Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Sipping At My Tea EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Sipping At My Tea EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Sipping At My Tea EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Sipping At My Tea EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Sipping At My Tea EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Sipping At My Tea EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Sipping At My Tea EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Sipping At My Tea EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Sipping At My Tea EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sipping At My Tea

+2
Keira
Alyss
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sipping At My Tea Empty Sipping At My Tea

Post by Alyss Wed May 07, 2014 7:10 pm

I sit in the cafe and watch the people. Right now I was feeling lethargic, too lazy from the warmth to sap others. I didn't need to, at this moment. Happily I kick my feet and smile, watching the Nekos scurry about. I wondered absent-mindedly why their tails looked so cute, while mine was so...vicious. Is it because I'm a demon? No fair!
Alyss
Alyss

Back to top Go down

Sipping At My Tea Empty Re: Sipping At My Tea

Post by Keira Thu May 08, 2014 4:25 am

With a slight ding I opened the door to the cafe, and walked in. I tugged slightly at my scarf, giving a slight sigh as I looked around the cafe, I spotted my sister and smiled slightly.
I walked over to the counter and bought a vanilla late. I turned around and strode lazily over to my sister "hey~" I muttered, taking a seat behind her.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon May 12, 2014 12:34 am

Last edited by Sena on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Wed May 14, 2014 10:02 am

...that was harsh... *uncomfortably fidgets with her tail: sitting alone: watching the spade-shape, jealous of the other succubus's adorableness and seeming normality.*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyss Wed May 14, 2014 5:07 pm

I cringe. What is that guy doing here?! With a scowl, I mutter back, "Shouldn't you return to "daddy's" lap?" I ask coarsely. After saying this, I look around and see that other succubus. She seems nervous...or upset...
Alyss
Alyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed May 14, 2014 6:22 pm

"Really...." I sighed, placing my forehead in my hand "you should know buy now that I hate our father... I only followed his orders once" I followed my sisters gaze and saw a succubi sitting at a table "since you don't like my company... For whatever reason.. I'll find someone that likes me.." I stood up solemnly, bowed to my sister and walked over to the other succubi "do you mind if I have a seat...?" I inquired, noticing how beautiful she was up close.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 15, 2014 3:28 am

*cheeks stinging slightly as she follows his gaze* ... m-my eyes are up here.. *uncomfortably fidgeting with her thin tail* .... b-but yes... i guess that's fine- *unsure what to say* .... Asteel- um.... my name.... a-and yours...? *looks curiously at the two: wondering what their relationship is, given the small one's distain for the other.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 15, 2014 5:05 pm

I closed my eyes and bow, hearing her words "um, sorry..." I opened my eyes and pulled a chair out to sit in. When I looked at her, I studied her awkward expression and constant fidgeting "sorry..." I said scratching the back of my head "I will leave... I've made you uncomfortable...." I pushed my chair in and bowed again "Asteel, a beautiful name. I'm Fletcher" I said strait ending up and turning away. Forgetting my white scarf.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 15, 2014 9:50 pm

*hesitantly picks up the scarf and look at him: blushing softly* ... m-missing something? - please... sit? It's... kind of nice to be able to be close to someone without a risk of killing them- *looks down at her tail* .... s-sorry if it's hard to understand, but... i'd like to get to know you a bit better.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 15, 2014 10:59 pm

I turned and laughed slightly "sorry I'm very forgetful" I nodded, taking a seat again "so you want to know me...? Ok, sure, what would you like to know?" I inquired, noticing her gaze "about succubi?" I asked, draping my scarf over her tail.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 15, 2014 11:17 pm

....n-not really: i know what i am already.... *mumbles* .... stupid tail... (getting herself back on-focus) ... i-i feel curious of who your father was... given that he's the indirect reason that you decided to talk to me in the first place. - s-sorry if it's not my place to ask. *flutters in worry*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 16, 2014 1:11 am

"A high class demon, I am satans great nephew... An I decided to follow an order once, against my sisters desire" I sighed leaning down, and tying my scarf into a bow on her tail "your tail isn't stupid, it makes you, you"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri May 16, 2014 1:23 am

*blushing a bit red at that* ... i-it's sensitive.... a-at least when directly touched.... s-so i hope that it doesn't define me... *looks away* .. i-i used to be human... then i changed - so now i'm supposed to fit the succubus sterotype as lustful and enjoying it... even if i don't want to - hence my tail. ...i-is it all demons who are forced into being what they are? (jealous of the other demon's sister) or is it that some learn to like what they are?
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 16, 2014 1:56 am

It depends..." I chuckled poking her tail slightly " I was born a demon, so it's natural... But some learn... Some reject ... Some deny... Some are forced" I smiled and pulled another scarf from a void "but... Don't fight things...accept them you'll be happier if you accept it..." I looked at her slyly "and as for your lust... Becoming a succubi doesn't affect someone's urges, feelings, personality or impulses .... They effect humans around you... If your feeling lust, I'm sorry but I was always there, hidden by your personality, your subconscious just found an excuse to express it more" I couldn't help but laugh slightly.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri May 16, 2014 3:38 am

*blushing angrily* i-i- n-no way-! *looks down at herself* .. y-you're wrong-! I don't want those feelings-! it's just the tail's effect- n-not me... *weakly looks at her wings* ... i hope....(troubled: hating herself and her urges) - a-and you've always been a demon- s-so maybe you've made a mistake- (looking for an excuse to reject your knowledge)
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 16, 2014 5:01 am

"Until my mortal body was 17, while I hid in the human world during the war.... I was a psychologist, supposed to recruit more demons. I know things about demons ..... And those succubus stereotypes, the reason they're all about lustful demons, is because they are the naturally lustful people, choosing not to hide. To embrace their 'curse' and to consume souls through erotic actions.... I hold no lust... You won't see me running around, girl after girl." I looked down at her tail "I'm sorry, but your tail did nothing to induce your lust, your mind did, it accepted this side of you and expressed it openly because it is stuck in the lies that you call a 'stereotypical succubus'.... You need to accept that side of you.... Or the rest of your life is going to be hell..."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun May 18, 2014 5:16 pm

(struggles not to attack the demon: instinct urging her to give into her frustration) ... j-just stay out of my head-! (noticeably afraid of herself)  - i-i'm not going to accept any lust within me-! *lashes tail angrily: cheeks burning scarlet*  a-and you can't prove your point in any way- i-it's just the tail... i-i swear- (very unsure now)
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 19, 2014 3:48 am

"Ok then..." I sighed as I pulled a cleavers knife from a void "I can get rid of your tail.... Get an enchanter to seal away the magic and lustful curse... If you want.... But it won't get rid of your lust ...." I leaned right forward only a few millimeters from hers "will you take the risk... Even though you know it won't change anything...? What will you do Asteel-sama?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Mon May 19, 2014 10:52 am

*looks down weakly and hugs her tail close* ... y-you're mean... (struggles with herself) ... i-i'll find a way to prove you wrong... *mumbles* ... eventually...
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 19, 2014 4:32 pm

"Prove what?that you can control your lust?" I chuckled slightly and brought my arms up and draped over her shoulders "I can do many cruel things..." I pushed the knife against her back, the blunt side, to scare her. "The world is a cruel in forgiving place... You will never forget your lust... But your childish innocence ..... It will get you killed... So, what do you wish to prove...?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyss Mon May 19, 2014 8:15 pm

I hear Fletcher threaten the other Succubus. What is he thinking? I wonder with irritation. I don't do anything until I hear abnormal movement, though. Then I turn and see that Fletcher appears to be holding something possibly dangerous to the Succubus' back. I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not, but it pissed me off severely. I stand and take a step toward them. "Fletcher..." I say lowly, "Just what are you doing? Why are you even here? Just leave her alone..." I glare at him.
Alyss
Alyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Tue May 20, 2014 9:11 pm

*nervously twitches her tail: unsure just how dangerous the demon is: feeling safer with the other succubus * ... i-it's fine- h-he's fine- (a bit threatened) - *mumbles* ...n-not childish-
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed May 21, 2014 1:11 am

I laughed at both their reactions "just trying to make her understand sucubi .... She was cursed.." I smiled and straitened up, throwing the knife into the door frame, 'accidentally' as an angel walked in. The knife going right infront of his face, stopping him in his tracks "well... I can tell I'm not wanted here..." I pet asteels head briefly and turned to my sister, giving a bow. I then headed for the door.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Wed May 21, 2014 10:17 am

*very troubled, looks down at her tail: head spinning with thoughts* ...i-is he right..? *hesitantly looks at the other succubus: knowing the other accepts her species and doesn't fight fate: prouder than Asteel herself is*... w-would i be happier if i just accepted his analysis-?
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyss Wed May 21, 2014 5:38 pm

I shrug to the girl. "Maybe you should stop worrying about it altogether," I say, "But do remember that Fletcher's assumption is wrong. Not all succubi are lustful; per se. They just have something they kinda...lust for, I guess. I feed off of attention; I'm no lust demon."
Alyss
Alyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum