Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
My ability's  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
My ability's  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
My ability's  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
My ability's  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
My ability's  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
My ability's  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
My ability's  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
My ability's  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
My ability's  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

My ability's

2 posters

Go down

My ability's  Empty My ability's

Post by Keira Thu May 08, 2014 3:04 am

Name of Power: hell fire affinity
Image of what it does: simple, the ability to create and control fire, plus the ability to use blue "hell fire" which can turn anything to dust almost instantaneously(except characters, only npc's and objects). (If you have watched code breaker you should understand clearly)
Strengths:um...? Hellfire can't be put out..?
weaknesses: blue fire can only be used once every 3 posts.

Name of Power:nightmare
Image of what it does: [post 1] to preform this spell I have to state "I looked into (his, her, their, name)eyes" then without breaking eye contact (I will judge(turning, attacking ect)) [post 2] somewhere in my post I have to state that I smirked and blinked slowly. After I blink we are both in my mind and "nightmares" [post 3]Then I will explain the conditions of the nightmare, and what happens. It's essentially an illusion except me and the victim are both paralyzed in the real world.
Strengths:lasts 5 turns (every person posting) after the 3rd activation post for it to wear off, I the victims dream body is hurt during the nightmare it could cause fatigue irl and also slight insanity. The more damage sustained the more these effects take place (if you die in the nightmare, you receive serious fatigue and sanity issues)
weaknesses: can only be used twice per thread. Can only be used on one person at a time (open target in large fights). Victims can stop the nightmare themselves by self inflicting (they have to do it) serious wounds against their mental body (please don't god mod this. Work it out). The victim and I are fully paralyzed irl, providing an easy target.

Name of Power:void magic: void
Image of what it does: a void of any size that leads to any place that fletcher has seen or can remember. Anything that goes in the void will come out the other end.People can transport using voids but sustain damage afterwards
Strengths: You can turn other peoples attacks on them by simply making a void appear infront of it.
weaknesses: only one type of void magic can be used at a time

Name of Power: void magic: weapon
Image of what it does: a cosmic generation of atoms within voids allows for me to pull any item from a void.
Strengths:
weaknesses:only 1 type of void magic can me used at a time.

Name of Power:void magic: cage
Image of what it does:  opening only the entrance to a void fletcher can trap someone in te void. A place of non existence where none can escape unless allowed.
Strengths:
weaknesses:each activation fatigues the user. To sustain the spell fatigues the user. The victim is only trapped untill the spell is used again or another void spell is used. Eg- I trap a angel in the void. He cannot escape by any means. (In the same thread or another thread) I use cage or another void magic spell. The exit to the void is opened for the victim. So you can not trap more then one thing.

Name of Power: blink
Image of what it does: instantaneous teleportation to anywhere I have seen.
Strengths:handy as fuck
weaknesses: counts as a void magic so it instantly de activates any current voids when used.

Last edited by Fletcher Ren on Thu May 08, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

My ability's  Empty Re: My ability's

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Any chance we could limit it to just the nightmare and void? - the first other few seem a little overpowered if they all 1hit...or enslave. - just a concern...
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 08, 2014 3:35 pm

They are balanced by my play style. The first two are easily dodged and reaper aswell. Plus reaper is hardly used due to me being ranged. But if you still want them gone they will be.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 08, 2014 3:43 pm

sorry... we have to try and avoid game-breakers. >.<;
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Removed lightning and reaper. I only edited reaper because I need atleast one range spell. It can no longer kill characters, the way I wrote it before made it sound like an instant hit.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 08, 2014 3:52 pm

approved then. ^.^; - sorry for the complications.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum