Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Eliza's powers EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Eliza's powers EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Eliza's powers EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Eliza's powers EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Eliza's powers EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Eliza's powers EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Eliza's powers EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Eliza's powers EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Eliza's powers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Eliza's powers

3 posters

Go down

Eliza's powers Empty Eliza's powers

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 am

Name of Power: Team of Me
Image of what it does: Eliza whispers "Team of Me" and does an outward slashing hand motion and creates 4 clones of herself, all standing around her. They do exactly what Eliza does at the same time.
Strengths: Distracts opponent, gives chance to flee or gain an advantage, the clones do real damage, but if it's a spell it's only 3/4 power
weaknesses: Only four clones, they last for 3 posts, clones dissipate instantly if struck. Cool down of 10 posts, Eliza must wait for one post after casting to regain energy, and during the post she is taking a breather.

Name of Power: Blood Pool
Image of what it does: Eliza spills a little of her own blood, whispers "Blood Pool", which quickly forms a 3 foot in diameter pool of blood.
Strengths: Lasts for four posts. Acidic and does damage to anyone standing on it, can be projected up to four feet.
weaknesses: Can be flown over, not terribly big, cool down of 6 posts, uses 5% of her mana

Name of Power: Blood darts
Image of what it does: Eliza spills a little of her own blood, which takes the form of needles when she whispers "Blood darts". She send them at her enemy at speeds of 40-70 mph, depending on her mana level. If her mana level is above 75% it flies at 70 mph, and if it's below 40% it flies at 40mph.
Strengths: Does damage, blood darts are hard as steel and very share, can inflict serious wounds
weaknesses: Can be dodged easily, uses 10% of mana, cool down of 5 posts, weaker depending on mana level.

Name of Power: Telekinesis
Image of what it does: Eliza moves things with her mind by raising her hands and using them to direct the objects. She can't move living things, and if she tries to take a weapon it her strength vs the wielder.
Strengths: She can move up to three things at once, they can move at 45 mph
Weaknesses: The bigger they are the more energy it costs, only three at a time, if she uses her energy to quickly (By moving too much stuff) she would have to wait 3 posts before doing anything. Cooldown: 2 posts

Name of Power: Blood Shield
Image of what it does: Eliza hold up her arms after she's spilled her own blood and whispers blood shield.
Strengths: Protects against one attack
Weaknesses: Is only as strong as as much mana she has left, Cooldown of 10 posts, only lasts one posts, is either broken or dropped. Uses 5% of mana.

Name of Power: Skull Pressure
Image of what it does: Eliza spills her own blood and does a crushing movement with her hand. It makes the target feel extreme pressure on their skull
Strengths: It distracts the opponent.
Weaknesses: Eliza can do this for two posts, but she can't do anything else. Each posts drains 5% of mana. There isn't actually pressure on their head, it just feels like it. And it feels like a ton of pressure.

(Please tell me if I'm selling myself short, I'm not very good with this right now...)

Last edited by Eliza on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Eliza's powers Empty Re: Eliza's powers

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:33 pm

It's not copy righted... I do what I want.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm

You said "My" mind crush. Last I checked in chat of there wasn't a copy right symbol there. But if you are going to be picky I'll change the name.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Alright so for blood darts I need clarification on the damage-mana ratio as in the more mana she has the more powerful or is it less mana she has more powerful.

Also for telekinesis since that is a powerful power in general id say it needs a weight limit, as in not being able to pick up other people and such cause in that case you basically control them and would interfere with powerplaying. picking up characters weapons would also cause problems since there would also need to be a limit on how much force the telekinesis uses. For example, if you tried to telekinesis kentas katana from his hand it wouldbe difficult to decipher what would happen since he always has a firm grip onto it.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Hmm seems good, The mana pool thing will be tricky at first but i feel that as long as you keep good track of how much mana % you have left things should go smoothly. Approved.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Ok, thank you!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content