Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Kosovo Misogi  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Kosovo Misogi  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Kosovo Misogi  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Kosovo Misogi  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Kosovo Misogi  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Kosovo Misogi  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Kosovo Misogi  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Kosovo Misogi  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Kosovo Misogi  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kosovo Misogi

2 posters

Go down

Kosovo Misogi  Empty Kosovo Misogi

Post by Kosovo Misogi Sat May 31, 2014 12:14 am

Kosovo Misogi  LCki8fl
   Name:Kosovo Misogi [Project Name: WAR-00001]
   Sexual Orientation: Straight
   Race: Human (Believed to be)
   Family: Unknown
   Background/History: As I awoke, I stood there covered in blood and without clothing. I was standing it what seemed to be a Laboratory surround by dead bodies of what looked to be scientist. "Did I do this? Where am I? Who am I?" I started to look around the room after gaining back consciousness, trying to figure out who I was and where I was. As I was stumbling around, I managed to walk over to a panel, bloodied and somewhat cracked. As I looked to see what it said, all I could see was the phrase "Container 1-Breached: Subject Kosovo Misogi". "Am I this person? Am I this Kosovo?" I sigh and continue looking around, putting on the only things I can find, being a lab uniformed, and try to find a way out of the lab. As I managed to find a exit, I could hear scurrying outside the door. I could hear screaming and phrases saying "Get out of here now, its free." and "Don't let it through, but don't let it enrage either". I, not knowing what do do, just stood there at the door waiting, waiting for some kind of concrete evidence could tell me something. As I stood there, the last thing I remembered hearing was "Clear" as the door blew off its hinges, knocking me back and "out".
As I awoke again,I was now at what seemed to be a gate outside. I looked behind myself in fear. As I turned around, I saw what I feared would be. What laid there in a stretch of roads, buildings, and pathways, were dead, dismembered bodies consisting of both scientist and a PMC. I had also noticed a piece of paper in the coat, that I had picked up earlier. I took it out and read it, and the contents both sadden and relieved me. I put the paper back in the pocket, and started walking away from the complex, off to start a new journey.
That was 5 years ago, the day that will haunt me forever. I now occupy a nice little apartment in the Human's one town, where I take on menial tasks and jobs to help pay for rent. Its where I now call home, and consider to be MY home.
   Personality: Kosovo doesn't really have a personality. He just acts off of instinct and what he think would fit where in the current situation.
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:none
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Kosovo Misogi  Empty Re: Kosovo Misogi

Post by Ember Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:15 pm

approved
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down