Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The annual visit. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The annual visit. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The annual visit. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The annual visit. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The annual visit. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The annual visit. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The annual visit. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The annual visit. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The annual visit. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The annual visit.

3 posters

Go down

The annual visit. Empty The annual visit.

Post by Zinres Thu May 22, 2014 1:52 am

I pass through the woods breathing in the scented air and flipping my signature coin as I do. After hours of roaming through the trees I come to a very small clearing the only thing in it is a small headstone. I kneel before it and place my hands on top of the weathered stone and smile before saying "Hi Mom, hi Dad." Then I continue to kneel staring at the faded carvings of the names I remember etching in myself.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

The annual visit. Empty Re: The annual visit.

Post by Keira Thu May 22, 2014 2:47 am

I dragged the vampires corpse behind me by the collar as I walked through the woods, looking for a good place to bury him. It was a simple contract, make it so he didn't exist. Kill him and his family his knowledge on demons and science skills were too much of a war threat. I closed my eyes and hummed a gentle tune as I approached the clearing . There was an old tombstone there where I had started hiding vampire body's.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu May 22, 2014 2:53 am

I hear an odd tune coming close to my position and I quickly dash the other way hiding behind a nearby tree and think Who could be way out here? I put the grave-site here to be away from others.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 22, 2014 3:16 am

I walked to the center of the little area, about 3 meters south of the grave. I tossed the corpse to the side, as I pulled a shovel from a viidand drove it into the ground. Begining to dig. Shoveling the grass into a void.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu May 22, 2014 2:47 pm

I hear the sound of shoveling the peculiar sound of metal on dirt and I suddenly get mad and think What the hell! I then move from behind the tree and yell at the man I see their "Who are you and what are you doing to my parents grave!!?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Thu May 22, 2014 4:02 pm

*As i was walking back to the ruins what i find before the incident with my dark side. I hear yelling at the distant so i heard there to take a look. As i get closer i see the gambler girl and sense Ren. What the i run into Ren always.*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 22, 2014 4:41 pm

"I haven't touched the graves..." I muttered in a drab tone as I continued shoveling, not even looking up, I steadily grew the size of the hole, talking to the girl again "I merely use the surrounding area.... No one would check a single grave ground for 84 dead vampire body's..." I paused for a mere second, noticing piro's energy, then continuing the chore.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu May 22, 2014 4:48 pm

I furrow my brow before saying "Vamp... bodies... What the hell! Why do that here your in a big ass forest why do that here where people were buried with care!?" I glare at the man before glancing back at the headstone.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Thu May 22, 2014 5:01 pm

*as i reach to the two i see a small headstone so i stop her to give my respect to them*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 23, 2014 2:57 am

I tossed the body into the now 8 meter ditch. I opened a void, about 2 meters of void dropping into the hole. A few seconds later I dissappeared. When I re appeared I dragged what wa left I a deer carcas, dropping that in the whole aswell "damn dogs ..." I muttered to myself, filling the whole completely now, with the dirt from the void "sorry...? Oh yes, vampire body's, I've been tasked with eradicating a coven, it's a horrible chore, cause I need to make it seem they never existed, means I have to kill all people they've associated with... Destroy any business, company, shop &job they've ever been to.... And it needs o look like an accident....." I took a deep sigh, finishing the last pack down of dirt then sprinkling grass seeds over the top. I then turned to look at the girl, noticing a distinctive feature, I grinned slightly waving to piro with the back of my hand "so, miss.... Will I need to kill you...? I've told you an aweful lot.."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 23, 2014 8:25 pm

I widen my eyes slightly and cover it with a big grin before reaching into my pocket for a coin and flip it into the air "I wouldn't think you'd need to... Killing Lady Luck isn't good for anyone. As long as you leave me and this grave alone I don't care what you do."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 24, 2014 4:51 am

*after giving my respect to the grave i walk to them* -Ren i some how always run into you. O and hi little vampire i dint see you in the town playing around. *I think for a bit* -We meet at the river a couple of week ago. Thougt i changed a bit.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun May 25, 2014 6:40 am

"I smiled slightly and tossed the vampire my scarf "your right, piro, but I must go~" I sighed as I dissappeared
(Exit topic)
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sun May 25, 2014 4:20 pm

I smile at Piro as I wrap the strange demon's scarf around my neck "Hello, You certainly have changed... caused me a little trouble too back in the town."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 26, 2014 3:58 am

-Sorry about that but i think you caused it for your self. Anyways i'm headed to deap in the forest to train people ho want to become more power foul and nead help for that. *after telling what i wanted i start to walk in the forest*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down