Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Alone in the forest EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Alone in the forest EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Alone in the forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Alone in the forest EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Alone in the forest EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Alone in the forest EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Alone in the forest EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Alone in the forest EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Alone in the forest EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Alone in the forest

2 posters

Go down

Alone in the forest Empty Alone in the forest

Post by Piro Mon May 19, 2014 4:14 am

I walk deep in the forest to get as far as i can from the people. Deep in the forest i find some ruins. Walking between them i feel the spirit's of the forest. I sit down at the center and start to meditat.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Alone in the forest Empty Re: Alone in the forest

Post by Piro Mon May 19, 2014 12:46 pm

In middle of the meditation i sense something unusual something dark and powerful creeping on me. As i open my eyes i see a green eyed man with black hair with the same lock i have like a mirror image of my.-You know little boy you only telling to others that you changed after the war but that's only a lie. (dark side)
-You are full of your self even though you are just a part of my. (me)
-Yes but i'm your true site not a fake what you show to others. And i will take back what belongs to my. (dark side)
*He chang to the Demon lord form and attacks me with his fist*
*I try to dodge it but he is much faster than my normal form and fly to a tree breaking it in to two part*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 19, 2014 4:03 pm

*As i slowly stund up he attacked me agine with a kick what send my flying agine to another tree and break that too*
*I stand up agine half dead all blood y and mest up* -Thats all what you got little boy use your powers the powers you got famous, Angel eater. You are the only demon ho could consume a archangel without even sweating.(dark side)
-I'm not the same anymore and the war is ower i don't have a reason and i dont want to do that again!(me)
-See you become weak in the past years. Once you were the strongest general and now even a weak demon could kill you. You are not worthy of your body! (dark side)
*i get ready for the next attack but it comes way to fast to dodge form it*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue May 20, 2014 5:45 am

*as try to protect my self form hes attacks more and more trees get destroyed. My darke side slowly kills me. He gets stronger bay the minit as i lose my power. If it gose one like this i may die*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue May 20, 2014 6:34 am

I came striding through the woods. Looking for piro. I had a sensory demon locate him "PIRO!? Where are you~" I chuckled, as I grew closer to him I noticed trees falling in the distance "is he training?" I asked myself as I sped up the pace slightly.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue May 20, 2014 11:06 am

*I barely can stand and that ass is still getting stronger.* -Why the hell did you come out? Just to kill me! (me)
-To kill you you not even worth to fight you with full force but i can sense a weak little boy coming too. (dark side)
*If that guy gets hear he will die too* -Don't even think about trying to stop me you cant do anything you are weak. (dark side)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue May 20, 2014 3:58 pm

I heard a faint sound, and then I was there, having blinked, I was now a few meters away from piro and his ...double?.... "Piro.... Am I killing this motherfucker...?" I sighed, not really wanting to fight.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue May 20, 2014 6:29 pm

-No dont attack he use your blink to get away i want to handle it my self! (me)*Fast falling to the ground just form saying that* -You dealing with me alone yoou want me to die form laughing. (dark side)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed May 21, 2014 1:25 am

I appeared beside piro, catching him, placing him on the ground gently. I turned to the look alike and smiled, clicking my fingers together, causing blue flame to explode around him and implode towards him "you could be a general and I'd massacre you, useless prick" I laughed manically as I waited for the result, and the flames to stick.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed May 21, 2014 3:48 am

*He uses the soul bind ability and appears next to us and tried to stab Ren in the chest. I show Ren out of the way. He Pierces through me* -Ren don't interfere with those fight! (me)*I hear a soft voice somewhere it's like form the past* - I forgive you you should do the same. (mysterious voice)
-It seems even the past wants me to go one. Enlightenment. (me) *I close my eyes and a blinding light pushes away Ren and my dark side*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed May 21, 2014 6:16 am

I grunted as I was shoved aside. I whipped my scarf off as a good 30 voids opened around me.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed May 21, 2014 1:32 pm

-What the hell did you do you little shit?(dark side)
*As the light slowly fades a new man stands there with a big sword* -You know you are not completely wrong until now i don't accept my past self but there are no need to run away form a weak self like you. (me) *i wanish is from where i stand and reaper before he and cut down one of his wings*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed May 21, 2014 4:40 pm

I smiled as I saw the revelation "Ahaha, you transformed by casting away your demons... Sealing you demon soul" I took off my shirt as energy swelled around me, causing the ground to fracture slightly. I clutched my head, curling up slightly. When I straitened I stood with wild eyes, snake pupil'd. Hair stood on end from the radiating power. Horns protruded from my head and I smiled with pointed teeth. I looked at the look alike that now looks not so alike "run little mouse... Your fucked..." I said in a coarse tone, withdrawing a spear from a void.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed May 21, 2014 5:24 pm

*My dark side is surprised by my speed then Ren transformed too* -What the f... you two should be weak. I'm all the darkness in you what build up for hundreds of years!!! (dark side)
-You know accepting one's sins is one of the hardest things. I accepted my darkness so there is no more. You dont have any power over me anymore.(me) *At my dark sides face we can see fear. *he tries to fly away but one of his wings are missing. I rise my sword agin and cut down his other wing too.*
-Ren would you like to finish it? (me)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 22, 2014 2:00 am

I smiled as I launched my spear, with extreme force it wirlled towards its target, yet, a foot short of its destination it dissapears, me now standing behind the look alike, teeth barred and a chaotic smile on my face spear in hand -slow mo: a foot before the spear hit I had blinked twice in unnoticeable sucsession, once to grab the spear (merely a diversion) and the other to position myself behind the look alike- I drove the spear through the back of its head where the spine and skull met in the neck. I spear head exited at the bridge of the nose, between the eyes, where it didn't stop untill it was a hears breath away from piro.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Thu May 22, 2014 7:29 am

*I stand still not sensing any killing intent form Ren toward me. My dark side becomes a black fluid and its gone* -Thanks for the help Ren and sorry for pushing you around.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 23, 2014 5:56 pm

I sigh deeply as i returned to my original form, my horns retracting ad the neko ears dissapearing and becoming normal again, I picked up my clothes, putting tem back on, after placing the spear back in a void.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 24, 2014 5:02 am

*i start to clean up the mess what i made fighting my dark side. As i clean i find a ancient writings.* it says those who seak power nead to defeat ther greatest fear. -Thise is a nice place to train. Maybe i should make a home hear. *i talk to my self as i continued cleaning. After i was done whit the clean up i walked back to the city* (leave topic)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun May 25, 2014 5:07 am

I sighed as I forgot to follow him, I wandered across a stone tablet, reading about how power is gained through purity "angel shit..." I said before destroying it. Blinking away afterwards

END TOPIC
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down