Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
All by chance. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
All by chance. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
All by chance. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
All by chance. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
All by chance. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
All by chance. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
All by chance. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
All by chance. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
All by chance. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

All by chance.

2 posters

Go down

All by chance. Empty All by chance.

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 6:54 am

I finally passed through to the large clearing in the forest looking over the area I decide to just rest in the quiet and piece though no animals can be heard in this morbid place. I wander though it a little finding a small are not totally destroyed and lay there looking at the clouds pass by.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

All by chance. Empty Re: All by chance.

Post by Keira Fri May 30, 2014 6:58 am

I walked through the woods, adjusting my scarf as I walked, heading to town. I happened across the girl I met before, the vampire? What was her name? I forgot "we meet again" I laughed as I stood by her head and looked over her face casting a deep
Black shadow across her.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 7:01 am

I look up at the figure before me and grimace a little before smiling and saying "Dig any more graves?" and sitting up to see him better. "Or are you just stalking me in case you need to kill me?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 30, 2014 7:30 am

"They're all dead... No more graves to be dug und- I mean around your parents..." I sighed and nudged her lightly "your a gambling girl a presume...? You seemed o be dressed as a wench, and you had a pretty interesting coin the last time I saw you...." I toyed with my thoughts for a while then spoke again "I'm free for a few hours....do you know any betting games?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 3:03 pm

I grin like a shark as I stand up. "Oh, I know plenty. Dice, coins, cards, you name it I can play it." I dust myself off and continue. "But really the fun isn't the game it's the bet." I drum my fingers against my thighs "I don't gamble money so you'll have to bet something important."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Hmmm...." I thought for a second and pulled a locket from my pocket. "I only have 3 things I hold dear, two of which aren't here..." I placed the locket on the ground before I spoke again "what about you...? That special coin of yours will do?" I chuckled to myself once I realized it all rhymed.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 7:10 pm

"Hmm... okay." I say as I reach into jacket pocket and pull out my oldest coin and toss it next to the locket. "Alright the bet is made... now we need the game." I hold out my hands in my left 6 dice and in my right a single coin "Choose your game and let us see who holds the favor of Lady Luck."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat May 31, 2014 4:52 am

I sighed as pointed at the coin "I suppose this can't be rigged... But, I wish to add a condition...." I muttered as a void opened up infront of here, another opened a few meters in the air beside where the locket as coin are "toss it in here... To make sure it's not weighted..... It'll spin in limbo for a few seconds between entering and exiting..... Understand I'm verry careful...." I pointed at my head, meaning that I chose heads .
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Sat May 31, 2014 7:20 pm

I smile a my shark grin as I flick the coin hard into the void "Tails..." I call as I do. "Love to see someone take bets seriously." I flick my eyes to the other portal waiting.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat May 31, 2014 9:13 pm

I nodded as the coin went in, a few seconds later it popped out, it sailed I the ground, constantly spinning, it struck the ground with a thunk and bounced slightly with a lopsided spin. When it finally landed flat, I motioned for the vampire to go to it, as I started towards it aswell "let's see if Lady Luck is blessed with a beautiful head.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum