Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun

2 posters

Go down

[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun Empty [SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:17 pm

The shopping district was busy and bustling as usual and not much seemed to be different than any other day but only to those that were busy with their own going ons. The difference this time were fliers that were being set on every house and set on random tables throughout the district, the fliers were simple yet caused some confusion on them was this. Silver Hand are recruiting all races to help create peace in this never ending struggle, Together we shall make this world a better place for everyone. Even though the fliers seemed simple it made some races curious as to how they could help or what would even be needed. At the bottom was what seemed to be an address, Come to the town of Selipov and ask for the Silver hand you shall be directed the way, Winged beings please hide your wings.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun Empty Re: [SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:51 pm

I'm wandering around in the Shopping District when I see some hooded figures putting up fliers on a few houses. "So, what cy'all doing here?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

[SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun Empty Re: [SILVER HAND] Recruitment has begun

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:10 pm

The man smiled and handed a flier to him "we are spreading word and hope to those that want a true resolve and peace for every race". He smiled as he continued to hang up fliers "it's pretty nice, it helps those that are struggling with past scars to move forward"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:18 pm

"Well, I've sure got some scars from my past I want to get rid of...metaphorically anyway". I look at one of the fliers and something catches my eye: Winged beings please hide your wings. I didn't have wings myself, so I'd had no problems hiding them to begin with, but I decided to pop the question: "Might I ask about this part of the flyer that says 'Winged beings please hide your wings'?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:20 pm

The man gives a small laugh "oh that? ah it's a silly way to help justify that not everyone is friendly with other races and we don't want fights between races"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:26 pm

"Understandable I guess...however, if this is a peace movement, why are you all wearing hoods? Don't you WANT people to know your identities?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:33 pm

The man puts up the last of his fliers and laughs again "well you see what point is knowing individuals when spreading equality is what the movement is alll about"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 pm

I cross my arms. "It's a noble cause, but I know that power-wise, that's impossible. And I should know, I've got someone who's out to kill me for the pride of the angels..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down