Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Testing the Front Door (Attack on race)

+3
Levious
Keira
Kurei Natsumori
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 Empty Re: Testing the Front Door (Attack on race)

Post by Levious Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 am

Levious watches from a safe distance, he had his beast rage deactivated once he escaped. He was worried for his friend, and wanted to make sure nothing extreme would happen. He keep his senses high, and watched the battle at far.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) - Page 2 Empty Re: Testing the Front Door (Attack on race)

Post by Keira Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:30 am

Aldearith laughed as his opponent ran right into the spiked wall of shadows infront of him.
(You are a dumb fuck... Just cause u have a lightning affinity doesn't mean you become lighting)
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:35 am

Alicyn traveled down to the abandoned shack on her way to her home. Some of it still stood, and she visited in occasionally. Suddenly she sensed an angel, and her swords were out of their sheaths. And two demons. She slunk ahead, keeping quiet. She wanted to know what was going on. She saw as the angel tried to kill a demon and had a spike wall in front of him. She was pretty sure the angel was invading, and slunk closer. She tried to conceal herself as best she could, which was quite well. She decided to watch for a moment, but was prepared to attack at any moment.

Last edited by Eliza on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:41 am

Kurei smirks as Aldearith really didn't have a reaction time to use those shadow spikes and proceeds with ripping his head off and already on the run towards Axium throwing his friends head towards him
"You're next, but I won't be as nice with your corpse as I will with his."

Kurei uses Dispel Creation and grabs the main shard as he lunges toward Axium
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:06 pm

(I Call bull shit. You can't just say you tore my head off when I clearly had set that up two posts before. Can you not just accept that an attack failed ... And just continue with the thread...you can be a whining asshole sometimes..)

Aldearith laughed in the distance as all the angel tore was slightly solidified shadows that he had exploded into to teleport away, an ultimate shield generating around Axium.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:12 pm

-ooc mod time- OK, Kurei you cannot just say you rip out a mans head and kill him. This is absolutely godmodding no matter how fast you think you are. He did set up the post rotation before. There is also the fact of completely ignoring attacks, mine in particular. These are things you must take into consideration. Anoylther thing, I has the fight mod am now requiring a DETAILED dodge sentence. No more of these "I just dodge". I need explanation and it better be good.
Thank you.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:41 pm

As Aldearith cleared the area with his teleportation, Axium so no more reason to hold back. He started by destroying both generators and then proceed to fire upon Kurei with full powered blast. These blasted were of the same exploding kinda as before, but instead of small explosions, they caused craters upon craters. To add to the destruction, Axium summoned Damnation Flame, sending Hellfire upon Kurei. At this point 2 clones of Axium had been summoned next to him and assisted in firing the Flak like Demonic Energy barrage.

-OOC have fun kurei , this shots are x2 damage against you due to you being an Angel and there is plenty of it to keep you at a distance.-
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Nikolai went to the abandoned shack for a trip to the City. There he found two Demons going at it, and another one, which looked like Alicyn watching over. Nikolai then snuck over to the girl and nodded his head, asking, "What the hell is happening over here?"
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:19 pm

OOC: I've been preparing my hit which is faster than ANY OF YOUR REACTION TIME. Whats the point in making a speed if you're gonna react slowly and then pretend you can keep up?
Im not godmoding, ive been continueing a attack that he is refusing to dodge. His only way out wouldve been to teleport which he didnt do. He is dead. Skype call to resolve issue, cause if you're gonna ignore MY abilities why should I acknowledge yours ? You tried to nerf me, and failed, so just accept it. The both of you. Its already a 1vs4 and I killed Aldearith, get over it and fight.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 am

-OOC(since Skype refuses to let me sign in) 1) tour first attack to kill was blantant godmod and auto-hit. You cannot just attack a person no matter how fast you are. And let's continue to me shooting to keep you off of him. You saying you "Dodge is one of the poorest form of a move I could think of and gives no explanation as to how seeing as momentum would have kicked in, but I will give this one to you. You also stated that he never gave a counter yet if you see clearly that he did RIGHT AFTER my post by setting up thorns and spears for you to run into. Thus when you decide to ignore those and brush off my attack I changed to a very effect way to deal with speed which was a pseudo Anti Air form of firing. Ren also charged the form to a wall, so saying he didn't have the time is ridiculous seeing as he had them as soon as you charged. Your third attack is still a blsntant Godmod due to you giving him no way of describing his defense. Yes you may think your God and faster than the flash but that doesn't give you the right to dictate ones death for them. Now to the current point, once you had made your charge, he did in fact TP to me, who is now sending Demonic Judgment your way. So next time READ ENTIRELY of the post before you speak.-
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:08 am

Also, if you want me to put huge detail into it, I can sence energy easily. Energy fluctuates when u use spells. When I sense the slightest fluctuation I can react..
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:14 am

Okay im tired of seeing a bitch fest over this fight hence im freezing it all peoples powers that are questionable will be tossed back and need reapproval once its all said and done i will unlock it.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:21 am

Pm me the peoples powers you find questionable
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Everyone in this thread pm me exact powers you find problematic with a link to which powers list it's in so i can review them.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2