Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Day 1: The Forest (open) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Day 1: The Forest (open) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Day 1: The Forest (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Day 1: The Forest (open) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Day 1: The Forest (open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Day 1: The Forest (open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Day 1: The Forest (open) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Day 1: The Forest (open) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Day 1: The Forest (open) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Day 1: The Forest (open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Day 1: The Forest (open) Empty Day 1: The Forest (open)

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:06 am

Day 1: The Forest (open) NTR2266
Lloyde, on his very first day of traveling from his home came into a forest he had heard to contain other creatures who would exchange knowledge of war. He set down his traveling sack and started to pour a two cups of water. One for him and one for whoever he would encounter.
"It's already mid-day, maybe I am in the wrong side of the forest. Ugh, I knew that old man at the crosswalk was speaking gibberish. Maybe I should keep going."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Day 1: The Forest (open) Empty Re: Day 1: The Forest (open)

Post by Zinres Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:16 am

I walk through the woods enjoying my vast backyard as I call it and look to see someone in a small area collapsed trees around and I call out "What are you doing here?" as I walk closer seeing a man smelling the air finding him to be human.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 am

I was walking through the forest again,this time having the kit for making tea. "I hope I can find Zinres again, maybe have another spare." I happened to be correct and found Zinres and another human. "Yo, how have you been Zinres?" I said as I continued to walk towards them
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:27 am

Lloyde greets the mysterious strangers as they seem to know one another. He offers them some water to drink and takes a seat beside his belongings keeping an eye on both of their facial features
"Hello, my name is Lloyde.. H-human."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:32 am

"Hey Kosovo, I've been well. Just wondering why humans are wondering around in my back yard." I smile at him before taking out a coin "I suppose your here for tea though." I then gesture at Llyode "But why you?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:38 am

I sit down and break out the tea set."yes yes I am." I start heating the tea and continue speaking saying " So your Lloyde? I'm Kosovo and this is Zinres"
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:46 am

Lloyde looks around at the woman holding out a coin. "I am here to travel to the unknown locations of the human world. In one of my books it mentioned this is a place to train and gauge your strengths" ~Stammering on while taking out his book, he asks "May I see that coin you're holding? "
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:52 am

"I suppose." I say as I flick it towards him. "So you want to learn to fight?" I say as I move towards Kosovo and say "I'm glad you know what real tea is." I then sit down on a fallen tree flattening out my dress.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:56 am

As the tea was finished brewing, I started to pour cups for all of us and said "I hope you know what your asking for when you say you want to learn how to fight. Zinres can be a challenge, I only beat her because I got a good foot to her face." I paused for a moment and took a sip of the tea and continued saying "Though if you did learn under her, I can prepare medicines for any reason necessary. I do work for a Alchemist."
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:59 am

Lloyde examines the coin as his eyes give off a small sparkle, as she asks him about fighting he responds "Back at home they couldnt teach me how to fight, i've always been a bit bizare on my studies learning rather odd things. Having apply them in battle? Never."
He flicks her back the coin and drinks his cup of water as his shoulders begin to tense. Looking back at Kosovo, he asks him "You most likely use gloves for your work, do you mind if I take a feel for them? "
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:06 am

I chuckle before I say "A bookworm against me... that would be fun... though something might happen if you don't put up a fight." I then take my cup and sip my tea. "You wouldn't happen t have some sugar cubes in that bag of yours?" I say to Kosovo.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:08 am

I reach into my bag and hand Zinres a unopened bag of sugar cubes. I then look to Lloyde and reply "I use special made Brass Knuckles, though I would rather not just hand them over to some stranger. I you would like, I could demonstrate them later, if I happen to spare with you or Zinres."
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:16 am

"Well, i shouldn't have too much trouble fighting Zinres, a 435 year old vampire. Quite shocking at first but this coins been in your pocket far too long. I know a lot about you already."
Lloyde gently puts his belongings in a safe hole beside a tree and puts his hands in his pockets ~ "When ever you're ready, just give me a heads up before ya do"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:24 am

"You know you really shouldn't say a ladies age aloud like that."I sayy I add a sugar cube to my tea and stir it before drinking it gripping my cup handle tightly. "whenever your ready... though I suppose knowing so much about me you could tell me a little about yourself." I finish my tea quickly getting antsy about a fight
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:28 am

As the two were preparing to fight, I decided to start up my powers just in case things got out of hand. I started with my Angel Overdrive, while I continued to drink my tea. "This should be interesting either way."
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:32 am

"I've always wanted to use this line... A magician never reveals his secrets, magic is the game and magic it shall stay" ~and with that being said, Lloyde allows the light in the area to pass through his body making him invisible and he begins to move deftly around the trees
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:40 am

I draw my blade it resting in my left hand. I close my eyes using my vampiric senses of hearing to keep track of Lloyde. I stand up spinning slowly always facing my opponent. "Magic only stretches so far... Your only human..."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:41 am

Noticing the man going invisible, I activate my Hybrid overdrive, using its boosted sense of smell to track the human. "And it doesn't cover your smell either."
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:54 am

Lloyde uses his Evocation's physical aspects and summons a gusts of wind to spread his scent everywhere. By combining certain amounts of light he makes it seem as thought he were to lunge her from behind by concentrating his scent adjacent to hers
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:07 am

I continue to face the direction of Lloyde ignorant of the phantom it passing through me. "Are you going to attack me or not?" I begin to twirl my blade the hilt spinning in my fingers. "If you don't come over here... I'll come over there.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:43 am

"Well then.. I suppose after reading things thoroughly, I have to summon the power of the Aether; Creation" with that being said Lloyde reappears focusing his hands in the air above him waving a circle as it would appear to be raining in holy light.
"Any vampire would be able to notice this, Water from the Aether, blessed by, True Light."
Drawing his short blade and wiping back his wet hair from his face he begins to emit a green glow, a aura of some mystical kind.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:04 pm

"Holy... *giggles* this should be funny..." I say opening my eyes and taking out a three dice in my right hand "let's see what the dice have in store for us..." I say as I toss them high into the air. I then grip my sword loosely in my left hand looking at the drenched Lloyde "Don't feel bad if you lose..."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Lloyde notices the dice go into the air and cuts them down by hurling his blade and having it guided by the wind of Evocation.( In return of using power loses the capability of Evocation for  a duration of the fight.)
"Those dice would've made this a lot more dangerous. Sorry, but I won't be fighting that."
~Lloyde puts up his arms awaiting for the incoming assaults
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:35 pm

I stay where I am and swing my right arm in an arc throwing 5 razor edged cards at Lloyde. "I have more... but it was very rude to destroy my things."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Lloyde quickly analyzes the number of cards flying towards him and easily deflects them with his aura consumed hands, aiming a couple of them back at Zinres

"If cheap little magic tricks are all you have, then you're in for trouble. And the more of those things throws at me, the more I will learn about you."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next