Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] Empty Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open]

Post by Haku Takashi Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:45 pm

After my encounter with the strange demon, I decided to go into the human territory to see what I could find, whether it just be a day off of the Pilgrimage, or if I had to do some 'business'. I could been seen wearing a white cloak, one with a hood that covered my face in the shadows of it. Under the cloak, I had a bag, filled with food, essentials, and most importantly the Demon's scarf that he dropped. I also carried, hidden, 6 blades. I mumble to myself "For once I hope for a peaceful day. I highly doubt these humans would bother a soul at this point."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] Empty Re: Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open]

Post by Keira Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:32 am

I was headed to an old friends house, walking with a comerade, he was an extreme sensory type that traced the fabric used in my white scarfs. E was working on a telepathy magic so I could ask there locations at any time. The main reason for me being in the human town was an old friend who had told me stories of the sacred rose. As we came to te street of his house I saw a white cloake person walking through the street. The only pure white cloak I had seen all day "damn angels" I said to E as I pulled my scarf up over my nose and a black trenchcoat from a void. As we walked down the road, keeping away from the angel.
After a few second E whispered to me "he has a scarf...." Pointing to the angel.
I immediately turned and began to walk the opposite way "we need to go....he's a purist and I sorta posse him off..." I muttered quietly, not looking back. As E caught up I me he asked with a bit of a chuckle "you went all 'angel or demon' on him didn you?" All I did in reply was nod.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open] Empty Re: Traveling and Spreading Peace [Open]

Post by Haku Takashi Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:46 am

"Of course I couldn't just enjoy the tales of the humans. HE had to show up. Better do my job." I mumbled as I sensed the same demonic aura as I did before. At that moment 10 10ft tall cross fell and surrounded the 2 demons as they walked. "Why the hell are you here Hell spawn? You know what, I don't really care why. Your going to regret insulting my brethren." I then look at his company and continue saying "I recommend you leave now. I have no quarrel with you." At this point, one cross disappeared so the demon could leave in peace.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:54 am

I put my hand on E's shoulder and we dissappeared, having blinked a few meters behind Haku, we kept walking, towards my friends house "I have no quarrel with you..... Despite you insulting demons.... Let us be, he hurt no one" I sighed not wanting to have to get in a fight today.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:01 am

"You don't seem top understand do you?" At this point, a strange storm started to pick up and gather over the town. The storm consisted of now rain, just clouds and lightning. "I have a quarrel with you, and you will pay, unless your too much of a coward."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:07 am

"It takes a truly strong man to know when not to fight.... And cowardice is far different from convenience .... I do not wish to fight you.... Can you not understand that?" I inquired as we continued to walk away. In case of danger I let E walk through a void and dissapear.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:18 am

" I feel as if I'm doing your kind a service at this point. A man like you doesn't seem fit to live, but don't worry I won't kill you, only bring you to the brink of it. Maybe then you will learn to not insult a man's entire family." At this point, 15 diamond javelins appeared around Ren in all directions, 25 yards away from him. "Now will you fight, or be a coward and hide behind petty words."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:20 am

I sighed and turned around "I wish not fight you....I'd rather be your friend.... Despite you being an angel..... I dislike fighting..... And I'd rather not." I waited for a reaction before deciding what to do.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:09 pm

With the Diamonds still surrounding him, I reply saying "Then you wouldn't mind letting me know if you seen any of these people." I toss him a black book titled "Fallen Angel Targets"(Tom is in this book). "This doesn't mean I like or care to know you, it just means I have more pressing matters."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:44 pm

I smiled as I looked through them "4 are already dead.... I know the locations of 2....." I laughed, dismissing toms name "why ....?" I asked , still not bothering with the spears.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:51 pm

"They are traitors, or what the humans have decided to call them 'fallen'. It is my job to eliminate them when I see them. You should at least be able to understand that much." Now if you wouldn't mind, my want to kill you has subsided for now, though the person watching isn't as lucky." At that moment, all of the diamonds shifted and impaled a man behind Rem, killing him outright. "If you could find that man's face and cross it out, that would be appreciated." I stood there, waiting for my book.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:35 am

I looked at his face, crossed it off in the book and tossed it back to him "your a pretty big target yourself.... Ou may need some friends...." I smirked as I turned.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down