I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen

Go down

Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen Empty Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen

Post by Chaos on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 am

Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen Image50
Name: Chaos
Sexual Orientation: None
Race: Demon
Family: None
Background: She is a demented little girl who wants to bring death upon pretty much every and anything who kills for pretty much the fun of it. She is looked at as a "monster" and she doesn't mind but she hates being called that. She knows many ways to defeat an opponent which are half out and half in battle (I'll get into those in powers) She is claustrophobic and hates crowds of people. She can live with one or two people though. Chaos absolutely hates holy people but was taught not to start a war so she tends to stay away from them... but that doesn't stop her from killing a few. She has immense strength for her age but no more than a normal demon, but her age catches people off guard so that gives her their lives. Chaos uses deception to her advantage, using a variety of kill strategies. Some using no combat and just tricking or some just diving in attacking people.
Personality: Depressed, Hateful, Murderous, has a playful and childish side tho
Mate/spouse/bf/gf: None

Last edited by Chaos on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Chaos
Chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen Empty Re: Either one of the cutest or creepiest ppl you've ever seen

Post by Quindaro on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:10 am

Christened with my seal of approval of the creepiest character yet
Quindaro
Quindaro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum