Re: Hiding in the woods (idc who posts)

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:00 am

Serena noticed a guy talking to himself. She didn't wanna get too close to him so she hid behind a tree. She thought to herself /Can I drink from him? Perhaps not I'm getting a vibe that says I shouldn't/ Serena just stayed behind the tree watching him.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:04 am

*As i walk i feel someones energy not too far form where i was. Dint seem dangerous so i just ignored it for now and use my Shock wave to find some animals*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:07 am

"What is he doing?" Serena muttered to himself. She didn't wanna reveal herself so she just stayed put. She wanted to ask him what he was doing personally but she didn't have the will to.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:10 am

*I dint find any animals. I call out to the person hiding*
-You can come out form hiding i know where you are.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 am

Serena walked up to the guy. "Um... Hello. Do you mind if I ask what you are doing?" Serena shifted her feet feeling embarrassed that she didn't have the strength to ask such a simple question.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:15 am

*smiles at the girl* -I was hunting for animals, and gathering some other stuff. And you?
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:17 am

"I was just looking for a drink before bed. I can't fall asleep." Serena sat down against a tree. "By any chance can you help me out?" Serena didn't wanna ask that. /What's out there is out there/ she thought.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:21 am

I see so yo are a vampire. Sorry but i cant give you my blood but if i find a animal you can drink its blood if you wan. *walks a bit closer*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:24 am

"Um... Ok I guess..." Serena didn't wanna be rude and go away but she didn't want the man to get too close. She just stayed where she was hoping for the best of what to come. Truth was, Serena never drank from anything other than people.... Humans to be more specific. "Want me to help you hunt? I can probably sense an animal for you or something."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:29 am

-If you want i wont stop you but you can wait here too its up to you.
*I sense that the girl is a bit uncomfortable whit me walking closer so i step back and start to walk to a close water source*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:32 am

"It'll be fun. But you need to teach me how to actually hunt though." Serena walked with the man but not too close. She didn't have the energy to just bolt if anything happened so she just decided to keep her distance. "So... What's your name mister?"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:36 am

My name is Piro. Your? *as we get close to the water i used my Shock wave again to find all the animals close bay*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 am

"I'm Serena. So... What was that that you just did?" Serena stood watching Piro in awe.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 am

Its a technique where i use my energy and send a wave thought my feet that gos and comes back if it hits another energy. And there are some small animals close the water .
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

"Ok... Small animals. What do I do?" Serena walked up to the edge of the water source. "You want me to catch them or something? I'll get wet..."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 am

Stay low and if something runs this way catch it. *whit that i pull out my pen and use my lightning step and reaper at one of the animals whit a sword in my hand*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:54 am

"Ok I guess." Serena took off her hood exposing her white-grey hair. She walked over to a tree and hung it on a branch. Afterwards she went back next to Piro and crouched down. "I don't know how you found anything I can't see a thing." She sensed one and immediately stabbed it with her dagger. "Good?"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:58 am

Good now you can try to drink it if you want.*takes the rabbit what i killed and stands up* Im not sure if its the same or not but try it.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 pm

"Ok..." The thought of drinking from a dead rabbit made her feel like even more of a monster. Serena decided to "dip her toe in the water" so to speak. She took the dagger out and licked the blood off of it. "It's nothing like human blood but I guess it's not bad." She took the rabbits carcass and walked back over to Piro. "I'll finish this later. But please tell me why you are out here hunting anyway? Is it your trade?"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:08 pm

No i just get ready for a adventure whit a friend. I'm a demon my trade i never thought of it. *looks in the distant thinking*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:18 pm

"Well do you mind telling me where you are going? I-If you want to that is!" Now she was afraid. A demon. First an angel. Then another vampire. Now a demon. If anything he could just be planning on killing her. /Well on the bright side this day can't get much more interesting/ she thought. Serena just sat down and finished her bunny off while waiting for a response.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:23 pm

I need to get some supplies and some artifacts for my friend not sure where i find them.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:25 pm

"What are you looking for? What artifact?" She was nervous but intrigued. So she calmly decided she could not run away screaming for help.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next