Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence]

3 posters

Go down

The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] Empty The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence]

Post by Kimiko Sakura Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:43 am

-In the middle of the woods where dangerous beasts live and traps and pitfalls usually lie, the forest was completely calm and serene for a strange unknown reason. The beasts that were usually violent were just laying there, doing nothing. The sky was a bright Azure-an odd sight-usually you can't see the sky through the thickness of the trees. As you venture towards where the strange phenomenon's center, you are suddenly distracted by a bright other-worldly light. It seemed to be centered directly above the cause of the forest's serene state. As you get closer you are surprised/frightened at the amount of magical power coming from that light, however you are amazed at the sight you are seeing. You see a small ball like structure coming from the light , and as it reaches the ground a large explosion is heard. You close your eyes as dust kicks up, when the strange object made contact with the ground. When the dust subsides, you are taken aback by the large crater before you. You start to run towards it, and as the light subsides the strange object it revealed. Falling from the sky, a turquoise capsule large enough for a person to fit in has landed on earth, and once you get closer the capsule becomes transparent, and a girl is shown to be inside....-
Kimiko Sakura
Kimiko Sakura

Back to top Go down

The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] Empty Re: The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence]

Post by Keira Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 am

Having been hunting in the woods at te time, when I saw the light I went to te scene. When I arrived I laughed at the display of apparent "power" unfazed by the capsules appearance I headed towards it "it a girl..." I thought.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence] Empty Re: The Awakening of a New Light[Non-violence]

Post by Kimiko Sakura Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:01 am

- As you get closer, the capsule glows and becomes completely transparent revealing a girl to be inside. she seems to be in a crouches position with a look of uncertainty,sadness and hope. she is surrounded by a bright light, although where the light is coming from is unknown-
Kimiko Sakura
Kimiko Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:08 am

I walked upto the capsule and noted the lady inside "she's only a young girl" I muttered to myself as I placed a hand on the pod "I will wait for you to awaken.... I said sitting down and closing my eyes.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimiko Sakura Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:12 am

- Upon the touch of your hand,the capsule glows brightly and rises 30 feet in the air. There it opens sending out more light that is almost blinding. The girl inside is now standing or more like floating in the air, all her features covered by the light except for her hair, which twirls and flows with the magical wind that surrounds her. Bright angelic words are seen in front of the girl, but cannot be read at the moment due to the blinding light-
Kimiko Sakura
Kimiko Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:17 am

Slightly suprised by the event I pulled shades from a void and looked up at her "girl....?" I asked trying to get her attention.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimiko Sakura Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:20 am

- The girl still unconscious does not respond, and the light on the letters subside making them readable. They say," May you grow up to bring light and happiness to the world-Kumiko Sakura". The light then subsides,and the girl is revealed. She then falls as she was suspended in the air-
Kimiko Sakura
Kimiko Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 am

I jumped up and caught her, turning and landing on my back as not to hurt her "are you ok?" I called, trying to wake her up.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimiko Sakura Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 am

- The girl stops glowing altogether and she can be seen clearly. Then a other worldly yet kind voice is heard. " Please take care of her. She doesn't know anything,about who she is, her race, and even about the world. She has many hidden powers,hidden light and hidden darkness.This is her beginning... the start of her wish...". The voice then disappears and the girl slowly opens her eyes-
Kimiko Sakura
Kimiko Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:34 am

I took the advice to mind as I sat up, still holding her gently "hello...? Are you ok....?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimiko Sakura Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 am

- The girls stares up at you with an expression of wonder. Her eyes how ever seems somewhat blank as if she knows nothing-yet something is still there. She blinks twice before speaking " Um...where am i..and who are you..?"-
Kimiko Sakura
Kimiko Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:19 am

I'm fletcher.... And your in te woods...." I spoke kindly, sating her curiosity "what's a little girl doing out here...? How old are you, where are your parents...?" I looked her over, surprised, wondering how frail she was.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimiko Sakura Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:18 pm

- Kimiko Sakura blinks twice trying to remember how to answer al those questions " Um...i think i'm 13..and..i don't remember.."-
Kimiko Sakura
Kimiko Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:18 am

"Do you have parents....?" I inquired wondering if she was an orphan.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimiko Sakura Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:55 pm

-Kimiko Sakura shakes her head no " i don't know..i don't remember anything..", she stares at you blankly only showing small traces of sadness-
Kimiko Sakura
Kimiko Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:26 pm

I am jumping from rooftop to rooftop ninja style when I come across a demon and a girl. I lose my concentration and end up knocking into a branch and hitting the ground. "Ow!"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down