Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
New Beginning EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
New Beginning EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
New Beginning EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
New Beginning EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
New Beginning EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
New Beginning EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
New Beginning EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
New Beginning EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
New Beginning EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

New Beginning

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Beginning Empty New Beginning

Post by Axium Zikari Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:03 pm

After making his way back from his families home, he decided to make his first stop to be the town of Humans. Knowing that he could easily blend in as a upper powered Human, he dedided to make it his home for now. Axium was currently just on a evening stroll, in his usual outfit with his sword on his back."I wonder what kind of event will happen today. I don't anything will." He stopped and looked around, drinking a bottle of water.
Axium Zikari
Axium Zikari

Back to top Go down

New Beginning Empty Re: New Beginning

Post by Keira Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:34 am

-enter Aldearith-
I emerged from an alley ahead, walking back from a humans house, grateful for helping her family with some farm work. I strode along the street when I saw a man in the street sipping water. I scanned his energy and registered him as a demon. I continues to walk briskly.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:25 am

(I can join, right? If not, please ignore me >\\\\<)
I chased my mother around the streets as she continued on her way to the Neko District's bar. She bumped into a man's shoulder, already drunk, and I stopped to apologize, "I'm sorry 'bout that." I quickly regained myself and followed her fearfully.

Last edited by Sena on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It got all weird so I had to change it.)
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:31 pm

I stepped to the side to avoid a girl rushing after her mother. I continued onto the motel, about to pass by a walking man with a sword on his back.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Axium Zikari Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:26 pm

As Alderith was about to pass me, the giant sword stopped broadside in front of him, in a non hostile way. "Your suppose to be dead. Now why is it that your alive." I say in a sort of voice that is monotone and uncaring way.
Axium Zikari
Axium Zikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:05 pm

I stopped dead, wondering who he could be "what do you mean stranger...?" I said as I turned my head to him, using minor shadow magic to cover my ideantafiable features. I closed my hand around shadows and darkness forming a small dagger in my cloak.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Axium Zikari Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 am

"I wouldn't try hiding yourself, Alderith. I saw you after you walked out of that alley. So again, why are you alive when ever demon knows you are, or were suppose to be, dead." I stood there still holding my huge blade with hand in front of him.
Axium Zikari
Axium Zikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:50 am

I let the shadow magic fade as I looked up "I'm surprised people still remember me for me..." I chuckled and removed my hood. I looked the man in the eyes and spoke "magic I s'pose..."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:37 pm

(Before this goes to far underway...same deal with me as with Sena)
I'm walking through town after my shift at the weapon shop. I then notice a commotion going on. "Seems like things are about to get interesting"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Axium Zikari Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:35 am

"My father was appalled at the hearing of your death, after he had served your protection detail for so long. And we didn't even know how or what killed you. Even after that to see you here in the flesh, it shocks myself." As I was about to put my blade away, I caught a very small presence of an angel, not knowing who or where he was. "And just when I was in a relaxing mood, one of THEM had to show up." I stood there on guard, not knowing if the angel was walking away or towards us.
Axium Zikari
Axium Zikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:51 am

Feeling the presance I re donned my hood. Letting the shadow knife I had generated grow into a full length katana "sorry.... I thought it better if everyone assume me dead.... I'd rather not have attention brought to me unless I was ready..." I sighed as I waited for the angel to approach. I thought about who I was close to in my protection detail. There were few. Then I registered "Axium zikari... You are not, by any means, to imply an attack untill the angel has thrown the first attack....." I muttered quietly, a little of my general side coming out.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:48 am

I walk up to the demons. "Uh...what's up?" I noticed the 2 were ready for a strike but I keep my sword withdrawn.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:34 pm

I Turned around and bowed to the angel "so open...? You wish not kill us?" I inquired as my shadow magic once again shrouded my face naturally.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm

I chuckle "No, but if you want to kill me, I can assure you it's not gonna be easy". I glance around at the others "Quite the commotion your making. Almost everyone besides this group has made a break for it"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Axium Zikari Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:48 pm

I look at the Angel, after getting a better evaluation of his presence, and speak saying "Regardless of whether or not I want to fight you, you wouldn't survive. Not with me and my 'acquaintance' here. Anyways, what do you want?" I say staring the Angel down, my hand still gripping my blade.
Axium Zikari
Axium Zikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:53 pm

I sigh and shake my head. "I just said it, but I'll say it again. This tension you 2 have is disturbing the peace, and I'd like to preserve it"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:40 am

"So your going to shut us down...? Take us out...?" I inquired. I had great respect for angels. But the niggling hate I hold for the majority easily overcame that respect. Atleast untill that respect was justified.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Axium Zikari Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:44 am

I look to Aldearith and spoke in a serious yet monotone voice saying "Please do not waste your time. He isn't even stronger than me in my weakest state, so there isn't any need for you to do anything." I stood there waiting for the Angel's reaction.
Axium Zikari
Axium Zikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:32 am

"Perhaps" I sigh. "But you really should give me some credit, I have ways to at least restrain you two from getting violent".
(Life Force Restrict in case you're wondering)
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:55 pm

"I doubt it..." I sighed as I looked at the man, reading his presence and trying to judge what type of power he holds "even if you could.... It'd be essentially useless" I took a step forward towards the angel. I only moved one foot. And when it touched the ground a shred of darkness energy carved a small circle around the angel.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Axium Zikari Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:23 pm

In preperation for any kind of retaliation by the unknown Angel, I form what appears to be a mask. I put it on my face, in which it appears to merge with my skin. As the process finished, both a blue flame and a black demonic energy started to form in my open hand. "I don't wish to fight you, but if you wish to continue to but into business that doesn't concern you, I will carry out my duty and end you where you stand."
Axium Zikari
Axium Zikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:25 pm

I notice the circle created by one of the demons. "Chill out you two, if you're gonna be violent, do it where innocent lives aren't gonna be on the line". I sigh "Besides, me being an angel and you being demons doesn't HAVE to make us enemies".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:26 am

I laughed slightly, my personality seemingly have changed. A large shield appeared around us, creating a large dome where only powerful attacks would escape. I took another step towards the angel, 3 lines being carved into the ground. I let the shadows around my face dissipate as I stared at him with an insane glare "give me a reason......"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:27 am

"I did. Innocent bystanders getting killed enough for your conscience?" His glare freaked me out a bit.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 am

I Motioned around, emphasizing the barrier that surrounded us, that only had us inside, and that no one could enter and with that 2 final lines formed underneath the angel "a valid reason.."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum