Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Harukos Spells EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Harukos Spells EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Harukos Spells EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Harukos Spells EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Harukos Spells EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Harukos Spells EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Harukos Spells EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Harukos Spells EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Harukos Spells EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Harukos Spells

2 posters

Go down

Harukos Spells Empty Harukos Spells

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Name: Crystal Barrier
What it does: Blue pane appears to block attacks from different sides.
Strengths: Can be used at multiple areas to block attacks, at full power an entire diamond around her. Barrier is completely indestructible to physical attacks.
Weaknesses: Not indestructible to magical attacks, for each pane it costs 5% mana for each post i hold it (which if you do the math takes a lot of energy)

Name: Infinity Burst
What it does: Series of explosions on a general area with a blast radius of 50 feet
Strengths: Anyone caught in the blast is harmed, uses only 10% mana
Weaknesses: Blast can not be any farther than 200 meters away from Haruko, does not do a lot of harm

Name:Recovery Spell 1
What it does: Heals anyone
Strength: Can heal anyone, not just me. Gets stronger as she uses it, doing at max reattaching an arm or leg.
Weakness: If healing another person uses more magic per post. Depending on how hurt you are from a scale of one to ten that is how many posts it will take to do. Uses 10% mana per post if healing myself and 15% mana if healing other person.

Name: Recovery Spell 2
What it does: Recovers my mana
Strengths: Completely regenerates mana
Weaknesses: Can only be used once, takes two posts to do, or one full turn. After i recover all spells take 5% more mana to use

Name: Flash
What it does: A light so bright it temporarily blinds the opponent
Strengths: Blinds Opponent temporarily
Weaknesses: Uses 15% mana, and blond only lasts 2 posts, or 1 turn

Name: Ancient Flame
What it does: Pyromancy (fire control, can make fires, throw fireballs etc)
Strength: Adds versatility to battle, and gives resistance to fire based attacks
Weaknesses: Only fireballs effect people, using this power costs 5% mana for what i use it for, and cannot just go randomly burning things, the object must actually be flammable.

Name: Sun's Love
What it does: Takes Solar Power to boost the effectiveness of my spells
Strengths: Mana cost is decreased by 5% for each spell, and effectiveness is boosted by 25%
Weaknesses: sun must be out  for this to work, and must be completely in sunlight, must be in battle for at least 8 turns until this ability goes in effect

Name: Reflection
What it does: A pane of glass appears to protect me from one projectile and bounces it back
Strengths: Protects me from an attack, and sends an attack right back at the opponent
Weaknesses: Only protects from projectile attacks, and nothing else, and has a cool-down duration of 3 posts. Uses 10% mana.

Name: Lightning
What it does: Lightning strikes in a designated area
Strengths: Very Powerful and Fast
Weaknesses: Must wait 3 posts before using the first time and 2 posts in between each   Uses 15% mana each time

Name: Gaia's Power
What it does: Uses rock manipulation to throw rocks of different sizes at opponent
Strengths: Depending on size may be either really powerful or really weak.
Weaknesses: Depending on size may also use a whole lot or little of mana. Rocks aren't thrown with fast speed, more of a moderate speed.

Name: Gargantual Punishment
What it does: Summons three lightning bolts and throws two fireballs at the opponent, afterward sends a gigantic rock at the opponent
Strengths: Very powerful, doing most damage of all of her spells, negates the cooldown, doing all attacks in rapid succession
Weaknesses: Does as much damage as each individual attack, the fireballs do as much damage as fireballs lightning as lightning etcetera. Uses 50% mana total.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Harukos Spells Empty Re: Harukos Spells

Post by Shrade Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Approved
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down