Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment Empty Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Levious Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:16 am

We both arrived in front of the building. It was about 7 stories tall, and the out side was made of brick. I looked around to make sure everything is running decently. Not many hybrids are a fan of me so I have to make sure Sena doesn't notice there's something wrong. I looked at Sena, "Well this is the place, we just walk through these doors, take the stairs up, and we stop at the 4 floor."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Sena Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:28 am

"Sounds good," I took Eden's hand and entered the front door and started to climb the stairs. Eden looked over the edge and flew her doll over and made noises, she liked birds so she has always wanted to fly.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Levious Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:40 am

We finally made it to the 4th floor, we then walked down the pathway to the rooms. "Room 421..." I whispered. I went to a full stop, and started to look for my key inside my pocket. "Well we're finally here, this is my apartment. Just let me find my keys..." Still shuffling around, barely touching the tip of my keys.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:43 am

I took my bags from Levious to see if it helped him find his keys better. Eden sniffed the door and whispered something at the dolls. What a weird kid, this is what happens when she's alone I guess.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:53 am

I grabbed hold of my keys and pulled out forcefully. My face got nailed by my hand from pulling to hard and I fell backwards. "O-ouch, that hurt, too bad I can't apply deflection on myself." I started to rub my forehead that was developing a bump. I got back up and inserted the keys into the lock. I twisted it to the side, then the door opens into a semi messy family room, that had a small kitchen at the back. There was a hallway to the right that lead to one room and a bathroom. I rubbed my head once more, "Well here we are. Welcome to my apartment."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:01 am

I held back a laugh and walked through the door after Eden and looked at the trash on the floor. It reminded me of when I would get home from work and find bottles scattered along the floor like soldiers after a battle. Nothing I couldn't handle.
"Where should I put the bags?" I looked along the walls for a hook.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:09 am

I went to the refrigerator to grab an ice pack. "You can go put it in the bed room." Then I sprinted to the couch and took at leap at it, landing flat on my back. I then put the ice pack on my head.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:15 am

I looked to the right at the hallway and made my way to it, taking another right to the bathroom. It wasn't horribly dirty, needed a good scrub here and there but, nothing too overwhelming. I backed out and went into the other room, the bedroom, and set the bags down on the slightly messy bed. After a quick look around the apartment I rolled up my sleeves and got to work on cleaning.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:52 am

I sat myself up, and stood back up. I needed to help clean out some of the mess I have here. I gather some glass cups and plates then started to wash them in the kitchen. I directed Eden to take a nap at the sofa knowing she was falling asleep on the trip.
(Time is about 8:30 pm)
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:56 am

I finished picking up any trash around the house and decided to dust. Some of the dust got in my nose and I let out a small sneeze. Eden laughed quietly as she drifted off to sleep on the couch.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:59 am

I grabbed a piece of paper towel and brought is to Sena. "You should rest up a bit, I can handle the rest." I look to the side, trying to be polite knowing that Sena left her house today at bad terms.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:01 am

"No, no, it's fine. Just allergies." I blew my nose and got back to work, Eden snoring loudly.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:09 am

I grabbed a broom and started to sweep the floors. "I'm sorry about the mess, I would have clean up sooner if I knew you were coming in advance." I look down for a bit, then said. "It's going to take a bit more work to sustain ourselves now. I need to work a bit harder, but I promise I would protect you."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:15 am

"I'll work extra hours, if I need to. And I'm sorry that this came up so suddenly." I looked down and the floor, disappointed in myself.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:23 am

I walk up to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "It was my decision to bring you here. I promise it going to be a lot better you living with me"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:31 am

I smiled up at him, "I sure hope so." I didn't want to be a bother for him. I finished dusting and went to wiping counters and any dirty surfaces. Thinking about how the situation was, I didn't see Levious behind me and bumped into him. I scratched the back of my head, "sorry 'bout that. I'm a bit clumsy."
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:40 am

I laughed a bit, "Don't worry about it, I'm a bit clumsy too. So...." Trying to start a conversation. "Want something to eat, I have plenty of late night snacks inside the fridge." Then I rubbed my forehead, noticing that the bump from earlier is still there.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:48 am

I figured I could cook tomorrow instead of tonight, especially with Eden crashed out on the couch. "You can pick out what to eat, I gotta use the toilet!" I walked quickly to the bathroom while keeping my legs close together, making my hips sway. It felt like my bladder would explode if I didn't pee at that moment! Damn this kitten bladder!
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:13 am

I rushed to the fridge and grabbed some ham and cheese. My nerves went up, I reached for the bread in the top shelf and took out 2 plates. I started to prepare 2 sandwiches and a glass of milk. I thought to myself, What's happening to me, I've never been like this to people before. My forehead tensed up, giving me a sharp pain. Is she that special? I asked myself.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:21 am

I sat on the toilet and sighed in relief as unwanted fluid drained from my body. After swimming in my thoughts for what seemed like forever, which was probably a few seconds, I reached for toilet paper but felt nothing but air. A blush crept to my cheeks and I checked the sink cabinet to no avail. I breathed in slowly to calm my nerves and yelled at the door, "L-Levious? Um.... I need some toilet paper...." My voice faded and my blush grew redder.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:53 am

I heard a faint sound from Sena asking for Toilet paper. I open the cabinet under the sink, and took out some. My forehead gave me a sharp pain again. I walked over to the bathroom, "I brought the Toilet paper, you nee.." The pain happened again and I put my right hand on my forehead.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:01 am

I hesitated before leaning forward and cracking the door open enough for the roll to fit through. Somewhere between Levious giving me the paper and attempting to close the door, I'd slipped and the door swung wide open. I let out a sheik and slammed the door shut. I quickly finished my business and washed my hands, rushing out of the room and laying next to Eden face down on the couch, my face feeling hot and my eyes watering. That did not just happen!
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:09 am

I looked up seeing Sena's partially nude. My eyes where wide open in shock and my heart skipped a beat. Lying waste to the image that was stuck in my head, and what I had to say to her when she comes out. She came out, and I grabbed the 2 sandwich from the kitchen and I approached her. I offered a sandwich, and said without thinking "You looked nice." Then realize what I just said, and my legs started to give in on me. "Aa-aa."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:14 am

My face got even hotter and I got up. "No, no, no, no, no!" I slammed the bedroom door shut and locked it behind me, sliding down against the door as thoughts and confusion flooded my mind. My brain played the whole ordeal over and over again and my heart beat harder each time.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:23 am

I started to get really nervous, I still had the 2 plate in my hands. I walk up to the door, and tap on it with my feet. "I still got the sandwich if you want one." I said nervously.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next