Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only)

2 posters

Go down

Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) Empty Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only)

Post by Levious Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Off in the distance, there was a guy running away into the dense forest. The sound of movement echo threw the forest, as the intensity increase. Levious goes and flank the guy from the side, hitting him the head with a bokken enough to knock him out. The guy lied on the floor unconscious, "Arh, hate when they run. Now I need to bring him back to the prison for payment." Levious scratched his head while he puts away he bokken with his right hand.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) Empty Re: Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only)

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Nikolai sat in a tree in the distance, examining the man. Afterwards, he came down and greeted the man. "Greetings. I happened to witness your exemplary skills in combat."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only) Empty Re: Wanting a real challenge (Invite Only)

Post by Levious Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Levious looks at Nikolai, noticing that he is a demon. "Thanks for the compliment. Seeing that you were around me and I didn't notice you shows that you are very skilled too." He chuckled a bit. "My name is Levious, what is your name?"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 pm

"Nikolai. Nikolai Forge," the man replied. "What brings you here exactly?"
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:26 pm

I slide my fingers into my hair and turn slightly to the side. "I'm here to catch this fugitive, I work for the local prison. This guy has been stealing and killing a few innocent people." I look back to Nikolai, "These fugitives bore me immensely, but they bring in a yearly salary so I can't complain."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down