Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Forging Something (One other person) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Forging Something (One other person) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Forging Something (One other person) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Forging Something (One other person) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Forging Something (One other person) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Forging Something (One other person) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Forging Something (One other person) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Forging Something (One other person) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Forging Something (One other person) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Forging Something (One other person)

2 posters

Go down

Forging Something (One other person) Empty Forging Something (One other person)

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Nikolai placed his Sword of Scaffold and Twin Swords on the table. He had been told about a sword which could be forged only by combining two weapons, one of which had to have "Dreamwalker" in its name. He needed something to keep up with the current meta. "How long do you think this will take," he asked.

"Your forging the sword will take about an hour, tops. My enchanting it, about two or three", Sterling replied. "The sword is practically useless if it's not enchanted with some gem which allows it to take in magic."

"Let's get to work, then."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Forging Something (One other person) Empty Re: Forging Something (One other person)

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:42 am

I'm walking through the Underground City to look for materials for forging weapons when I come across someone who was about to craft a weapon. I walk over. "Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice that you were about to craft something. Might I ask what?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Forging Something (One other person) Empty Re: Forging Something (One other person)

Post by Nikolai Forge Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:46 am

Nikolai looked up and saw the kid. "Yeah, I remember you. I think I helped you learn Fire, if I'm not mistaken. Besides the point. Sterling and I were planning on melting these weapons into this huge sword I'm always hearing about. I'm gonna need some help since Sterling can't pound on an anvil all too well, and it's gonna take me at least six hours alone."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:25 am

"Six hours hm? Well, it just so happens I'm a master weapons crafter. I'd be able to make it for you in not even half that time. Including the enchantment".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:05 pm

"I'll take care of the enchantment," Sterling replied. "The biggest problem is actually forging the weapon."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:12 pm

"Well, I've got the skills to help ya. I've been crafting weapons for almost 2 centuries now".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Nikolai looked to the heater. "First, we need to melt the swords' metal." He then dropped both the Scaffold and Twinswords into the vat, and heated it up to 5,000 Degrees Farenheit. The weapons melted instantly, making a reddish-silver lava.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:34 pm

"And from that we forge the weapon". I carefully pour the lava into a mold.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:57 pm

"Yeah", Nikolai replied. Sterling then handed a hammer to both of the men. "Let's wait a couple minutes."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:59 pm

"If you say so". I wait
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum