Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Meeting a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Meeting a friend

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Meeting a friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a friend

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:09 pm

"Don't insult me. Last one to insult me didn't live to regret it You may cook it, but I can cook perfectly fine." She said with a cold expression. She tossed the carcass to Reiko and her claws disappeared. "I'll get some wood for a fire. Go back to the tree I came from and there should be a bag. There are tools for cooking there."She went out in to the woods to get some firewood.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Reiko looked confused. "Excuse me miss hissy fit, I said I'd prefer to cook it, as in it be cooked. I wasn't insulting your cooking abilities." She growled, then stalked off towards the tree she had talked about. She grabbed the tools she had talked about, and sat down nearby. She summoned her wolf pack and had them dig a fire pit, then made them dissipate. She waited for Chaos with the rabbit.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Chaos returned about ten minutes later. She tossed the wood into the fire pit and threw a fireball at it "Cook it as you will. If you want water to boil, which I don't see why you will, just ask. I'll be over here." She sat next to the tree she came from and grabbed a doll and set it on her lap. It wasn't a defined one like the one she gave reiko, just a basic rag doll.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Reiko grunted in response, and cut up and skinned the rabbit with her dagger. She put all the meat on sticks, and set them over the fire. She waited awhile, then pulled it all out. She took a bite, finding it to be cooked well enough. "Chaos, dinner is done." She said, keeping her senses up in case she tried anything.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:28 pm

"Yay!" Chaos rushed over and sat on her knees. She grabbed a stick and bit into it."Why do you keep glaring at me? I have done nothing wrong to you. I have spared you for this long you might as well live Besides if I wanted to kill you I could have done it while I was looking for the wood. I know this area more than you do most likely." She said with an annoyed tone.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Reiko bit into her own food. "Never hurts to keep up my guard in case you change ur mind. Not that you could kill me if you tried. While what you say is true, I won't put my guard down." She said, eating half of what was on the stick she had.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:41 pm

She smiled. "Keep your guard up all you want. I love the stress I bring some people." She ate the remainder of her food and threw the stick. "I also love how there are barely any people in the woods. Of course I do get lonely... One or two every once in a while doesn't hurt. You cured my loneliness."She looked around the woods with a nervous expression.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Reiko giggled. "Good. And you mine. I hate being lonely, it doesn't suit me. It's really annoying. The woods are a good place for hunting, living, and killing, so I'm often here as well." She purred, smiling.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:57 pm

"Like I said, not many come here. I go into town when I wanna blow off some steam. I don't go into high populated areas, because killing multiple people at one time isn't fun... If you kill one at a time you can savor every little scream and every drop of blood " Chaos said this as if it were Christmas morning. She looked at Reikos armor. "Why do you wear armor? I don't and I'm fine..."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:00 am

Reiko smiled, loving this girls mind. It was so much like hers. "I wear armor so I can kill the more powerful opponents with ease. Plus it looks cool." She said, smiling. She grabbed another stick and began munching on the meat.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:04 am

She laughed."Looking cool and defeating the stronger of enemies. I guess I don't need armor then. Most people that even try to defend themselves use swords mainly, and my weapon is designed specifically for swords. I think my claws look cute, but cool? No..." She summoned her claws again, eyeing them oddly. "What's cool about a seven year old girl wearing teddy bear claws tearing someone's heart out?"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:16 am

Reiko smiled. "I'd think it would be cool, honestly. That'd be awesome. Maybe on my kill I should use my fangs to tear out their heart." She said smiling and showing fangs. She tilted her head a little. "You've seen my weapon. Now show me yours." She said.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:19 am

She summoned her claws and undid them from her hands. "Trying anything won't work, I can dissipate them at my own will. Just a little reassurance." She giggled and handed them to reiko and sat down after grabbing another stick of rabbit. She nibbled on it wondering what reiko would do with her claws. "They may or may not fit you if that's what you wanted. Not sure..."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:21 am

Reiko looked at her claws, giggling creepily. "These are so cool..." She said, trying to put them on. They fit on he small hands, and she used dark magic to keep them on. "Awesome." She said. "I just might be able to show you how to summon wolves. Maybe." She added, smiling at her.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:26 am

"That would be awesome! My parents wouldn't get me a pet..." Chaos looked at the ground. "I hope they are happy in hell. Anyway what do you find so cool about my claws? They fit the description. A deceiving person using her age and cuteness to her advantage. Some may call me creepy, but they don't wanna do that." She nommed the rest of the meat and stuck the stick (HA!) in the ground.
(stuck the stick. Love it.)
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:37 am

Reiko smiled. "That they do. Maybe that's why I enjoy them so much. I love my wolves... My mommy and daddy are probably in hell too. I killed my daddy with this dagger." She said, holding up her dagger. "And my mommy died having me. I love death." She purred, giggling.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:40 am

"I don't wanna explain how my parents died. They were terrible people but I loved them dearly. My father the most." Chaos looked depressed. She quickly shook it off. "No need for a sad story. Why do you keep the dagger you killed your parents with with you? Kinda gross..." Chaos paled even more than she was already and tried to keep herself from vomiting.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:43 am

Reikos eyes glimmered. "Because he was a damn pacifist holy angel. I don't like angels. Not at all." She said, smiling. "Mommy died during childbirth, so I passively killed her. Daddy I stabbed to death for being a pacifist." She repeated.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:47 am

"So you keep the dagger!!!???" She scooted backwards. "Pacifists are boring I can tell you that but eww... I would stab and leave the dagger in! It's other people's problem. Then again I don't like knives. Too quick and clean. I like terror and fear. Pain mostly... But uhm... Enough questions from me. Your turn."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:49 am

Reiko laughed, loving how uncomfortable the girl got. "Hmmm, how did your parents die?" She asked, wanting to know exactly how they died.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:59 am

"My mother was killed by my father, which made no sense to me. He stabbed her many times and left her body in the streets. An unhonorable death that had no reason for all I know. My mother was an amazing person in my opinion, and my father an even better one. They had terrible personalities I can tell you that but I still knew in the bottom of their hearts they cared for me and themselves. My father I had the honor of killing, after about a couple months of grief over my mother. I choked him to death while disguised as my dead mother. It confused him... terribly Afterwards I started being a nomad, wandering from place to place. I've stayed here in the woods for I know not how long. This may be my new home I guess..." Chaos trailed off trying not to cry. She hated to talk about her parents, but she didn't mind for some reason with reiko. She wiped a tear from her eye and sat on her knees again. Wh-what else do you want to know?"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:01 am

Reiko, listened with interest. "I'm good with what I know." She said, eating the rest of the meat on her stick. "That was a good idea, disguising yourself as your mother. Very nice." She purred, dropping the stick into the fire.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:06 am

"Well they are dead now. And that is the past this is the present. Please what else do you wanna know? I'd love to answer." Chaos tried to shake off the terrible feeling she had, with little success. She dissipated the claws off of reikos hands and put then on herself. She scratched a mark in the tree while waiting for reikos response.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:22 am

Reiko studied her for a moment, growling when she took the claws back. "What's up with these dolls of yours?" She asked.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:27 am

"They are magical dolls I got from my mother. They transform into duplicates of anyone I want. I give them to my next victims, telling them to 'treasure it deeply'. Because they are taking my last keepsake of my mom of course! I also give them to friends, but I haven't got anyone worth trusting. Uh... no offense!" She scratched her head feeling stupid.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next