Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The probable death for Levious (Event Opened)

+4
Eliza
Chaos
Tom Bluemann
Levious
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) Empty The probable death for Levious (Event Opened)

Post by Levious Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:40 pm

It was a cloudy day, the winds blew though the trees and yet.... The leaves didn't move much. The birds seem to wail, and there will be moments of silence in their part. There was a young guy, probably around 18 laying down by a stone. This stone was huge and gave off a magical vibe off it. The hybrid with white hair raises his hand, studying it. He was intrigue by this. "This place... I can feel everything." He said this because all his life he lived with this curse. This curse that he cannot have any contact with anyone, this curse that protects him from all physical attacks, yet denies him from touching anybody. There's only one person that he can physically touch freely, one person that he would give his life for. He continue to take in this dark atmosphere, and focus on his weaken power.

Levious senses someone near by, yet he stays calm, even if he knows his powers are almost useless. A man showed up from the emerging mystical forest. He was carrying a 50 caliber rifle, and he wore animal pelts all over him. He grabbed on his riffle and ready it. Levious continued to ignore him, he thought he was just getting ready to go hunt some deer. The unknown man pointed his rifle at Levious and got ready to fire. Immediately his beast senses activated, sensing danger around him. The man fired and Levious moved just on time to dodge the bullet.  He went to the other side of the boulder taking cover from the man. He grabbed his bokken, and prepared for a counter attack. Then the man who tried to kill Levious spoke.

"Come out you stray fox, I'm going to get you back for what you did to me." Levious eyes opened wide, a hatred built inside of him that can blow up a thousands suns. He remembers this voice from 2 years ago. (Can it be, no it can't... I killed that man long ago.)  Confusion and rage was accumulating inside him. He had to confirm it was him, it was killing him on the inside. Before he turn his head to confirm if it was him, the man shouted. "I hope you remember the dead man you choke, because he's standing right here waiting for your death." Levious emerge from behind the boulder, he stood up tall and the look in his eyes were darkened. "Why...?" The man lowered his gun and begins to laugh.  "An old man brought me from the dead, shocking my body with small jolts of electricity. Sure, my vocal chords were crush from you... But I had some surgery and I was fully healed." The man laughed wickedly. "And now I'm here to finish what I started."

Levious starts to get more violent in his words. "I mean why the fuck did you kill Kara, she was kind and always caring... And you killed her you basterd!!!" Wind started to accumulate around Levious as his rage increases rapidly to a state he would not be able to control. The man had a wicked smile and stare at him. "Come on, what type of hybrid would have red hair, I had to add her to my collection."

Levious mind went blank, red energy started to surround him. Beast rage was activated and he was about to release his rage on the man. He took an immensely powerful step to charge at the man. The man immediate aim his rifle and fired some rounds. For a millisecond, Levious felt his powered drained immediately. One of the bullets head to his head, and he focus all of his deflection at that point. When the bullet touched his forehead, deflection barely stopped the bullet and sent him back with blood spurring out of his forehead. The man thought he killed him since Levious is on the floor with a blood pool emerging.

(Feel free to join the topic and rp with your character. I'll post in about 30 minutes to an hour if no one post. If not, I'll wait till 9-10. The more people that join this event, I'll bring out more npcs. No worries, I'm not planning on killing anyone with npcs. They're easily beatable, this is for rp purposes.)
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) Empty Re: The probable death for Levious (Event Opened)

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:58 pm

I heard a few shots wring out. I headed toward the scene to find a man and something dead within a pool of blood. "That was harsh..." I then notice that more then one bullet had bern shot. "If you miss something on the first shot, you probably shouldn't even be shooting at stuff at all..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

The probable death for Levious (Event Opened) Empty Re: The probable death for Levious (Event Opened)

Post by Levious Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:19 pm

The blood pool kept on spreading and the light from the sky was fading away. The white fox, is he dead? "Ha, killed you in one shot! Good thing that this place stops all abnormal powers. Now let's get that tail of yours." He approach the body that still had red energy around it. Levious eyes opened, at fist he was confused of what happened. He didn't know where he was. All he knew that he's bleeding from his forehead and that there's a man trying to kill him. He felt something at his right side, he assumed it was a sword and prepared for a counter attack. The man held a large hunting knife, and kneeled to cut his tall. "My name is Sumkers, remember that in your after life." Within that moment, Levious kicked him in the chest and was sent flying towards Tom. Still bloody, Levious stands up, barely able to keep himself up.

Two other people came out of the forest. They seemed to be teamed up with Sumkers. One of them contain a great sword, and the one to the right up him had a small knife. It seemed like a great fight is going to occur for Levious, he would probably need help from Tom.

(More slots available for people to join)
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:42 pm

"Woah!" The dude came flying right at me, I side-stepped away so he'd hit the tree behind me. I then see 2 other people come out. I draw my sword. "I'm gonna assume you 2 arern't too friendly..." I see the fox had risen. "Talk about tough" I thought to myself
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Confusion started to take hold, it seemed like he has lost his memories. Amnesia begun to affect his emotional state, and he was trying to decide what he should do. All he see is a person right in front of him about to fight 2 people. Maybe he was trying to help him, he thought. Two other man with weapons emerge out of the forest behind him. It seems like these people are out for his head, and Levious objective now is to survive. Sumkers was still on the floor not moving, he was probably unconscious for now. That was a good sign because he’s the only one to contain guns in this battle field.

Levious turned to face the enemy at hand and shouted at Tom. “I don’t know who you are, but after we’re done with this fight, we’re going to have ourselves a conversation.” He looks to check out his weapon on his right hand, realizing that it was not a sword. It was a metal bokken that seem to have some connection to his powers that are now suppressed because of area. The two other man started running after Tom, and Levious started running forward to fight the people in front of him.

(OCC: Woot, the fight is starting, people can still join.)
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:02 pm

I heard the fox speak. "Uh..ok". I then try to cast some fireballs. Nothing. "What the?" I shrug and then charge at the two, sword in hand
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Chael and Runa had been in the area when the gunshots had been fired, and headed toward the scene. On the way Chael noticed Runa couldnt fly, and that her synch power had worn off. "Runa! Flame mode NOW!" Nothing happened. Chael tried to summon his Shadow Hunter claws, nothing happened. Even when he drew his sword it seemed to be less holy than ever. He carried Runa to the scene and noticed that a battle had begun. He kept his sword out, wonsering why nothing had happened. "Ive dealt without powers before, Ill be fine now!" He set Runa on a tree, safe from harm. He dashed toward Tom with sword in hand to come in aide.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Alicyn had been walking through the forest when she had heard shouts and gunfire. She raced on to the scene, swords out. Upon seeing what was going on, she tried to cast brutality, but it didn't work. She tried again, and it didn't work. Snarling, she rushed after the people who had come out of the woods. Her red eyes burned bright as she got closer.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:52 pm

"Looks like I'm getting assistance" I thought. I smirk. I then knock out the 2 guys I was charging at, kicking one in the face as I overpowered the other's swordplay.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Levious notices there’s people around him to help, yet he is still confused of what’s going on. He moved his boken to the side, and slashed it at the guy. The man blocked it with his sword, and a person that was holding a hammer tried to hit Levious. Levious does a quick kick to his chest, and focused on the man in front of him. Their weapons finally separated, and the man swung his sword at him. Levious dodges to the left, then kneed him on the stomach. He later followed up with a attack with his bokken, hitting the guy in the head knocking him out.

More of these hunter started to come out from the forest to fight Levious and the random people that have come to his aid. You can feel the intensity this battle is causing, and the amount of fighting that’s going to occur. Levious turns his focus at the man with the hammer and started to fight him. I will live to remember, he said with a passion in his heart.

(OCC, you are free to control the npcs around you. More people can join if they like.)
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Chael noticed heat coming from his hands. He couldnt throw any fireballs or produce flanes but there was heat still there. He encountered a hunter guy swinging a sword. He easily dodged some and grabbed him on his arm burning him. Chael swung his sword by the hilt and hit him to the head, knocking him unconsious. He could have easily killed him, but he wasnt that cruel. Another came toward him, and he prepared to take him out as well. Runa, still in her tree, noticed she slightly started to glow red, but still couldnt fly at all.
(Just realized, "diminished" doesnt mean conpletely gone, your powers are still there, just HIGHLY weakened...)
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:19 pm

I see more guys coming. I try blasting them away with a strong gust of wind. Only a small , weak gust was produced. "Okay, apparently this place is screwing with my magic..." I try firing some life-force energy at them instead. The sphere of energy was quite a bit weaker then it should have been, but it did explode in one of the dude's faces, knocking him out. I then lunge at the other guy, knocking him out by punching him in the face. HARD.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:54 am

Alicyn charged at the new people coming out of the woods. She sensed them, and twisted around. She targeted two that were close together, and slashed with her swords. One was decapitated, the other had a deep cut in his chest. She then charged at another pair, performing an x scissor like cut, cutting them both deeply. She bared her teeth and looked for anybody daring to challenge her.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:58 am

Levious continues to fight the man with the hammer. The man swung at him and he ducked barely dodging it. He then slid under the mans attack and thrust his bokken to the mans chin, instantly knocking him out. The enemies around him has been neutralize, and he starts to catch his breath. Blood dripped down his forehead, and he started to see in a blur. He is still confused of where he is at, or who he is at that matter. Standing there for about a few minutes, he tried to remember something important to him, yet he can't recall it. Finally, the blood loss has gotten to him and he falls backwards to the floor.

"It can't go down like this... I need to know who I am..." He said struggling as he starts to fade away. His eyes started to close, and he was left there unconscious. If left there, he would die from excessive blood loss.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumiko Misora Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:15 am

Asa was walking in the Ancient Forest when her Medical Sensors picked up something. She looked in the direction of a strange place she had never seen before, it seemed to be radiating magical energy-yet suppressing it. She could feel a fight going on and instantly summoned her wings flying towards the place at a high speed. When she got there she took note of the battle taking place but noticed someone on the ground bleeding, most likely a hybrid and a man with a large knife standing over him. Quickly she flew down in front of the hybrid, summoning her Combat/Defense syringe just barely in time to stop the knife from ending the boy's life. She then took the chance from his confusion to push him back, then casted her defense barrier in order to prevent any interruptions. She then used her stethoscope to scan him for injuries and already noticed his unconsciousness and blood loss. She then started to cast her Heal spell, knowing that she can save him.

( Heal begins from this post, and starting at this post his bleeding has slowed down)
Yumiko Misora
Yumiko Misora

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Chael dodged three strikes the man threw at him then sliced at his Achiles Tendant. The man fell to the ground and Chael kicked him in the face. Runa had two men coming her way so Chael quickly rushed to her aid. He tried once more to summon his shadow hunter claws, still no success. He tried yet again to throw a fireball, no success. He arrived at Runa, then grabbed one of the two men by the neck, and the other by his arm. The one he had by his neck he threw into a tree where he fell unconsious and bled heavily by his face. The one he had by his arm he stabbed through the chest and dropped him. He grabbed Runa and returned to the main battlefield, looking for somewhere to put her. He can't fight and keep the fairy safe at the same time. He sighed as more people came over to him. "Might as well go defensive..." he muttered as he put up his sword.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:56 pm

I look around to see the fighting had grown intense. Someone had came in to heal the fox that was fighting with us. "I appreciate the help guys, but I don't think all of us can keep fighting forever!" Some guy hooked me across the face hard. I recover from it quickly. "Big mistake dude..." I rapidly jab him in the gut, then I grab him by his neck, pick him up, and slam his head into a tree.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Levious was still unconscious, feeling colder by the second. There was still blood poring out of his forehead and most of his white hair was tainted with blood. As Asa attempts to heal him, less blood was leaving his system. This still doesn't mean he is in the safe zone, he's still bleeding out from the gun shot wound and there was a fight going on. Four men came out of the forest beating their weapons in their hands. They were targeting Levious and Asa as they move closer to them with a wicked grin.

"We are going to skin you guys alive for doing this to our boss." One of the men said as they approached us. Clouds started to gather around this area, it seem like it was going to rain soon. The winds started to pick up and the sky gave off a warning that there was going to be a powerful storm.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikuri Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:16 pm

(Ooh Ooh i wanna join!)
The storm approached as Kikuri came into the battlefield. She had no idea who was the goodguys and who were the bad guys, so she took her best shot. A girl healing a hybrid, a man that slammed another mans head into a tree and a guy with a very small person in his hands. On top of it all there were people with guns and weapons trying to hurt the healer and hybrid. She raised her sword to the sky abd lightning struck it, and she blasted her skyward-strike blast at the men targeting asa and levious. It appeared to be weakened, but the strike was powerful enough to send them flying away. She ran over to the man with the fairy in hand, seeing he was kinda in a predicament. "Here lemme have her, Ill take good care of her!" She said as she held her arms out to take the fairy.
Kikuri
Kikuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Chael was surprised by the sudden appearance of the storm and this random girl who appeared to have control over it. He blocked a strike from each man but got a cut on his arm and cheek. He growled and looked at the girl, "Here, if Runa is even scathed I swear I will take your head and use it to cut out your heart!" he said handing Runa to her. He punched one of the men away and cut the other's neck. The one he punched away got up and Chael stabbed him through the chest. He stopped for a second to take a glimpse of the battlefield. The man was right, he couldn't fight forever.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Alicyn watched the battle, trying to select her new targets. After a moment, she decided that the four going after Levious and Asa were her targets. She darted after them, catching up before they got to the pair. She quickly sliced each pair with an x scissor attack, and all four fell to the ground. Reaching the pair herself, she turned, looking for anyone else who dare try to kill Asa and Levious.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumiko Misora Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:19 pm

By now the bleeding had stopped thanks to Asa's healing magic, and the blood was starting to be restored to his body. Meanwhile Asa noticed the shot wound to his head was the source of his heavy bleeding, if she didn't take care of that, things could get worse. She kept the heal spell going, while she summoned her medical box, and took out a smaller syringe than the one on her back. She then injected him with medicine which may hurt due to his current state, but it numbed his body and senses so he wouldn't feel any pain for a while (about 2 of her posts starting after this). She then took out some sprays, bandages, and other medical tools, and began working on the wound, first trying to extract the bullet in his forehead.
Yumiko Misora
Yumiko Misora

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:23 pm

After the guy feel to the ground, I pick him up, throwing him towards the other hostiles, using a weakened wind cannon to speed him up as he crashed into them. I then noticed a new face had shown themselves on the battle-field. I has awe-struck as she used quite powerful attacks, despite this area weakening them. "Guess I shouldn't get on her bad side" I thought to myself. I then go over to the healer and the fox. "Don't worry, you'll be kept from harm by the rest of us!" I say this as I wield my sword, ready for oncoming hostiles.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:35 am

The bullet in Levious skull was barely touching his brain, the only reason why it didn't penetrate all the way in was cause of his powers, it wouldn't had touched him at all if this area doesn't nullify any super natural powers. Any sudden moments while preforming an operation can cause him to go in shock and could kill him. He still laid there unconscious while his body is still trying to stabilize itself. His white hair which was still soaked in blood started to shifted side to side cause of the strong winds. Finally it started to rain, making the battle field more difficult for the people fighting.

Three people appeared off into the distance, two of them were regular guys with swords. The third one which is in the middle is a massive guy over 7 feet tall. He wore iron gloves on both his hands. It is obvious that is going to take everyone to take on that guy.

(OCC Keep in mind that powers shouldn't be doing anything to these guys, this place literally nullifies magic to a point where it doesn't do anything. I've been letting things side, try not to abuse it. o-o)
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikuri Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Kikuri held the fairy in her hands happily, giving it a nice smile. She looked at the big guy with a depressed look, sad she had to fight someone out of her league. She raised her sword to the sky again, and began charging up another attack. She wouldnt use it as fast as before, fpr if shed take the big guy out it would have to take time to charge. Lightning struck it again and she held the sword steadily, hoping it would work.
Kikuri
Kikuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next