Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions)

Go down

Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions) Empty Family meeting (Story Line [Falcon] Short, no interuptions)

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Falcon continued as he made it to a warehouse that is worn down. As he continued on he could hear footsteps behind him as he did he turns slowly with a smile on his face and open arms as he sees Alfonso in front of of him, "Ah father you made it, I was hoping Abrafo would be here with you." Falcon said as he hugs Alfonso quickly and steps back a feet. "Sadly he is always stuck in that dreaded place of a shop but it makes him happy for that I cannot take away his happiness. James I have work to be done for today I am hoping you accept because I will see to that you and Gabrielle will have a wonderful honey moon together. Now to business I want you to go ahead and see Abrafo because by this time his fellow toys may have already found where Janice is being held. I want this to be a clean operation and do not let her see the blood of the men you will kill alright James this is important." said Alfonso as he patted Falcon on his shoulder as Alfonso turned and walked away from the area. "Consider it done." Falcon said as he took his leave and made his way towards Central City to meet up with Abrafo and hopefully get something done.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down