Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Looking around EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Looking around EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Looking around EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Looking around EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Looking around EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Looking around EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Looking around EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Looking around EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Looking around EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Looking around

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking around Empty Looking around

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Alicyn walked into the clearing, looking around at the plant life and animals. She took a deep breath, then let it out slowly. Her red eyes searched for anything of specific interest, but found nothing. She sat on a nearby log, enjoying the sights, smells, and sounds.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Looking around Empty Re: Looking around

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:00 pm

It had been a long day for her. After passing so many places it seem that even the setting sun was getting bored. She had nothing to do and the more she thought of a way to get out the more the image of her student jumped into her mind.
"Gosh there nothing around here...Where am I now that I say it?" she asked to her self.
The place she found her self flying above was a weird an new place. Looking for a good place to land she swooped down and landed into one of the rather large trees she saw. Sitting on the top watching the sun go down.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:08 pm

There was nothing around and nothing to do. The more he looked around the more he found himself with nothing to do. It was weird him he started to walk into the forest but, when he stopped...he spotted this weird creature in the back. To far to get a good look, the only thing the boy could see was a figure sitting on a log. The boy started to walk closer in to see if it was someone he knew but, the more he came the more he spotted the void disturbances in the fields. It was a demon. Looking around he dashed up one of the trees. Clipping his scythe to the top branch he just sat and waited to see what she might to.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

http://Latheruna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Alicyn suddenly perked her ears, hearing someone move. She sent out her senses and sensed two people. She got up, unsheathing her swords. One glowed with dark energy, the other seemed to be on fire. She twisted around to face the presences. "Who's there?" She called out in a brave voice, but she swallowed in fear, and she looked a little scared.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:23 pm

The woman still felt no reason to jump down. After looking downward a few yards she saw it was just another demon. There was no reason to jump out and talk let along attack. Taking to the sky once more she closed in and landed once more. This time on a branch near the roof of one of the trees.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:28 pm

The cold feeling around him seem to get stronger and more indifferent. He felt the voids get bigger and bigger. It seem the demon was aware of his presence. It seem that this was a good enough chance as any to come down and talk. It she was anything like the last demon he met in these woods he would be alright. Jumping down tho the ground below he keep his hood up over his face.
"Yes, hello?" he called out. "What might you be doing out in these woods here?"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Alicyns hands clenched around her swords, and she stared at him. "I'm just sight seeing. You?" She said, still looking ready to fight or flee at any second. Her red eyes watched his every move.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:40 pm

The woman was quite surprised to see a human walk up to a demon with no fear in site. Looking at the boy, she saw that he could be no older than about 15 or so. She started to wonder if he knew what he was getting himself into. The more he walked close the more she though to her self.
"If she attacks him I might have to jump in..." she said pulling out one of her bows from the darkness. "I better watch them close."
After that, "factaque tenebrae(Cloaking darkness)."
The woman use the darkness to conceal her presence. She didn't want to be found and she didn't want anyone at the time to tell where she was. Jumping all the was to ground level she ready her self behind the rocks and focus closely.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:47 pm

The boy looked at the woman ready to attack. It brought a smile to his face. By the looks of it, she didn't seem all that powerful. His best bet was that if she did attack, he would have no problems beating her.
"Don't bother with the defense pose. If I wanted to attack you, I would have already done it. Tracking demons is one of my hobbies." he looked at her one more time.
"Yeah that right, I am here for reason I don't feel needed to tell you at the moment but, if you would give me your name. I have no problem spreading some information. I'm Angelo..."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Alicyn still didn't trust him, but relaxed a bit. "My name is Alicyn, nice to me you Angelo!" She chirped happily, smiling. She noticed the other presence disappeared, but paid it no mind. She was focused on the boy.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Shocked to here the name he had almost forgotten. Thinking back to the days of her past when she found a boy near death and trained him in her ways. She had to see if that was him. If this was the boy she though to be long since dead. Dashing right for the two dropping the bow. She removed the spell she cast on her self.
She launched at full speed bolting across. With the echo of sound following her as she blasted her way towards him. In just a few moments, she reached him. Clutching him with open arms, pulling back the hood, she shouted out.
"Is that you!? My dear boy...Is this really you!"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:01 pm

The boy was a bit happy to see that she was not going to attack. the fact that she said her name was enough to tell him that she was alright.
"It's nice to meet you Alicynnnnn....." the boom came out of no where. It was like his very body shaken down to its core from just the sound. Nearly falling over he went to pull out his scythe but, it was to late. The very second he opened a small void. His body was blown into the air by a woman shedding tears about his very name. Looking at her with widen eyes she shouted out with falling tears.
"My god its you! Teacher!!!! Feoria!!!!"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Alicyn smiled until she heard the boom. She looked over and saw the angel hugging Angelo, and she almost attacked. Her hands tightened around her swords, but she stopped when they seemed to know each other. She sheathed her swords, smiling gently. She felt a little awkward, and began backing away.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:08 pm

It was in only a few second before the woman started to see the demon walk away. Placing Angelo on the ground, she dash at he clutching her in her arms with a big hug.
"You don't seem all that bad ether. Here a good old hug for you." she said hugging and starting to peck kisses at her. "Your Name is Alicyn right? Oh cute one!" she said in a motherly tone.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Alicyn stood stiff, confused. She didn't understand why the angel cared about her. "M-mam? Did I do something?" She asked, keeping her swords away from the angel. She didn't move, but the hug reminded her of her own dead mother.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:17 pm

The boy was surprised and confused at the same time. the way she just picked him up and picked her up to was just weird.
"Ah...sorry Alicyn...this is my teacher...Feoria."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Alicyn stood stiff, unsure of what to do. She simply let her hug her. "Mam?" She asked again. She looked to Angelo for support.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:24 pm

She had liked the feel of this demon and that led to her holding her a bit longer than intended. I am sorry, I am Feoria, nice to meet you." she said putting her down. "Now Ange...what are you doing here? I though you where dead. No write no talks. No nothing!"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Seeing that the sun was gone and the sky was dark he had nothing to do. He looked to the two.
"First, Feoria...I didn't seen anything because I thought that You whee dead to. After the explosion I didn't hear for you at all. That is when I set out on my own trips and quest to find out information and train my heart out. Next Alicyn, I came here this day because I heard a story about a lake that granted the user that bathed in it immense power. I traveled here to look for a friend I have in this forest but, instead I found you."
The sky up above was dark and there was no light around anymore. With the sun gone and the moon above the boy felt that it was to late to go look around. he knew that he could not see much and didn't want to get lost at the moment.
"Now if you two well. Do you guys have anywhere we might be able to talk until the sun comes back up. If so I don't mind sharing the food I have?"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Alicyn listened to him with interest. She had never heard of anything like it. She didnt really believe or listen to stuff like that. As he mentioned food, he stomach growled. "I guess that means i accept." She said happily, smiling. She sheathed her swords, trusting they wouldn't attack her.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:51 pm

The girl looked then scratched her head.
"Okay then...lets head off."
She looked over to Alicyn seeing where they where heading.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:18 am

The boy was happy now. Hungry but, happy that he was finally about to head out.
"So lets go then people." he said looking at Alicyn. "The night is coming soon."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Alicyn blinked, then followed them hesitantly. She was a little hungry, but she didn't want to be rude. She looked a little nervous.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Looking at the two they seem that they had no where pacifically to go. Opening her wings she started to fly up into the sky to point out a place where the three could chill for a few. Searching the sky she found an inn about a few ways down. Circling back she landed back and pointed in the direction.
"We will head this way. there is an inn up a few yards away."
turning to the way she started to walk, "Hey Angelo, did you happen to learn any new spades in the last few years?"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:31 pm

As his teacher blasted off into the sky. He looked back to the demon.
"Have you ever been with an Angel this long before?"
Looking at her, he didn't know what she was going to say until Feoria came back down. Just the look of the two right next to each other gave the..."Make one wrong move and your dead."...look. Walking off he followed Feoria.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum