Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The village at the top of the mountain. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The village at the top of the mountain. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The village at the top of the mountain. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The village at the top of the mountain. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The village at the top of the mountain. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The village at the top of the mountain. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The village at the top of the mountain. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The village at the top of the mountain. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The village at the top of the mountain. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The village at the top of the mountain.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The village at the top of the mountain. Empty The village at the top of the mountain.

Post by Piro Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:54 pm

*As TianLong and Haruko get close to the mountain. TianLong landed close to a village.* At that village we can rest and later i take you to the place i talked about. *TianLong put down Haruko and turned to its small form* I stay in this form and be invisible i don't like the village too much.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

The village at the top of the mountain. Empty Re: The village at the top of the mountain.

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Haruko smiled, and stared at the Village fascinated. "Alrighty then! You know the place, can you show me around!?" she had a little too much enthusiasm in her voice, but who cares for all she thought.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

The village at the top of the mountain. Empty Re: The village at the top of the mountain.

Post by Piro Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Sorry i only was hear one time and i leave fast too so i don't know the place. Is it okay if i sit on your shoulder or head? *TianLong looked up whit big eyes like a dog*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Haruko looked confused. "Uhm... Sure?" she reached her arm down for him to climb onto her.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:13 pm

*TianLong climb up on Harukos hand to its shoulder and turned invisible* Be sure to not tell any one how we got hear or you will be in trouble. Those people are anoying when you are a dragon.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:17 pm

"Ok..." Haruko entered the little village happily, an looked for a place to rest until later. She greeted the commoners with simple waves and smiles.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:50 pm

*TianLong looks around while siting on Harukos shoulder*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:24 pm

"How about there?" Haruko pointed to what she thought was an inn in the distance. She still had some money left and she could pay for a room to rest in after the flight.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:09 pm

*TiaLong nods and whispers* okay we talk inside
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:17 am

Haruko just nodded and headed toward the place. As they approached it she looked at the outside of the building over, as if to study it and analyze it. She entered the building and stood at the counter to get a room key, looking around suspiciously.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:00 am

*TianLong sits silent on Harukos shoulder*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Haruko quickly retrieved the key, and made haste to get to their room. She reached down to let TianLong off of her shoulder and on to the bed.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:33 pm

*TianLong climbs down from Harukos shoulder and sit at the bed* This place sees dragons like gods of some short so riding on one i'm not sure if the tolerate it. So lets keep silent of how you come to this village.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Haruko knew how it felt to be treated as a god... Goddess... Whatever. "Alright. You flew a while now, try to rest up." She sat on the bed with her spellbook in hand, still studying the light magic.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Okay have fun exploring. *gos under the bed and curls up to sleep* Wake me up if you need me.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Haruko smiled. She became lost in her book, symbols of different colors appearing around her, she didnt say anything at all. She didnt mutter any spells, she just read and seemed in a trance.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:38 pm

*Zzzzzz*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:45 pm

As time passed Haruko fell asleep without her even knowing. She snoozed on her bed and the spellbook she read had fallen to the floor.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:17 pm

*TianLongs wakes up as the book fall down. He takes it up and puts it up to the table and cower Haruko whit a blanket* *goes back under the bed Zzzzz*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Time passed, and Haruko eventually woke up. She looked confused, because she never, for what she knew, fell asleep and she never put a cover over herself. She shrugged her shoulders and went back over to read her book. Practicing the spells. Flashes of light and very small bariers appeared around her, and she seemed lost in the book.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:08 pm

*Zzzzzz*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Haruko was surprised by how long TianLong slept. She didnt know how much time has passed so she just decided to wake him up. "Uhm... TianLong? Wake up..." she said this softly, but loud enough to wake him up. She also walked over to him and nudged him softly.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:27 pm

*TianLong wakes up whit a big yawn* Sorry did i sleep long?
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Haruko giggled. "Technically i couldnt tell ya, but i would assume so." she too yawned, and sat on the bed. She was still kinda tired but they had a day of work to do.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 pm

What should we do now? Maybe eating something would be a good idea what do you think?
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum