Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Anniversary of Sadness EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Anniversary of Sadness EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Anniversary of Sadness EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Anniversary of Sadness EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Anniversary of Sadness EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Anniversary of Sadness EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Anniversary of Sadness EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Anniversary of Sadness EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Anniversary of Sadness EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Anniversary of Sadness

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anniversary of Sadness Empty Anniversary of Sadness

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 am

I sit at a booth with a bottle of red wine on the table a glass to my lips a tear flowing from my and I whisper before taking a sip "Goodbye my love..." I then lean back into the bench and sigh reflecting back on what happened.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Anniversary of Sadness Empty Re: Anniversary of Sadness

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:09 am

Onyx's ears pricked as she heard someone whisper a goodbye. Shaking her head she sat at her own booth and ordered a whiskey. Slowly she sipped on it.
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:16 am

I start to cry lightly trying to keep my small sobs quiet and continue to drink alone as I flip my oldest coin and stare down at the miniature hat I usually wore which was on the table next to the wine bottle.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:20 am

Onyx sighed and picked her whiskey up and walked over to the crying girl. "Something wrong?" She asked. She just wanted to drink in silence but no. Someone has to be crying.
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:23 am

"Just... mourning an anniversary... sorry if I bothered you." I say in a flat tone my eyes never leaving the hat as I flip my coin and sip my wine.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:25 am

"Well you are in a bar crying. I'm sure that'd bother a few people. None are brave enough to come up to a crying woman and confront her about it though," Onyx shrugged. "Mind if I sit? You can tell me all about this anniversary. Talking usually helps."
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:30 am

I look up as I manage to stop sniffling "That's... very kind of you." I put the glass of wine down but I still flip the coin in my other. "You can sit... but only if you'll really listen. I've never told anyone the full story."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:43 am

"You tell me your story, I'll listen. And for the saying, an eye for an eye, I'll tell you mine, if you'll listen," Onyx sipped her whiskey and watched the girl. "My names Onyx by the way."
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:53 am

"My name is Zinres... Nice to meet you I hope your comfy and I'll listen when I finish..." I sigh heavily before I begin "I meet her when I was 15 and we just clicked you know... we spent all out time together playing games, hanging out, reading... then one day after a year or so she kissed me. I was shocked... really happy though... I never knew she liked girls too. We had a great time for another year before I got... got turned by some jerk who lost his mind and decided a pretty girl on the street was fine to chomp on. After that I tried to pretend everything was fine With Cheyenne... but one day we started to get into it and she just started to smell so good.. I couldn't stop... I bit her and I drank from her... I just keep going and going... my hunger twisted my love for her as I drank... I fooled myself just in that moment that she was enjoying herself... but I killed her wrapped in a lover's embrace." I then gesture to the mini hat on the table "I wear that for her... she always wore it... so I do it for her since she can't." I had started to cry again half way through the story but after I had finished I grab my glass and chug the half full glass the wine spilling down my throat.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:58 am

Onyx reached over and took her hand. "I understand. I killed my lover too. I was 14 when we met. We started dating at 15 despite everyone hating it. Three years later, on my 18th, she turned me. Said she wanted to spend forever with me," she took a deep breath. "I went out hunting...I hadn't fed in a week. When I came back I saw her...She was having sex with a man. Without hesitation I ran over, ripped him off her and then tore his head off. When I looked back at her she was terrified. 'Don't be scared doll,' I had whispered to her. 'It will all be okay,' then I tore her limb from limb, laughing as she screamed," Onyx downed the last of her whiskey. "Not everyone's perfect. We all have our flaws. I don't blame you for killing her. I've killed humans that I wanted to keep around as well."
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:08 am

I grip her hand tightly as I try and stop crying "Don't you feel sad...? I loved her so much... and I'm sure you loved her. What we've done. I haven't loved anyone since then." I look her in the eyes finally getting a good look at the woman and think Whoa, she's... incredible.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:13 am

"I don't actually. She had told me for years she loved me and then she wanted to spend forever with me. Then I found her with someone else. I feel regret of my stupid decisions of trusting her. But no I'm not sad. You shouldn't be either. At least she died painlessly." Onyx smiled gently at Zinres. "Wherever she's at, she'd be happy you're still living, and she'd want you to move on and not wallow in self-pity."
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:17 am

My lips curve up in a form of a smile "I usually don't wallow... like I said it's the anniversary. It's the only time of the year I do this." I look back down at the hat and say "I'm really glad you talked to me... I'm sure she would be happy if she could be."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:19 am

"Well cheer up. Get yourself drunk, find yourself someone for the night, and forget everything for the night." Onyx grinned.
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:22 am

I pour another glass of wine as I say "I believe I will..." before whispering the last part "but I think I've already found who I want."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:42 am

"Have you now? Well whoever they are, they're lucky. You're quite gorgeous," Onyx wasn't sure if it was the whiskey or just her natural instinct to act on impulse that caused her to say that.
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:47 am

I flush a little as I look her over "Umm... I'm nothing special your the stunning one." I say before taking another sip of wine. I think to myself No way is she hitting on me. She's just being nice.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:50 am

Onyx chuckled. "Well then you obviously haven't looked at yourself lately. Your gorgeous. From your face..." She let her sentence trail off as her eyes roamed up and down her body.
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:56 am

I shiver a bit as I feel her eyes on my body "I... um I think your drunk... but I'll take your compliment." I scout a little closer to Onyx and look in her eyes "You amazing though really beautiful..." I take my coin in my palm and toss it high into the air my eyes never leaving hers.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 am

"I have had one glass of whiskey. I'm not even buzzed." Onyx smirked. "Thank you for your compliment. Now might I ask who exactly you think you want for the night so I can force them over here?"
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:06 am

I wait the few seconds for the coin to return to my palm and I glance down at it *tails* I smile widely "She's already here." I say scouting closer to her placing my glass on the table
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:11 am

"And where is she?" Onyx smirked at her. "I don't see many girls in this bar tonight."
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:13 am

I lean in and whisper across her lips "Your here..." I grip the coin in my hand tightly and think Luck... always with me.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:17 am

Onyx pressed her lips against Zinres's. Slowly her arms moved around her waist, pulling her closer. "Indeed I am..." She murmured gently.
Rayne
Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:22 am

I kiss her gently as I let myself get pulled pressing myself on her and murmur against the kiss "Will you stay...?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum