Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Everlasting Past EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Everlasting Past EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Everlasting Past EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Everlasting Past EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Everlasting Past EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Everlasting Past EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Everlasting Past EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Everlasting Past EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Everlasting Past EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Everlasting Past

2 posters

Go down

Everlasting Past Empty Everlasting Past

Post by Angelo Aella Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:30 pm

This took place about 4 years back into Angelo past.

The world was dark just like it always was. Pain and suffering blossomed as its harsh fate killed the children of the earth. Nothing in the skies, nothing in the waves below that could save us. The angels up above dominated the skies, leaving an foolish mortal that tried to fly crashing down on the hard rocky ground. With the skies gone only in the earth could we find safety...or so we though. It was not long before the creatures of the night came an hunted us down.
My father died first, saving my mother from one of those blood sucking beast. Then she soon died as well...saving me from the monsters of the night. Lost, there was nothing to save the poor boy. Starving...alone...the pain started to over come him faster and faster. The dispair was coming fast. That when the shining light came down.

Day one: The meeting.

It had been one week since he was saved.
Waking up in a room he never saw before. He was clothed in robes he never had and fresh food. Standing up, he dashed to the window to see where he was. The bright lights, it was hard for the boy to see around. Graving his head he walked back to the bed.
"Where am I...What is this place?" he said trying to focus.
Graving the bread at the side of his bed he took a bite and ate thinking of what could have happened.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

http://Latheruna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Past Empty Re: Everlasting Past

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 pm

It had been a week since she had found the boy down on the ground level. After flying him up to her villa she sent some maids to get food for him and change him. With time passing by, she got great pleasure watching the maids bath him and change him day to day. It was quite entertaining. At last it was the end of the week. With the sun at high noon, she got ready to cook dinner. It only took a while before she was done, then she walked over to the boys room to force feed him.
After walking up the stairs and down the rather large corridors. She arrived at the boys room. Walking in, she spotted him, gracefully looking at the window eating one of her home made bread. Walking closer only made her heart beat faster. Then she finally got to his side. Putting her hand on his shoulder her wings busted out blocking the door.
"Nice to see that your awake young sir. Welcome to my house."
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:59 pm

"The boy dashed to the wall. Graving the lamp at the side he shouted out to he woman.
"Who are you!? Where am I!?" he said.
After taking a look. She look like a fair young woman with...
"You have wing! There so...BEAUTIFUL!"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Face turned red, he covered her it with her white wings. Trying to keep her self from bursting with happiness. she set the food down.
"You have been a sleep for a good long while. It been a week since I found you down in the ugly ground below. It was quite terrible down there. Thank god I got to you so quick."
Scoping up some of the soup am bringing it to his mouth.
"My name is Feoria of the Blackgale family. One of the most prestige families of the high lands...what is your name?"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:31 pm

The boy looked around. It seem that he was not going to die. Slurping the the soup from her he replied out.
"I go by the name Angelo. It the name my..."Tears started to fall. "My mother gave me." Looking at her, she looked like an angel. The ones that started this hole mess.
"Rolling out of bed he walked to the window. You attack my lands and now you save me. What do you want from me?"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:02 pm

The girl looked at the boy as he walked. She had no clue what to say. It seem that he had a hard past that involved the line of work she does. She thought back to everything she had done and none of it was good. After checking out here she found the boy on the ground before flying up home. Taking him in, that was the only thing she could do.
"There not anything I want with you. If I attacked you home well I'm sorry about that but, my job is my job and nothing more. The better question is what do you want?"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 pm

The boy looked around then focus out into the sky. The more he looked the more his vision let him see. It was not long before he notice that he was in the sky.
Now about what she said. He was confused then he knew what to say.
"I wish I had the power to make a change. To show the world that I am not going to die and that we human do have a chance to survive."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm

The woman looked at him with surprise.
"Guess your not a kid. We start tomorrow morning then. Be sure to get rest."
Closing the door.
"Don't die on me ether."
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:57 pm

The boy looked at her in shock. He didn't know what to do. Closing his eyes he ran back to his bed and fell asleep wondering what the angel lady had in mind.

Day 2
The morning bird came down like a shining star. There was nothing to do and nothing to say. It was hard to stand let alone walk around. The only difference was that the boy woke up in a place he had never seen before. It didn't look like he was in the sky lands anymore so he had no clue what to do. The place was tying and the sun was shining down from the tree tops above. It seem like he fell back to the ground below.
"Hello? Anyone there?"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Watching from the sky the woman felt good. After placing him in the woods while he was asleep she wondered if he would be able to cope with the fact that there was know one around with him. That when she shouted out.
"Seem like your not a fool at all. Well we are in the woods and I going to train you in the ways of magic."
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:58 pm

The boy looked at her and though she was crazy. Then one more time an he soon revised that she meant what she had said.
"You really mean that?" he said
The boy was confused but then again he really wanted to learn. If this was true that would mean that he was going to have a way to fight for what he believed in. It made him happy that there was something that could be learned for him.
"If your truly are going to teach me then I welcome it. I'll do what I must."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:03 pm

The woman looked at him and got ready. She knew that with this her first student had finally came. Landing on the ground she ready her self for the long days that where about to come.
"It will be four years before you see the out side world. If you are ready..." she said turning for the dense forest. "Follow me and lets begin."
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:11 pm

The boy followed into the woods. Ready to take on the world and get back he dashed out ready to do what was needed.
"Let get started."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down