Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Heartless Grouping EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Heartless Grouping EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Heartless Grouping EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Heartless Grouping EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Heartless Grouping EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Heartless Grouping EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Heartless Grouping EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Heartless Grouping EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Heartless Grouping EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Heartless Grouping

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heartless Grouping Empty Heartless Grouping

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Running away fearing the end. The boy was still bolting away from the food store. Slash marks from the battle before (In https://innerheart.rpg-board.net/t278p30-the-food-runinvite-only-non-canon#4361, but not finished yet) he was running down the street to find a place to hid for a while. Clashing against one of the closed food dealer cart. The boy fell to the ground. The dark sky blacken the surrounding area and as the rain fell the boy began to bleed out. The moon was up and the sky clear, only fate could tell if this was his last day as a human...
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

http://Latheruna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heartless Grouping Empty Re: Heartless Grouping

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:35 pm

The rain turned to snow as Stya walked up to the dying boy. "Well I guess you survived... Come on." She said as she picked up the body. "Let's get you somewhere safe." She dragged him to a dark alley. "Wait here ill go get some medicine"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:38 pm

The boys' awareness was running thin. A tug and some voice was heard but, he was to far got to tell who it really was. Passing in and out of conciseness he only prayed for the best in his head.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:39 pm

"So, what happened to you?" I was in the dark alley as well, and was intrigued about what had happened to this boy.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:41 pm

Stya returned about 10 minutes later with some bandages and medicine. She spotted the angel. "You... We've met before haven't we?" She stooped down next to Angelo and wrapped up his bleeding arm.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:43 pm

The boy felt a hand grave on to him. The soft touch rapping him in. Then another voice appeared with a difference in tone. The boy began to get scared for he had no clue what was going on. he began to pray again.

Last edited by Angelo Aella on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed spelled)
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:53 pm

I shrug. "Beats me". I observe to boy as he appears fearful of me. "Don't worry kid, I'm not gonna hurt you, in fact, I intend to help you". I grab the boy's hand. I then turn to the girl. "I'll need to concentrate in order for this to work, so please take a step back". I then grip his hand tightly and being fluxing my life energy and his own life energy.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Stya rolled her eyes as she stepped back. "Anyway how badly did this guy beat you anyway? Seems like you jumped into a razor pit" Stya looked around the corner to see if Nikolai was coming for Angelo.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:00 pm

The boy was starting to feel better. After a few minutes of getting energy, the boys vision and hearing improved. That when he saw the thief lady and some new person.
"It's you! Your the one that made me give up the last of my money!" he said as he cough up blood.
"Why did you save me!? Didn't you want me dead..."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:03 pm

"Meh. I like your power. It can prove useful." She said as she leaned against a building. "By the way your money went to good use trust me." Stya put her hands around her stomach. "I haven't had a good meal in ages."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:13 pm

The boy blacks out again. A few moments pass an he comes back just to cough up some more blood.
"So you save me to use me. Why do you need me? What could possibly be so great that you got to save a kid like me!?" he said still in pain.
It seem that ever second that he was aware of what was beside him. The more he regretted taking on that demon...
"Niko..."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:16 pm

"Relax kid, I won't be able to do this properly if I can't concentrate". I continue to flux both the boy and I's life energies.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:46 pm

The boy relaxed and lazied back down. He didn't feel well and the shouting he was doing was not making him feel better. Relaxing and settling down, he laid down and used the shadows to form a bed under him.
"Keep on kind Sir."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:15 pm

"Well first off you can use your shadow...manipulation...stuff to my use. You can be easily hidden. And people won't expect a young kid like you to be working for me. You too" Stya said as she pointed to the guy healing him. "I may or may not offer you something. But right now I'm more focused on the kid."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:20 pm

The boy felt shocked, the woman gave him a job. It didn't seem like much an the fact that she is using him made angry as ever but, then again she saved his life or at least tried.
"How can I work for someone I don't know the name of. If your going to use me at least let me know your name."
Looking at the deep wounds slowly close up.
"I am Angelo..."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:29 pm

"Listen up I don't give people my name Angelo. People call me the Snow Flower. That is all you need to know. If anyone ever asks who you are working for just say that." Stya said this with an annoyed tone which made it obvious people asked that question before.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:33 pm

"Alright, you should be able to get up and move around now". The boy's wounds had healed almost entirely. The wounds had been closed up and blood stopped coming out of them. I then turn my attention to the snow girl. "You stated that my abilities would prove useful to you. In what ways are you referring to?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:37 pm

"Well there is always room for a medic. But what drew my attention more was that you are an angel aren't you? An angel can prove to give me some really big muscle. I know it's only one for now but still... If you accept my offer you better be willing to work with humans and demons. I'm already working on getting a demon on my side. Follow me I'm tired of standing here." Stya proceeded to walk out into the street and lead them to a nearby restaurant.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:42 pm

The boy seem more annoyed than ever before. Flipping his path he got up an tried to stand. Legs wobbling as he took a step he tried to go for the wall.
"You want to use me and I can't even get a name..."
Looking over to the kind sir that healed him up.
"Thanks for saving my life. I am in your debt."
Confused but, alive he was. He had no clue what to do an he did need money. He guessed working with her for a short period would be okay in the least.
Darting his focus back at "Snow Flower"...
"Fine, I'll work for you." he said in a depressed tone. "What do you have in mind." he said as he followed her out to the street.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 pm

"Welcome". I smiled at the boy. "Name's Tom Bluemann. And, like Snow Flower says, I am an angel". I then turn my attention to Snow Flower again. "Very well, I'll help you out. I'm not unfamiliar to working with demons, I've even trained with a few of them, and I most certainly have the desire to help wherever I can".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:52 pm

"That's fine Mr. Blueman. As for you little Angelo. I need you to use this "power" of yours to obtain the location of the actual copy of this book here." Stya handed the translation she obtained from another angel. "I can sell that to the other races to get a very nice profit. However that is only a copy. The real thing could be worth much more. And Mr. Blueman I need you to watch this guys back, hidden while he does so. He told me he can only be hidden in shadows for a short period of time. Is that ok?" Stya ordered a drink and sat down at a table.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:56 pm

"Sure I guess". I roll my eyes. I then turn my attention back to the kid. "So, could you tell me a bit about these shadow powers of yours?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:01 pm

The boy looks at the angel. Then looks at the snow girl.
"IF it's just to sneak in a grave a book I have no problem. Just tell me where to go an when this operation starts."
Looking at the Angel.
"Looks like we are working together now Sir. I use a magic call void. It helps me used the darkness around me to form objects or distort things so that a may break them down or reinforce them."
Opening a small void the boy leaked out a dark purple substance then put it on his hand turning himself invisible.
"The darkness is where I get my power." he said as the shadow of himself stood up.
"Now this just makes me invisible to the eye. The can still sense my presence though."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:15 pm

"Excuse me kid. The problem is I don't know where the book is. That's what I want you to find out. An angel in the town hall knows where it is." Stya took a moment to think. "I guess it will be in angelic territory considering it holds secrets to angelic magic. I am not sure though. I suggest talking to the other angel. He wants to talk to humans only so Angelo I guess you will have to do this alone."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:44 pm

"The Holy grounds?" I shudder at the sound of it. "Even for me that's like a suicide mission, what with Haku and/or Andrew always there. It'd take an elaborate plot just to get by the entrance if it ended up being there".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum