Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 Empty Re: The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Eliza thought for a split second. If the demon wouldn't burn to a crisp why would she? She quickly rolled out of the way of the spear, smiling when she felt nothing but heat as she rolled through the fire. She had all of her clones. She lined them up so there were in a row, and walked up to the now unarmed soldier. She quickly stabbed it and backed up again, growling.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 2 Empty Re: The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Eliza quickly threw her daggers at the demon, hitting him in the head. She went and retrieved her dagger, then backed up again. "Who said he was an angel?" She asked, where did he get that idea? She never said anything about it.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Kurei stands up from his current location and waves over at Eliza
"Eliza, would you mind standing down now ? I believe it's my turn. He is after me right now."
Kurei stretches his wings to full length before lowering them to their usual position. As he twirls his wrists, electricity throughout his body begins to emit.

(Spell is charged up. Countdown starts once I move from my dispel bound)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Eliza snarled at him again. Her clones disappeared. "Fine. But I get one more move." She said and looked into Asuras eyes. She pooled a bit of blood from her bleeding thumb and made a crushing movement with her hand. She was performing skull pressure.

Mana watch: 80%
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Eliza growled as skull pressure didn't work. She quickly stopped and backed off. She went back even farther than Kurei had been during her fight, and sat on the ground fuming.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:24 pm

"Well well then, just for insurance" Kurei reveals the Jagan eye in his right Arm and sends 3 giant fireballs at Asura that are approximately the size of a car, each. After sending the fire balls I close my Jagan eye over my arm and watch as the fireballs travel towards Asura

"Just gonna take a little target practice"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Kurei suddenly snapped with pure lightning as he activated ration mode and lunged at Asura the second he finished his sentence. All that could really be seen is a flash of lightning which was Kurei coming behind him
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Eliza growled at him, quickly getting up again. "No, you won't survive. I'll only tell you on your death bed." She hissed. She said in timing with Kurei lunging, so the second she finished her sentence, Kurei would most likely hit.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Eliza yelped and the second the hexagram appeared she was running at her top speeds. From seeing the hexagrams appear under his demons, she knew it meant nothing but trouble. She managed to escape most of the damage, but as it exploded she was thrown and she hit a tree. She coughed up blood, and her left arm was bleeding badly as she hit the ground. She was going to have bruises all over. She struggled to her feet, groaning. She looked to see if Kurei was alright.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:42 am

Kurei covered Asuras distance with ease in one flash, as lightning was several times faster then anyone by far. He then through a flurry of lightning strikes jabs, hooks and feints all over Asura .

Kurei notices a storm coming closer due to the risidule heat from his fire balls earlier.

(Honestly, I wouldn't really give you time to speak in the middle of battle. )
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:02 am

Kurei sighs as he looks up at the lightning clouds gathering above the playing field, Lightning surging in the sky ready to strike at any given moment.
Once he took note of what was soon to occur he summoned his Dispel bound to surround him, to absorb Devil's Grasp and discharge it from holding onto him

(By next post this should be off. It will take a turn to absorb his grasp)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Eliza made a choking noise as he put the sword to her neck. She tilted her head up, looking him in the eye. She grabbed her dagger slowly, making sure he didn't see. If he was that close he shouldn't have been able to. "I'll only tell you that on your death bed. Not mine." She growled, then tried to plunge her dagger into his stomach. It'd most likely hit from the close range, and since she was so careful to be sure he didn't see it.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 am

(Mother fucker don't auto hit to kill my character, or I would have done it with that damn dagger. She has a defense. Damn you.)

Eliza grinded her teeth angrily. "Blood shield." She whispered, holding her arms up in the direction the sword was coming from. The thumb she pricked earlier was still bleeding. A shield of red blood appeared, and his sword bounced off of it, but the shield broke.

(Mother fucker, don't go wondering why no one fucking likes you if you try to pull that bullshit.)

Mana Watch: 75%

Last edited by Eliza on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:20 am

A sudden lightning strike came bolting down as the two were in their action. Kurei was now free of his movement and came into contact with it. Recharging 10billion joules of electricity ( can last 10 more posts).
"Your fate is sealed with this...I'll show you the difference of power between the power of Angels and those who have Fallen."

Kurei was now open to Angel lightning in his right arm as he almost seemed to teleport behind Asura and attack him with impeccable form and power of Angels.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:45 am

Eliza coughed and shrieked as the sword went through the side of her chest. She had used her upper body strength to jerk to the side as the sword came down. But it went through one of her ribs. She coughed and sputtered, but smiled gently at Kurei as he attacked. Without blood Eliza would die from this in a half hour. Her arm had regenerated, but the chest wound would be too much without outside help. She grabbed Asuras arm and pulled her mouth up to it, like a pull up. She tried to bite into his arm.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:59 pm

(After this fight some peoples powers are going back to the work shop and will need reapproval from me, seeing as there is conflict and such as well as finding my own mistakes in this I will simply be making sure such things don't happen again)
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next