Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Shape (Open) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Shape (Open) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Shape (Open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Shape (Open) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Shape (Open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Shape (Open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Shape (Open) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Shape (Open) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Shape (Open) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Shape (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Shape (Open) Empty Shape (Open)

Post by Quindaro Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Today I had decided to go out for a week to camp and work out to keep in shape for the contract I was looking to take within a month. I walk out of the house with a large backpack my rifle slung to the side, my pistol holstered under my shoulder underneath my jacket. I start towards the dense forest, seeing it go on for hundreds of miles until I approached a clearing where the path was. After walking down the path for about an hour I head to the left for about 10 mins. before stopping and setting up camp, first stringing up the Hammock then pulling out my rifle and smg and setting them against the tree. I then start on a fire pit and gathering some logs with my ax, after about an hour of chopping wood I put it all about 6 feet away from the pit. "Alrighty.... what to do next?" I say putting my hands on my sides after setting camp up.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Shape (Open) Empty Re: Shape (Open)

Post by Zinres Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:14 pm

I had been watching the man for some time in the high branches of the trees and I had finally become bored so I called down. "Hello... might I ask why you are in my forest?" My hands worked an old coin as I spoke from the high shadows.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:22 pm

I turn around suddenly upon hearing the voice "Hello there..." the firelight only went so far so her figure was darkened slightly. "I had no idea that this forest was owned by anybody... I'm just out here to take a small break from town." I dig into my pocket and pull out a cigarette and light it, "Pardon me if I may be so rude... but could I ask your name?" I say letting a cloud of smoke out.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:30 pm

I giggle a little from my perch "Well... I say my forest but I don't really own it." I then shift myself to look down on him the firelight reflecting off my eyes "I am Zinres gambler and tamer." I say down to him rolling my coin across my fingers.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:40 pm

I sit down on the log near the fire, looking up at her the light angled to where only half my face was illuminated "I'm Quindaro, a soldier of fortune... willing to do many jobs as long as you provide the green..." I say dragging on my cig.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Simon went along his was holding his list and gun in hand looking around of where to go. He slowly make himself sneak as he began to hear a crackle of fire and voices, "Master will be mad if I get killed here now...remain calm...and remember what they say." Simon thought as he sneaked to a nearby tree hiding his shadow and physical presence to hope not to be noticed by the people talking at the camp. "The list...I have to do what Master Cadogan said on the list." Simon thought as he looked onto the sky of darkness.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:25 pm

I frown before dropping from the trees and scowling at Quin "I don't like mercenaries... I understand soldiers but mercs are just money hungry jerks without a purpose." The coin in my hand almost blurring at the speed I'm rolling over my fingers.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:34 pm

I keep my gaze on her "I'm actually just a regular citizen that can do wet work for some money on the side..." I grab my bag and pull out a can of beans, "I do it because there are some people who genuinely need help with some business..." I say opening the can and hanging it over the fire to cook.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Simon waited as he continued to hear the conversation but thought that this information seemed inconsistent as he began to move away from the camp site. "There is nothing here that should be of use. I need to get started of what needs to be don..." Simon was cut off as he accidently stepped on a twig making it snap, Simon began to run away to get away from the campsite. "Dammit...." Simon thought as he continued on to run.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:35 pm

My head snaps to the direction of the noise and smiles "Shall we greet our uninvited guest?" I say flicking my coin high in the air looking at Quin "I can catch up easy."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:38 pm

I grab my P90 from where it was leaning on the tree, "we shall..." I say loading a round into the chamber and following Zinres in the direction of the sound.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Simon continued to run through the ancient forest frantically as he would stumble and break through the branches with his strength. "I need to get out of here." Simon thought as he continued on as he sees a weird shadow before him and goes to the left hopefully to avoid it as he readied the pistol to shoot at anyone that will shoot at him first. "I have to get to the settlement before I get killed out in this place." Simon thought once again as he ran until he met a clearing onto a dirt road as he began to laugh softly knowing he has made it but without notice he dropped the note back where he had to steer clear of the weird shadow.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 am

"Humans... so very frail..." I shout out with a bit of glee as my feet trail through the forest catching ever closer glimpses of my prey "Don't fall behind Quin...".
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:19 am

I keep running behind Zinres feeling the P90 rubbing against my shoulder hearing the .22 rounds rattling in the magazine. "I'll be able to keep up..." I yell to her hearing my boots crushing the twigs as I picked up the pace.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Simon continue to run on the dirt road hoping to find a place to go as the shadow slowly disappiated revealing a man with no shirt on but with just only pants he walked over to the note and picked it up. "So Abrafo is sending his minion to do deals and meetings that is nothing new..." said Xu as he dropped the note back as he melts back into the shadows speeding off somewhere else. Simon continued to run as he slowly panted to a brisk walk as he breathed hard.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Zinres easily caught up to the running man after he slowed down and nearly shouted in glee as streaks of red ran through her brown hair "Got you now baby bird but what shall I do with it?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:12 pm

I slowed down to a jog as Zinres was apparently near whatever we were chasing. "Finally we caught up..." I said under my breath shouldering the submachine gun and circling Zinres to look at him.

Last edited by Quindaro on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Simon looked over in fright and saw the woman and man behind him as he inhaled as he looked foward as he began to run once again to hopefully lose his pursuers. "Dammit! I need to find a place to hide and go to!" Simon thought in panic as he continued down the dirt path.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Zinres's speed easily kept pace with the running man and she called out "I promise you I can out last you and out pace you dear... you might as well stop."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:15 am

I let off a burst of three shots in his direction after circling Zinres and running to the side behind her. "Stop or I shoot to kill!" I call out in a more demanding tone after firing the warning shot.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down