Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Monthly Visit to the Shopping District EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Monthly Visit to the Shopping District EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Monthly Visit to the Shopping District EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Monthly Visit to the Shopping District EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Monthly Visit to the Shopping District EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Monthly Visit to the Shopping District EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Monthly Visit to the Shopping District EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Monthly Visit to the Shopping District EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Monthly Visit to the Shopping District EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Monthly Visit to the Shopping District

2 posters

Go down

Monthly Visit to the Shopping District Empty Monthly Visit to the Shopping District

Post by Karafuru Yami Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:19 am

A girl walks down the streets of the shopping district, slipping through the small gaps between the seemingly endless crowds of people rushing through the streets. It almost seemed impossible to get to one of the shops she visits , with all the commotion around her. Being smaller than she likes she squints to see even just a few feet in front of her over the people rushing in her direction. Upon deciding that this is taking too much time, she starts to swiftly move through people as if she was a ghost, finally stopping on the wall near the store. She closes her eyes and sighs with relief, finally reaching the store, while she looks in either direction before entering.

Note: ;>.< for some reason..i can't enter the chat box..and even if my spells aren't done yet i wanted to role play...is the paragraph long enough..o-or maybe it's to short..?
Karafuru Yami
Karafuru Yami

Back to top Go down

Monthly Visit to the Shopping District Empty Re: Monthly Visit to the Shopping District

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 pm

The boy had only just arrived at the place. After talking to the snow girl he figured he better look around to see if he can find some new equipment. There where a lot of people around, pushing his hoody up, so he made his way around in a slow way.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

http://Latheruna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Monthly Visit to the Shopping District Empty Re: Monthly Visit to the Shopping District

Post by Karafuru Yami Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:52 am

The girl slowly turns to look at the stores name. ' Shopping Districts : Clothes Centre Store...m-maybe i'll stop in for a few dresses,but nothing more. I should just get the necessities, but it looks so alluring,..'. She looks around to make sure no suspicious people are watching her ' I have to be careful, i can't use my magic now..'. Seeing no potential threats, she quickly walks into the store.
Karafuru Yami
Karafuru Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 pm

The boy was bored after a while. Passing the supplies stories he finally got the new pair of shoes. That when the boy though about doing something. After passing a few places he took a seat on the seats and chilled out with his hood up.
"So bored!"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

http://Latheruna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down