Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Levious Trains Sena

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Levious Trains Sena - Page 2 Empty Re: Levious Trains Sena

Post by Levious Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:58 am

I notice Sena rubbing her hips, then getting worried I asked her. "Are your hips ok? Did anything happen to it?" Asking with curiosity.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:02 am

I shook my head, "I got hit by a beer bottle. I forgot who threw it, I was in a rush to get here." Thinking back on it, it happened near my house. Probably my mother or the neighborhood drunk.

Last edited by Sena on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:34 am

My anger starts to raise up when I hear this, I walk to towards my backpack and got some medical equipment out. I look at Sena and called, "Come over her, let me patch you up." trying to keep a facade to hide his anger.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:41 am

I lifted my shirt enough to see the swollen bump forming on my side. Wow, I didn't expect it to get this swollen. I walked over to Levious and showed it to him.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:50 am

I kneel down to match Sena's hips. I softly touched it to see how swollen it was, the cold needed to be applied to bring down the swelling. I shuffled a bit to the side trying to reach for my backpack, then pulled out a cold water bottle. "This is all I have for now, you are going to need to lay down." I said trying to be helpful.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:54 am

I nodded and plopped down on the grass, turning awkwardly from the pain. "Is it horrible?" I looked up at the sky and put my arm over my forehead. A cool breeze made grass blades rub against it, making it sting a bit.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:00 am

I stepped over a bit, kneeling about Sena's body. I raised up the cold bottle, and was about to place it. I grab Sena's hand, "This might sting a bit, but it'll go away I'm assuming." Never knowing how physical pain felt like since he was 5 years of age. I looked into her eyes, "Are you ready?"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:05 am

I nodded and braced for a good sting. But it wouldn't be like it's the first time, I remind myself. Levious lowered the bottle on my bump, the icy chill making me jerk to the side then settle and wait for the stinging to disappear. "Ouch, I wonder how long it's been sitting there like that. How bad do you think it is?" I turned my head and looked at Levious.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:10 am

I turn, and look at Sena, my face looks like I've seen something terrible, maybe is because I was worrying too much. "It's not that bad, it'll heal up soon just keep on applying ice." Then I look deeply into Sena's eyes, "I don't want you to get her, let me protect you." My emotions were making my face tense up, as I tried to hold back my feeling for Sena getting hurt.

Last edited by Levious on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:17 am

"P-protect me?" I looked away. Was I really incapable of taking care of myself? My father's words echoed in my head again, "don't turn down someone's kindness no matter what." I looked back at Levious and smiled, "really? You're too kind." The stinging dulled to a bearable ache and I sat up.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:23 am

I reached behind Sena's head, and slowly brought her head to me, so both our foreheads can meet. "Yes, even if it means I have to be with you to protect you. I won't let you get hurt, even if it mean if I have to fight a god to do so."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 am

We sat like that for a while and I was blushing the whole time. No one had ever said anything so kind to me before, not even my own mother or father. "You still have to teach me how to fight," I chuckled. Why is this person so kind?
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:34 am

I let go of my head, and scratch my head from the words I just said. I truly wanted to protect her, and I was willing to do anything. I looked back to her, and a squeezing inside my chest occurs, and my nerves went up. I got up, and turned the other way, my heart pounding just by the conversation we had. "W-well your swollen hip has healed a b-bit, y-you should be able to keep on training." I said when I my body was shaking.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:42 am

"A-a-ah, yeah." I stood and went back into position. Making eye contact was tough, but I managed. "H-how about showing me how to, um, hit?" I bit my lip and fidgeted, the air becoming thick and making my chest hurt. It's the air.... Yeah....
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:09 am

I tried to put up a strait smile, but my face keeps on cringing. I bend down and grabbed the bags again. I looked at her, still trying to keep calm. "Ok, l-lets try the exercise again." Trying to keep from noticing that I'm nervous, I put the bags in front of my face, then turned to the side.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:20 am

"I'll try my best." I swung for one of the bags and then my thoughts suddenly went back to what happened. My arm went weak and my face went ruby. The punch was more like a soft pat with my knuckles and I spaced out, thinking about it over and over. Ga! I'm such an idiot!
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 am

I put the bags down, noticing that she didn't use much force. She look like she was blanked out, I started to laugh, and my pressure released a bit. My white shaggy hair ruffled from the wind. I then dropped the bags, and hugged her, later tripping on her.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:52 am

At first I was staring off into space and the next thing I know, I'm on the ground with a pressure on me. I focused my eyes and saw Levious hovering over me. He looked just as surprised as I felt. A giggle escaped from my lips, "how did you manage to trip over nothing?" Now I was in uncontrollable fits of laughter. I wrapped my arm around his neck in search of stability from all the laughing I was doing, feeling like if I didn't I would fall.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:09 am

My 2 arms were right over her as she grabs my neck, I was laughing uncontrollably and for the first time in 2 years, I felt like I was in the right place. At looked directly at her with passion, then fell to the side. "You know what? How about we just lay down here for a bit, the weather is nice, and the sun is out."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:16 am

I held my hands together on my stomach, crossed my legs, and looked up at the sky. "That sounds like a perfect idea," I let out a sigh of happiness and examined the blue and white above me. I've never felt so peaceful.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:25 am

I turn my head to the side, and looked at Sena. Every feeling started to accumulate, then I ask, "Do you want to live with me, I can take in your sister if you like?"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:31 am

I snapped my head to the side and looked at Levious with wide eyes. "What about my mother? She'd be lost without me!" I imagined my mother on the street, crying for my sister and I, unable to take care of herself. Then I thought it would be good for her. She could start taking care of herself and be the responsible parent she was before. My thoughts were conflicting and a war began in my head. After minutes of thinking, I decided.
"That would be wonderful." I looked at Levious and smiled with a gleam in my eyes.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:42 am

I smiled, then thought about Sena's feelings for a little bit. Her mother would be in a very bad position, but I wanted Sena to be safe, along with her sister. I look at her immensely, "How about I talk to your mother, and try to tell her that you'll be safe with me? I know it's a little much, but it would be appropriate for me to do that."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 am

I nodded, "sounds good to me. I think it will be better for Eden. She shouldn't be exposed to the kind of treatment she gets." I turned to my side towards Levious, "She's only six. Also, my mother might return to the person she used to be without me babying her." I looked at Levious with appreciation, "thank you, Levious."
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:54 am

I let my legs loosen, and took off my shoes. My both arms were resting on me. I look to the side, and held out my right hand. "Everything is going to be fine." I reassured. (Scene about to end)
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next