Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Quest for Knowledge EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Quest for Knowledge EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Quest for Knowledge EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Quest for Knowledge EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Quest for Knowledge EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Quest for Knowledge EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Quest for Knowledge EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Quest for Knowledge EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Quest for Knowledge EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Quest for Knowledge

2 posters

Go down

Quest for Knowledge Empty Quest for Knowledge

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Lloyde began wandering a abandoned camp ground which would appear to still be set ablaze by demon flame. Easily noticeable from the foul smoke trail it left hovering in the sky above.
"My... I would hate to be the one here, there's nothing I can get a hold of to understand anything." ~ Lloyde got down on his knees and began searching for any type of artifact.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Quest for Knowledge Empty Re: Quest for Knowledge

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:43 pm

I observe the person walking up as I reside in the trees. "I wonder who this person is" I think to myself. Just then, the branch breaks and I face-plant. "Ow..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Lloyde's face grows white as he hears the tree branch snap and with nothing but utter instinct he lowers his head and protects it with his head.~ Asking himself "Oh no ! I have been trying to avoid conflict. What happens if they think I did this or demons are still lurking around"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:58 pm

I get up. "Ow...that hurt". I then see the guy has panicked. "Well, that's shocking, I surprised someone"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Lloyde looks around and notices the man before him and sighs with relief
"Oh, thank god..It's not a demon atleast. " ~brushing himself off and rising up ~ "I am Lloyde, I came here to look for information on what happened here. I hope to become a scholar and examine more information for the humanity."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:03 pm

"Interesting" I scan the person quickly with my eyes. "Interesting getup you got yourself there".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Lloyde looks at himself and smiles "Why, thank you good sir. Now, you wouldn't happen to know what happened here would you?" ~ Lloyde begins to look around for more clues and finds a book in a strange language he had yet to fully grasp.
"It seems this book is in Enochian, language of the Angels. This could be a very important piece! If only I had a angel to translate this..."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:38 pm

"No I wouldn't". I see him find a book and heard his reaction. "If only I had a angel to translate this". It wrung in my mind. As much as I wanted to help him, I had to be sure Haku wasn't around. "You want to know the contents of that book?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:49 pm

"Of course! This may have the contents of Angels defenses, their powers, and technology. We might even begin to understand how they USE their powers." ~ Lloyde closes the book and cleans the hardcover of the book
"If we ever understand where they get their power from, we might be able to use it against demons. I say, the humans should be on their own standing. We're weaker... but that's why we have the element of surprise." ~I stand up straight and pace back and forth

"Imagine, us humans, fighting on par with Angels! That would be my very dream. Not just for me, but to teach ALL humans how to hold their own"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:57 pm

ooc: I think I see where this is going

I figured I would just spill it there and then to get it out of my system. I knew it'd be hopeless to hide it much longer. "I can read that...".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:07 pm

"Really? Why didnt you say so or even reported it to the capital! You know they pay a lot of money for translations of Enochian. Even the demons don't know very much of its grammar." ~Lloyde holds out his hand and looks at Tom
"Would you lend me something personal of yours. Anything I touch that is associated with the person reveals to me knowledge of that person. I would like to just learn all of the language if you would let me." ~ Lloyde puts his other hand in the air and begins his oath
"I swear that I shall only learn Enochian language from you."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:27 pm

"The reason I haven't told much of anyone is because I don't want to be in the public eye. I've got someone who's trying to hunt me down and kill me because I was exiled from that place. It makes it risky to do things to help others". I look down and sigh "Also, angels are a divine race, it'd take a miracle for a human to even harm one of them". I then look back up. "As for that book, well, it's no more then some angel folklore someone probably carried around to entertain some children". I squint. "However, I do have an idea on how to help you. You go out and find texts written by the angels, then come back to me to interpret. Then you can submit it to the capital, but ONLY as long as you keep me anonymous".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:54 pm

"That would be great. I will graciously accept anything you may give me! And I wouldn't want to turn you in, your knowledge is the most important thing. Money is useless in the face of combat" ~ Lloyde takes out a empty notebook from his traveling sack and pulls out a pen.
"When ever you're ready, translate some of these words for me. Even if it's a childrens tale, we the humans, cannot read 1/3 of this basic words."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:58 pm

"Well alright". I open up the book and begin to read. "It's a story of Andrew, the Angelic Lord, and the crafting of the holy relics. It takes place many centuries ago, in the holy city". I flip a page or two.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:16 am

"That is interesting. ." ~ Lloyde begins to start writing about the book and deciphering the translations word by word. Slowly understanding the grammar used.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:14 am

I continue to read. "The relics were created by the Angelic Lord to store the power of the angels, thus they had to heavily guard them to avoid them falling into the grasp of the demons: At the time they had tension for many centuries".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:56 am

Lloyde sits down over a pile of junk and continues writing up a storm.
"Well, tell me as much as you can, explain some of those letters in the common tongue, please"

(end story fast >.> like all in one long post)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down