Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Considerations EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Considerations EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Considerations EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Considerations EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Considerations EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Considerations EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Considerations EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Considerations EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Considerations EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Considerations

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Considerations Empty Considerations

Post by Asteel Runastia Wed May 28, 2014 10:59 am

*she reaches the river: having run herself ragged - insides burning in shame and hatred for having to fight between the need to murder and consume, or to let out lust and shame due to her species' instincts.*

...i-i want to die... i don't want to hurt anyone- a-and i can't bring myself to give into lust... *she looks weakly at the crystal she received long ago: having drained it's energy - knowing it won't recharge for some time due to her always-present hunger*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Considerations Empty Re: Considerations

Post by Piro Wed May 28, 2014 11:13 am

*feeling the crystals signal of danger i use my soul bind and paper behind Asteel constantly recharging it* -That you should train and power come it not just throw away your life. If you are afraid of something you should not run away but face it head one with all your might. I did mistakes in my life and i killed many people in the war. *i step closer to Asteel and put my hand on his head* - I'm sorry for what i said in the cafe but i also told you that i can help you.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Wed May 28, 2014 11:23 am

*coldly folds her arms* ... nothing can feed me for long... th-the only option i have besides murdering people is to be lustful and dirty.... i-i hate myself... if i'm to save others due to my inability to accept my instincts, th-then i have to die: i save more lives....a-and what should you care-? y-you see me as a monster like everyone else does... or worse, a whore because of my lust. *glares: blushing angrily*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed May 28, 2014 11:33 am

-You are not a monster just a lost girl if you want to see a monster look at me i killed more angels, humans and other creatures than you ever will. And lustful nes dont directly mean to be dirty if you do things with someone you love. *turn red bay saying those words* -I tell you some thing when i was small my parents sealed my away because ther precisius demon army died around me the whare to weak to keep ther lifeforce in my presence i had so big of a hunger for energy. *i have a sad look on my face* -A small litle demon like you would have died form just being in the same building i was in. If i would think of you as a whore i would have not kissed you in the first place or give you that crystal or even helping you to find a way. But i'm heer becous i think you are a cute, little, shy, girl, who i like.
*i turn completly red huging Asteel form behind*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 28, 2014 6:05 pm

With my training interrupted, I head towards the human settlement feeling a little hungry. "Ah man, I hate me hunger." I smell a couple people by the river and decide to head towards them. Maybe I could get a little blood, or maybe a fish. I see them hugging in the distance and ignore it not knowing exactly who they are as I try to catch a fish with my bare hands, hoping there are some.
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 29, 2014 8:33 am

After following Asteel, not wanting her to do anything harmful to herself. I stood before both her and piro "piro....I knew you were soft.... But that's just cruel... Falling for the most vulnerable girls ..." I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose. after a few seconds I looked at them and sighed again "Asteel.... I hate being the bane of a innocent girls distress ...." I thought for a further few seconds before letting out a deep breath "I'll teach to control your power.... No one will die in the process.... But you may have to give in to lust slightly, for a sort time.... And you will have to do everything I say...I can imagine your answer to this will be no, but I'm at least going to give you an opportunity...it may be the only useful one you'll get..." I stood, silently now, awaiting an answer.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 29, 2014 2:18 pm

*blushes angrily and pulls away from the two: turning around and glaring at each of them* - s-stop trying to give me hope of being normal or liked-! i'm not human anymore- i-i'm a succubus. I'll hurt everyone i get close to... e-even you... *eyes soften from her glare* .... i-i want to be able to have someone to love and care about, but i know i can't.... my life can't ever go back to how it was before my change.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Thu May 29, 2014 2:39 pm

-When did you hurt me? *i start to smile* -You are one of the few people who don't hurt me. I understand that you dont wan hope but actual something to change. Than let my give you something what i received long ago what changed me to the man what i'm now. *i what i for Asteels answer*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 29, 2014 2:52 pm

*looks weakly between Piro and Ren: feeling torn and unsure who to trust* .... if... ren can help me.... th-then i won't need to worry about causing you any more trouble, piro.... (about to say 'yes' to the incubus)

Last edited by Asteel Runastia on Thu May 29, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu May 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Unable to catch any fish, having never really done so before, I begrudgingly get out of the river and head over to the group of 3. I didn't want to do this... I feel thirstiest as I get closer to them. "Hello, I was just wandering around and noticed you three over here." I try to be friendly as I scratch my neck, feeling wary of the Incubus, do to earlier events. How should I ask them?
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 29, 2014 3:11 pm

(accidentally draining the life around her: saps at ember's strength, but also the animals swimming by in the water: leading to a handful of dead fish to float to the surface) - *grumbles a small 'sorry and looks away in shame at her destruction of life*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Thu May 29, 2014 3:54 pm

*i let out my aura filing the air with energy lething the animals and nature regain their energies* -Why do you think that you caused my trouble? And why do you think that only Ren can help you? Because i'm a monster that only can destroy or because you think that i'm weak? *i sigh at how weak must i seem* -I wan to help you but if you dont let me i cant. -But dont think that you are trouble for me, because if it where true i would not be here trying to help.

Last edited by Piro on Thu May 29, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu May 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Not wanting to bother them to much but needing to feed I interrupt them. "Um, do you think I could feed on one of you? I know it seems rather rude of me to do, not knowing any of you but if I had another option I would take it." I sigh softly, hating myself that I have to drink blood to survive, not liking hurting people doing so.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 29, 2014 4:27 pm

*nervously fidgets with her hair* ... f-feed on me please- (feels guilty for having fed on others in the past) .... *looks at Piro* .... h-he's an incubus... he knows my species even better than I do- s-so... i should accept his offer- it's the best chance i have to suppress my hunger.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu May 29, 2014 4:35 pm

"Are you sure? You don't have to on my behalf." I step a little closer, my hunger pushing to feed on her. "I'm Ember by the way." I introduce myself, realizing that we haven't learned each others name and blushes a little. "And I can help with this training, if it isn't to much trouble, it would the least I could do for you letting me drink your blood."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Thu May 29, 2014 4:46 pm

-Wait i may have something for a vampire. *I pull out a red crystal from my pocket* -It's a power crystal mixed with blood in the process of creating it can feed a vampire for one or two days. I given a similar one to another vampire to be for thought don't explain what it was.
-Why don't you let my try to help first if i can't you can still go and ask he. *get red from the thought of losing someone* - I won't stop you from going white he if that's what you really want but i stop you if you are forcing yourself. *as i say that tears come out* -Ha and the say demons dont cry. *i turn away a bit so its not too visible*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 12:28 am

"I'm sorry but no thank you, I never really trust those sort of things, and I'm not a fan of eating crystals." I turn back to the succubus and Blush a little. "Can I have your wrist if your so sure of letting me feed?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 30, 2014 4:53 am

*I put my wrist in front of Ember* -Feed on me i dont care for losing a little blood and i wanted to help anyways. *As i whait for Ember i turn back to Asteel* -You think i don't know anything about succubuses but i'm the son of one the demon Queen is a succubus too. I studied all type of demons before i was disinherited by my dad. I know at last so much of them as Ren dose. Its not a coincidence that i created my powers like that. *i look away for a moment form Asteel then turn back* -And if you are afraid of hurting people did you think of it like this that you hurt them more bay leaving them than taking some of their power?
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 30, 2014 5:59 am

I sighed as I walked forward "Asteel... It's your choice.... I frankly don't care what you choose.. But this is a one time offer.... It's obvious piro's own desire for you is strong.... He may be the so no a succubus... But that is still far from an understanding on how to CONTROL such natural powers... As for ember..." I paused slightly, recalling seeing him at the roses berial point "he does have a great understanding of feeding...but of a different type.... You can choose them I ou wish... But I imagine piro holds as much lust for you, as you decide to hide as for the vampire, you've only just met and the blood in his cheeks is as red as the blood he sucks" I turned and walked away, rather convinced on her decision "you have a minute before I leave sight....and when that happens I'll be gone, and so will your help..." I smiled as the young demon prince had no qualms in doing anything for this girl... Stupidity I you ask me.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri May 30, 2014 1:06 pm

*full of worry and fear* - t-take me with you- i don't want to hurt anyone anymore- *steps towards ren: fearful of harming Piro or Ember due to her lust or hunger* ....i-im sorry- *looks weakly back at the other two: feeling she has no choice but to go with the incubus if she's to become anything similar to normal*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 30, 2014 1:55 pm

*after hearing what Ren sayd i started tho think. Ren is completly right i'm just a arogant foul to think that i could help. I smile at the two.* -You are right Ren i'm just a foul. Take care of Asteel. I hope to see you two agine sone. *I whatch them as the go*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri May 30, 2014 4:53 pm

*looks away from the others: feeling bad, despite their good intentions* ... i'm sorry- please forgive me.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 30, 2014 6:10 pm

I turned and nodded "so you agree to do what I say? No matter what?" I inquired, testing her, to see if she would actually commit "if you are willing t do this... Come here..." I said putting my hand out.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 6:19 pm

"I can still help if you want me to, I'm not worried about getting hurt." I smile softly, still hungry for a little blood. "And for the record I was blushing because a pretty girl was sYing to drink her blood."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 30, 2014 6:21 pm

-You don't need to be sorry. Do what you think is right. Ren if you need my assistance you know where to find me. *I wave at them and use my soul bind and disappear*(leave topic)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum