Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Water-Side Gamer or Swindler?

2 posters

Go down

Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? Empty Water-Side Gamer or Swindler?

Post by Zinres Sat May 10, 2014 8:41 pm

I run my hands across the cups mixing their order quickly carefully avoiding the pile of coins sitting on the make-shift table. After a minute or two I shuffling I use a flicker of my true speed to flick the marble up my sleeve and stop the game. I say "Alright pick the right one and win the pot." with a large friendly smile. The latest chump chooses the left so i pick it up and collect my winnings at his sound of despair. "Aww, well good luck next time." I then look around looking for my next victim.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Water-Side Gamer or Swindler? Empty Re: Water-Side Gamer or Swindler?

Post by Piro Sat May 10, 2014 8:59 pm

As i was walking out of the settlement i run into a girl ho was in the mite of a small crowd. I got interested so i step closer to take a look.The girl was playing some kind of a game but he's speed was inhuman and i sensed something more in she. I decided to have some fun too. I put some money on the table. -I be the next if its okay.
As i stepped in the crowd stepped back a little because i don't hide ho i'm.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat May 10, 2014 9:06 pm

I grin a little as I lay the cups on their sides quickly placing the marble beside one before it was completely tipped and count out the money "Sure honey all you have to do is find the marble." I then place the cups upright and begin to move them slightly faster than before and at the last second flick the marble from under one of the cups by tilting it slightly in the back knocking it up my right sleeve. "Ok, hon choose a cup." I say happily.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 10, 2014 9:11 pm

watch his hands move fast, faster than last time. But i go in the game. - I chose the middle.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 pm

I lift the middle cup and look the man in the eyes "Aww, to bad hun. Better luck next time." I say as I scoop the money off the table into a small bag. I smile at him before saying to the crowd "All right I need a break for now." I turn and go to the edge of the river looking over my shoulder at my last victim wondering why he felt different than the others,
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 10, 2014 9:23 pm

I watched the girl leave to the riverside. I waited a few minutes then call after the girl. -Miss could i get a chance to win back some of my money?
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat May 10, 2014 9:28 pm

I turn around and smile "Sure, just gotta pick a game. You like cards or would you like to take a chance on the flip of a coin?" I say as I take out a pack of cards and a handful of coins. "However, you still need to wager something. Money or anything valuable."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 10, 2014 9:35 pm

-I would like to play the same game as before. *I start to smile too* -I have something you may be interested. *I put down a small red cristal* -Its a blood crystal its pretty rare but not useful to me. *I watch his reaction to the crystal*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat May 10, 2014 9:45 pm

I eye the crystal with a mildly hungry look before saying "Sure hun let's just get back to the table" as I walk up to it and fiddle with the cups revealing the marble to be in the middle. I run my hands to almost blurred speed and flicking the marble up my sleeve again before slowing and then stopping. "Alright, just choose a cup." I say smiling and looking him in the eyes.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 10, 2014 9:54 pm

*I smile back looking in the girls eye* - My name is Piro if you wan to play again sometime come and find me in the demon city. *I put my left hand on the left cupe and the right on the right cupe and rise them both in the same time. -I chose the middle again. *There is nothing under the two cubes* -It seems i won this time.*People still watching the game*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat May 10, 2014 10:00 pm

I smile back and lift the cup revealing nothing underneath "Sorry hun you still lose." I say as I palm the blood crystal "And I think I'll take you up on that offer to play again sometime." I wink at him as I pick up my bag "Don't feel to bad about losing then too okay?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 10, 2014 10:07 pm

-Hmmm dont you forget that ther are other losers too not just me. *I take a look around and only see angry faces* -I'm not sure how the people who you swindled will take it as little as i do. And i would have left the crystal whit you anyway. O and be careful those humans dont like if they are played with. *As the people get angrier i start to walk away heading to the demon city* (leaves topic)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat May 10, 2014 10:12 pm

I grin and laugh as I see the angry crowd and say "Don't give me that look I won fair and square you just didn't think things through." Before running off at half speed tying to get away.

(end topic)
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down