Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The first foraging EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The first foraging EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The first foraging EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The first foraging EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The first foraging EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The first foraging EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The first foraging EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The first foraging EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The first foraging EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The first foraging

3 posters

Go down

The first foraging Empty The first foraging

Post by Mélody Meora Fri May 30, 2014 10:14 pm

*slowly walking trough forest with a basket cover by a purple towel* Spring is the best season to forage the forest in research of ressources for a lot things. *smile gently* did you caught any meat dear?
Mélody Meora
Mélody Meora

Back to top Go down

The first foraging Empty Re: The first foraging

Post by Mamoru Meora Fri May 30, 2014 10:15 pm

none yet my love still looking seems most of the animals are hunted so far guess it doesn't help im carrying my huge shield with me but oh well you never know what will happen i guess -holds your hand gently surveying the land- i cant even see animal tracks or anything maybe there is no animals here or just not the right time for them oh well lets just keep searching
Mamoru Meora
Mamoru Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 30, 2014 10:28 pm

*As i was taking a walk around the ruins having a little rest in my training i see two kids walking in the forest alone* Kids should not play so deep in the forest. *I walk to them* -Kids what are you doing so deep in the forest?
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélody Meora Fri May 30, 2014 10:30 pm

I Wonder...oh here Maitake *trotting and Crunch in front of a oak* those would be nice in a soup with fish or some vegetable. Have some curative proprieties too, likeregulating immune system and rich in mineral, so good if you have certain carences and that is only a few uses to it *smile happily using little shovel to get it out the ground and put in one section of the basket* here. And there..this is lily! Those...will be perfect around the picture frame you found...out...*solomnenly go and gather some delicately taking the youngest not noticing the stranger*
Mélody Meora
Mélody Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoru Meora Fri May 30, 2014 10:33 pm

-draws out sword and shield jumping in front of Mélody lighting my sword on fire- who the hell are you -lights up the grass behind piro encircling him in a blazing madness as i hide melody behind my back and shield-
Mamoru Meora
Mamoru Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 30, 2014 10:40 pm

*a bit surprised by the kids reaction but stay calm* -Ease there kid i dont wan to hurt anyone. I just thought that you two were lost in the forest. Wait a moment i we seen people like you before at the end of the war at those angel camps. *i sit down on the ground and put down my pen to the ground*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoru Meora Fri May 30, 2014 10:45 pm

how can i know that is true -holds shield closer to my chest- for all we know you could be an angel to assassinate us for escaping the camp how else would you know that we are from a work camp you better explain fast -waits impatiently-
Mamoru Meora
Mamoru Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélody Meora Fri May 30, 2014 10:46 pm

*hold into your sleeve from behind* Mamoru, please calm down....*look at the stranger* we are not lost, we are from the forest. We are foraging in the respect what the mother Earth have put to our disposition to survive. *walk by Mamoru side standing shyly asking* who are you?
Mélody Meora
Mélody Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 30, 2014 10:51 pm

-I see sorry for being rude my name is Piro and i'm a demon. I was there at the work camps when we freed the slaves. But i changed a lot out. I was the leader of the 13 legion at the war.*i take a closer look but cant remember if i seen them or not too many face come to my mind* -Im sorry for surprising you two.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoru Meora Fri May 30, 2014 11:00 pm

-quickly puts out my sword sheathing it quickly putting out the flames surrounding piro remaining quiet as i relax slightly-
Mamoru Meora
Mamoru Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélody Meora Fri May 30, 2014 11:04 pm

I am Mélody Meora and this is my husband Mamoru Meora * gently put my hand on your arm to insist on calming down* I...*think unsure* i don't recall you, i'm sorry mister. *bows slightly* i..if ever it is the truth, i am thanking you for your assistance, we were rather young at the time so we were rather lost.
Mélody Meora
Mélody Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoru Meora Fri May 30, 2014 11:10 pm

-slowly lifts up shield in passive position holding onto melody tightly- what are you even doing out here piro kind of suspicious to just come out of nowhere and say i think i saw you before -slowly builds up fire behind self incase of attack-
Mamoru Meora
Mamoru Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 30, 2014 11:14 pm

-Don't worry about it i changed quit a lot in the past months and years.*i have a little sad smile* -Anyways where you hunting or only gathering stuff? *I stand up slowly not to surprise the boy*-I'm camping not too far form hear could say that i live there are some old ruins. And i never said that i know you two i seen your species at the camps.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélody Meora Fri May 30, 2014 11:21 pm

*stand up looking aat the stranger curiously questionning* We are gathering and hunting tought the hunting seem fruitless today...*look away a little unsure hugging mamoru from behind cuddling partially* I see...w..what were you looking like?
Mélody Meora
Mélody Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoru Meora Fri May 30, 2014 11:27 pm

-holds melody close gently releasing the fire building up in my hand as it disappears into the air above me slowly planting the shield in the ground shaking my arm lightly- damn this shield is heavy -gently nudges melody whispering- i dont trust this guy his story doesn't seem right to me
Mamoru Meora
Mamoru Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 30, 2014 11:31 pm

-Hmmm i used to have wings and a tail and horns, and i was a bit taller too i think. Well usually the don't let my wander around alone so 4-5 demos was running around my when not in a fight. *thinking back at the days of the war* -Hmm usually i was playing with a pen in my hand that don't change at all. *playing with the penn like in the old times*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélody Meora Fri May 30, 2014 11:39 pm

*nuzzle nose to nose wispering in coyote language to Mamoru*this description i..is familiar to me Mamoru...remember the demon who prevent s..someone to slaughter me? *turn to the demon* then you shall have clue to our trust if your looking back at that time. Something that linked us in that specific days of liberation of slaves.
Mélody Meora
Mélody Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoru Meora Fri May 30, 2014 11:41 pm

-whispering gently in coyote language- you know i do not remember the past well my love but either way i will simply stay ready until he has proven otherwise to me -gently nuzzles nose clutching sword at ready-
Mamoru Meora
Mamoru Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 30, 2014 11:53 pm

-Well i see that you two dont trust my but i have no proof of who i'm. Well its your decision to trust my or not. *i step back a couple of steps* -I don't intend to disturb you two so i can leave too. O one thing Animals dont come close to the ruins so you should head to the cleaning i think you would find animals or tracks of them.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélody Meora Fri May 30, 2014 11:58 pm

There is one event that can confirm our trust you shall remember of that time with this...*untie my ribbon extending it before me* this been gave to me...and in exange i gave the warrior that saved my life something. *look at the demon waiting patiently* Also, this is where we used to live before taken away and the tribe decimated. Those ruins your spoken about were venerated in our village, so shall we not be scare of our mother land.
Mélody Meora
Mélody Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 31, 2014 12:22 am

*Hmm i think a bit than remember saving a small girl and binding a wound on his arm with a ribbon* -The little girl give me this. *I pull out a little lily form my pocket in a small vial, and show it to the girl*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoru Meora Sat May 31, 2014 12:27 am

-gently releases my sword- i..i remember that lily...and the story seems to fit....-murmuring to self some unknown words- l..looks like you are who you say you are after all then
Mamoru Meora
Mamoru Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélody Meora Sat May 31, 2014 12:38 am

*smile happily* The demon lord to which i shall be gratful for my life saved*shyly walk to piro giving a gentle hugs* I could never thanks you enough. *back off slowly smiling as i bow and return by my husband side* I guess we will mee again soon demon lord. Anything i could provide you for your campement from my foraging or my knowledges of plants?
Mélody Meora
Mélody Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 31, 2014 12:44 am

-Its nice to see that you grove up but please dont call me demon lord i'm a mehre stray demon far form home. *i smile kindly at the coyotes* -I'm fine thank you but if you want to see me you can find me in the ruins ther i train to overcome my foolishness. Hope to see you again in the near future. *i wave at them and start to walk away*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoru Meora Sat May 31, 2014 12:51 am

-smiles deviously as i softly murmurs a few more words waving goodbye whispering to melody- i still dont trust him at all but oh well a demon is a demon and they will stab you in back one day like everyone else atleast he is gone for now -picks up shield in arm-
Mamoru Meora
Mamoru Meora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum