Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Training at the ruins. (closed only invit)

Go down

Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) Empty Training at the ruins. (closed only invit)

Post by Piro Mon May 26, 2014 4:11 am

*After cleaning a big space close to the ruins i bouild a small house to have a place to rest. Now i was whaiting for people to come*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) Empty Re: Training at the ruins. (closed only invit)

Post by Piro Tue May 27, 2014 10:52 pm

After the hard work i sit down to meditate thinking thought what happened at the cofe and at the way back. I fell a bit sad for what i don to that little succubus. I start meditating agine finding the crystals what i given to people*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Training at the ruins. (closed only invit) Empty Re: Training at the ruins. (closed only invit)

Post by Piro Sat May 31, 2014 9:12 am

*As i meditate i have a similar feeling as before the darkness lurking on me again. I open my eyes and stund up. As i take a look around i don't see anything. But i feel blood lust someone wants to take my life* -Who is there? *I called out in the forest. For answers i only get some dangers flying in mi way. I jump back a little so the dodgers hit the ground*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:59 pm

*a demon in black steps out form the shadows* -Your father is caling for you my lord. (masanger)
-Perfect timing but next time i kill you for something like that. *i point my finger at the dagers* -Now lead the way i dont have time to stand around. *walk to the demon. and the demon teleport us to the underworld*
(leave topic)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down