Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private)

2 posters

Go down

Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) Empty Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private)

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Alicyn put her dress on. It was a shiny black dress with ruffles at the end that reached her knees. It had sleeves that reached her elbows, and a lower neck line. It came with a silver necklace in the shape of a crescent moon, and knee high black boots. She grabbed a dark purple bow and put it in her hair. She did her make up, high lighting her red eyes and pretty face. She did her hair to make it shiny and knot free. After a moment of making sure she looked good, she got ready to leave her apartment. She left and went outside. She waited for Nikolai to show up.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) Empty Re: Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private)

Post by Nikolai Forge Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:24 pm

Nikolai pulled up in his Charger. He was running a black jacket, with white fur on the neck and wrists. He also wore a pair of navy-colored jeans along with that collared shirt he was wearing under the robe-like jacket. Finally, he was wearing a pair of shades, even though it was nighttime. Nikolai then adjusted his rearview mirror to make sure his face was in optimal condition.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private) Empty Re: Alicyns and Nikolais date (Private)

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Alicyn smiled as she saw Nikolai in his car, and walked up to the passenger side. She opened the door and slid inside, shutting it behind her. "Hi Nikolai." She said, smiling at him. She was extremely nervous, which was unusual for the friendly and outgoing girl.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:30 pm

"Greetings," Nikolai said as the girl entered the vehicle. "I see that you are looking beautiful as usual".
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Alicyn smiled, blushing. "Thank you. You look very nice as well." She purred, smoothing out her dress.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:42 pm

"Thanks, it's the kind of outfit that my father would wear."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Alicyn smiled gently at him, placing her hand on his shoulder. "How did your visit go?" She asked kindly.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Nikolai made a smile and replied, "It went great! They weren't all too bothered with the fact that I was a demon. I also found out that my older brother became one too."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Alicyn smiled happily. "That's great! I'm glad it went well." She said, smiling brightly. She took her hand off his shoulder and placed it in her lap.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:44 pm

"I found this fine eating establishment just south of here. It serves everything you can think of."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Alicyn continued to smile brightly. "That sounds good!" She purred, then looked forward and relaxed in the seat.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:49 pm

"Cool, cool." Nikolai replied. He then shifted into Drive and lightly placed his foot on the gas pedal, accelerating the vehicle.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Alicyn looked out her window, watching things go by. Her red eyes were wide, and her breath made a foggy spot in the window.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Nikolai turned the steering wheel, where he saw somebody driving off in a huge truck, which strangely looked like his Ford F350. As he drove by, he saw the license plate and knew that it was his.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Alicyn looked at Nikolai. She had drawn a smiley face in the fog, but her face dropped when she saw his. "Is something wrong?" She asked.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Nikolai brought the vehicle to a complete halt. "Nothing, really. Except I just found out that some goon stole my truck," he said as he exited the Charger, but not before taking off his jacket. "Please, wait here."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Alicyn blinked, worried and angry. "Damn it. If I had my swords I'd help..." She growled, looking angrier. Her protective side showed through, and she got out of the car anyway.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Nikolai armed himself with his gauntlets, which he had in the back, and ran after the truck.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:12 pm

Alicyn ran after him, staying a little bit behind. She made sure the car was locked and kept it in sight.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Nikolai caught up to the truck, which was driving at a measly 10 miles per hour, and opened the door, immediately ejecting the thief.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Alicyn felt anger boil in her stomach as she saw the thief. She stomped over to him, grabbing his neck. She was a thing to be feared as she accidentally triggered flame skin. She burned with fire and if the thief was anything but human he would burn too. Her shiny black dress reflected the flames light and heat. Her red eyes burned as much as she did into the mans eyes. "You don't steal from my boyfriend. You don't steal from anyone, ever." She hissed in his face, throwing him away onto the ground. She still glared daggers at him as she burned. Luckily she was far enough away that the flames wouldn't hurt Nikolai.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Nikolai was furious. He picked the thief by the reins of his shirt and slammed him by his back into the F350 door so hard, that it broke the window. He then let out a scream so loud that it could be heard three blocks over.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Alicyn looked at Nikolai, surprise registering in her eyes, maybe a little fear. But those were quickly taken over by a rage that matched Nikolais. She watched him attack the thief with a cold face, arms crossed.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down