Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A little relaxation and training.[open]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A little relaxation and training.[open]

Post by Ember Mon May 26, 2014 6:08 pm

I slowly begin to back off, turning my whip back into a rose as I do so. This isn't going to end well. I try to keep quest and make myself as unnoticeable as possible.
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A little relaxation and training.[open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A little relaxation and training.[open]

Post by Piro Tue May 27, 2014 10:48 pm

*i wan to stay out of thise so after puting out the fire i just fly away* (leave topic)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Wed May 28, 2014 12:44 am

"A rose, a demon is looking for a.......rose. I see the demons have grown somewhat soft now have they." I sorta chuckle a little "A demon, I don't believe it. What are you going to do, give it to a girl or something. I bet it is another of your despicable scum of your race. Or is it for one of another race. I still find it somewhat degrading that your looking for a rose. Actually somewhat hysterical that your capable of such feelings." I stand there flying, now ever so slightly controlling the wind around me in a field(200ft diameter) like manner, not noticeable to anyone but myself.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 28, 2014 12:48 am

Seeing that this could end in a way I would prefer to avoid, I begin to slowly walk away, ready for an attack from behind. I hope they have fun. I turn my whip back into its original form and place it back in my scarf, hiding it from view.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed May 28, 2014 2:58 am

I chuckled slightly as I began to move the vines away and looke into a small chamber, a small rose bush with a single branch sticking out on which was a single self sustaining rose. I sighed as I thought whether I should leave as fast as possible, or amuse the rude company? ignoring the fleeing people. I spoke to the angel, continuing the digging "I understand now, why we were ever at war...do all angels have a sence of insolence? Disrespect and a dominant superiority complex?" I paused my work for a second, reaching into a void and removing a cross/cruisifix and sticking it in the ground upside down at the edge of the now neck high ditch "I imagine for some retarded reason your going to get angry about this" I laughed motioning to the cross, wondering what his reaction would be "would this be considered satanic?" I inquired, getting back to my work.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 28, 2014 3:07 am

I make it to the tree line at the other end of the clear, feeling safe I head into it, wandering elsewhere. "Glad I didn't have to be apart of that."

-left topic-
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Wed May 28, 2014 11:32 pm

As soon as the crucifix was planted, the was nothing but dust in its place. "If you wish to place a monument in a spot, its best to do it in a way that it won't be so easily destroyed, like so" As I finished the sentence, a 20 foot tall purple cross fell from the sky, in the spot were the dust was. "This is much more of a nice decoration for this clearing. Now if you want a fight, you have brought yourself one." I stand there in the air, staring down the demon, both blades in hand.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 29, 2014 8:21 am

"I Wish not fight..." I sighed as I finished parting the vines, I quickly slid into the hole, plucked the rose. As it separated from the plant it began I morph, from a rose to many other shapes. A bow, a scythe, a multitude of swords and even a staff. And many others the i payed no attention to. I climbed back out of the whole and swung the rose around slightly, currently black due to it being winter. "I just wanted to do what I came to do! And as for your religion, explain this to me... Why is it that a symbol such as an inverted cross, is considered blasphemy, when in fact saint Michael chose to be crucified on an inverted cross because, he thought himself to be not worthy of the same treatment as his lord and savior?" I paced in my hole slightly ready to make two more statements before leaving. I put the rose in my jacket as I continued to speak "explain why in the satanic bible! One of the 13 rings is reserved for rapists...? That there is a rule against rape where as within the ten commandments there is no such rule?" I said as though a lawyer in court "in the bible it says, that one shall not sleep with one of the same gender! One shall not be perverse of a young woman, and one shall not look with eyes of lust at a woman, when not in wedlock!" I cleared my throat as I got ready to blink "did you know that in law? 87% of cases involving pedophillia or rape involving young boys are either, priests, elderly Christians, teachers or scoutmasters? Why? Because no where in the bible does it say it is wrong to be perverse towards young boys. If your kind promotes rape, pedophillia and cruel punishments such as stoning.... Riddle me this!? Who's the real good guy? Angel....? Or Demon...?"
With that I removed my scarf dropped it, and disappeared.

(Exit Topic)
(I'm sorry I really want to see your characters honest reaction to this XD)
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2