Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Levious Hope EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Levious Hope EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Levious Hope EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Levious Hope EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Levious Hope EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Levious Hope EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Levious Hope EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Levious Hope EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Levious Hope EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Levious Hope

2 posters

Go down

Levious Hope Empty Levious Hope

Post by Levious Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:50 pm

***Levious Hope Accele10***
   Name:Levious Hope
   Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
   Race:Fox/Hybrid
   Family:Foster Parents: Father, Regenite Hope, Mother, Lesan Hope
   Background/History: As a child, I've always been alone. I had no idea who my parents. Left to fend for myself, having no purpose, I stole food to survive. Everyday I thought to myself that I wanted to die, and the world that abandon me to parish. Later on, I went on the hunt again, stealing food from a merchant. The merchant finally caught up to me. He raise his fist in a bitter rage and swung, during that moment I closed my eyes and nothing happen. The guy kept on screaming, and I pondered why wasn't I getting hit. Slowly but surely I opened my eyes, he couldn't hit me. Every punch was being redirected to the side, so I just stood up and walked away with him unable to hurt me. This force applied around my head when he tried to hit me. He kept on following me for a good 20 minutes swinging his angry fist at me. I had to applied my powers to different parts of my body. Then I started to feel tired, my eye lids started to dim and the last thing I saw was bright red hair. I woke up, and I saw a girl by my side who looked about my age. She had her hand on top of my head, and said "You're burning up a fever, let me get you some help." Everything begin to fade away again. When I finally opened my eyes, I was in a room that was run downed, but the smell was incredibly delightful. I looked to my side seeing that the girl was holding my hand, and in an instance, her hand deflected of it unable to touch me. She was shocked, and tried to hold on to it again, but she couldn't. I said in a instance "You can't touch me, my powers won't allow you too." Ever since that day, I stayed with her and her family. They adopted me, and everyday of my life I played with Kara the red-haired girl. When I turned 16, I was with Kara enjoying the view by the mountain. My feelings for her has escalated ever since we met. I looked deeply into her eyes, and we were about to kiss. She told me she loved me, and I responded the same way. I told her I have always loved you since the day I met you. Then blood splattered all over my shirt, seeing a bullet hole on her forehead. Every feeling entered into my being, I turned to see who had shot her. It was a human, smiling at her dead corpse as if he had won a price. He reloaded his gun, and aimed it at me. I stood up, and started walking towards him. He fired, and it reflected off me. He thought he missed, and reloaded his gun. I started to pounce towards him, he fired again missing and failing to realized that it didn't affect me. I grabbed his throat, squeezing till he choked red blood. His vocal chords snapped and he couldn't speak later choking to death. Finally, I released him. I looked back at Kara's dead body, then walk towards it kneeling and grabbing her, I started to wail. Then at that moment, my hatred towards humans has developed over that course of action. Now I'm a wanderer that cannot feel touch after that day, my powers cursed me and I cannot have any legit contact with someone. The only time when I can touch someone is when I'm not even conscious from the exhaustion of over using my powers.
  Personality:xMelow, Strong sense of justice, a bit corrupted.
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:
Lost lover Kara

Last edited by sharpcaliber on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Levious Hope Empty Re: Levious Hope

Post by Ember Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:35 am

try changing the image to an imgur link so that other people can see it please
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:15 am

this is just me but I'd rather you didn't have the completely untouchable by any physical touch, things like getting touched and getting shot and not getting hit is fine
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:42 am

I guess this is okay .-.

approved
Ember
Ember
Admin