Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:13 am

I looked up at the guy in front of us. "Who's this?" I scrunched back further in Levious' arms from being shy to strangers.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:20 am

I scratch my head with my left arm. "Well this is Bobby, he's a merchant that lives around this town... I used to steal from him every time when I was a boy." Then Bobby smiled, "And I used to let you get away with it too. I'm glad to see that you got yourself a girlfriend, you were irritating me for the last years being quiet and putting on a face." He laughed.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:23 am

"Er.... U-um..." At first I was embarrassed then I couldn't help but giggle. "So you stole from him and he's totally cool with it?" I kept giggling and covered my mouth.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:30 am

I started to laugh a bit, "Yeah well I would just sneak up on the stand, and take food. He would always yell and wine, but he never bother in chasing me. So he was my main target." I looked at Bobby, "No hard feelings?" He started to chuckle, "No hard feelings Levi, I knew you were in need back then. But now I see you really are not needy anymore." He turns to Sena, signaling me. My faces turns red from embarrassment, "Well she's not really my girlfriend..."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:34 am

"I'll take care of him even though I'm not his g-girlfriend. He's been so kind" I smiled up at Bobby and gave him a thumbs up.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:38 am

Bobby starts to laugh even harder, "Ahhhh, so you're his wife. You're already married Levi? You got it good." My soul sunk into me, and I was speechless. I started to daydream again, and I went off into my own world.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:42 am

I blushed a deep red and shook my head quickly, "Why did you jump to that when I said I wasn't his girlfriend?" My head swirled and my heart beat fast.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:48 pm

The old merchant laugh heartily, "Because no girl would just be taking care of a guy like that." My face turned even redder. "Don't take advantage of her Levious, treat her well." Then I answer with my fist in the air, "She's not my wife, but I'll take care of her..." My voice died down a bit.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 pm

I stayed quiet and hid my face behind my knees and arms. Eden opened the door and got between the man and I, "hey! I'm his wife!" She put her hands on her hips and gave him a stern look.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:14 pm

The merchant look at the girl with interest, "I believe you are a bit to young to be his wife. But I tell you this." He begins to whisper to Eden, "I think that person over there has a step ahead of you already."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Eden turned dramatically and gave me her famous death glare. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces and I stared in blank shock at the air in front of me, letting out a slow breath of air as I tried to say something to make her not angry with me.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:29 pm

I hugged Sena closer to me, feeling the tension around me. "Well ok old man, I think you made us incapable of moving." He laughs again, "Well I'll leave you two alone, along with your trusty side kick." He starts to walk away and raises up his hand. "Well pass by my booth, I'll give you some food on the house."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:41 pm

"E-Eden, d-don't b-be like t-that!" I reached out my arms but she just walked inside. "Eden's mad at me and I don't know why..." I looked over to Levious for an answer.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:49 pm

I look at her, and chuckled a bit. "I think is cause the old man thought you were my wife." I took in the thought again, and zoned out.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:50 pm

I gasped and stood up. "Eden! It's not like that!" I ran inside after Eden and talked with her.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:55 pm

I sat there for awhile still zoned out. After 30 seconds of sitting there, I realize Sena went inside. I stood up, and went back into the apartment. I looked around for Sena, trying to figure out whats going on.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 am

Eden was yelling at me about being a flirt when I heard Levious come in. "Up here, Lev!" I called from the first floor. Eden raced down the stairs and then turned around to face me, her arms spread out as if to keep me away from Levious.
"I already called dibs on him!" She pouted up at me as I came down the stairs. I sighed and sat on the stairs, energy about the conversation already drained.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:39 am

Kurei walks in "hello"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:46 am

I scratch my head, trying to figure out how to calm Eden. Then I heard someone voice behind me, I turned and notice it was Kurei. "Hey Kurei." I pull off a grin, "What are you doing here?"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:48 am

"Human meat shield, I require your assistance. I am going to go attack the demons. You're just there for a emergency"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:52 am

"Huh?" I looked up at the stranger and felt my voice strain.
Eden gasped and swung around to get between Levious and Kurei. "Don't touch my man, ugly face!" She put her hands on her hips and glared at Kurei.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:05 am

I directed Eden to get behind me, my face became serious hearing what Kurei just told me. "Are you insane Kurei, that asking for a death sentence." I tried to put common sense into Kurei.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 am

I nonchalantly smile and snap my finger at Levious
"Yes! There is something I have to find out. I might take a couple demon lives while I'm there. If you help ill make sure it's worth your while." ~I walk around examining the place,setting down white powdered donuts in a nearby table
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:24 am

Eden slapped Kurei on the thigh, "you! Can't! Tell! Him! What! To! Do!" She hit him with each word then looked up at him with her famous death glare. I hurried over to her and picked her up the looked up at Kurei in an apologetic way.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next