Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dark Woods (training topic) (One other)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) Empty Dark Woods (training topic) (One other)

Post by Zinres Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 pm

I find a clearing and slow my pace a little as I clutch my head in my hands "I don't feel so good... but I needed just a little more power." I look down at my hands my sword in my grip... I couldn't remember drawing it. "How did..." I say but I'm interrupted by another wave of pain in my head.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) Empty Re: Dark Woods (training topic) (One other)

Post by Kosovo Misogi Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:27 am

I was out and about on a more "dangerous" job than usual today, trying to find some herbs and plants for a Alchemist today. "I really wish there was an easier way for this to be done, but there isn't. Damn Alchemist just knows how to make me feel bad for her." I started to pick up the certain herbs on my list when I started to feel a slight twinge where the Vampire Crystal laid in my back. "There must be one nearby. Could be of use to my development." I started to look around, letting the tightness lead my way. On my way there, I searched through my bags to make sure I had empty vials in it. After walking a little ways, I managed to find what seemed to be a girl in pain, and what I assumed to be the Vampire. I walked comely as I could and yelled out saying " Hi there, are you ok? I have some herbs and plants if you need some sort of remedy to ease your pain. I've been taking jobs for a Alchemist so." I kept walking towards her, waiting for a reply.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) Empty Re: Dark Woods (training topic) (One other)

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:32 am

I snap my head in the direction of words semi-focused on them through the pain. My eyes changing from my normal deep blue to a brighter clearer shade and back again. "I'm fine..." i start when another wave of pain wracks my head and I fall to my knees and cry out "It hurts...!!!" I drop my blade and clutch my head with both hands.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:37 am

I sighed and started looking for certain things around the area. As I finished gathering the ingredients, I started to prepare the potion with the gear I had on me at the time.I poured it into one of the empty vials and handed to the girl. "Its a numbing agent. It may be very strong to a human, but I'm sure it will work just fine for you. It will feel like pain relievers if anything." I held my hand out with the Blue colored liquid, waiting for the girl to take it.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:44 am

I stretch out a trembling hand and take the vial holding it in my fingers and bring it to my lips drinking it quickly. I feel my head lighten a little as the pain subsides slightly. I sigh out "Better... sorry for the trouble for you..." I try to stand my legs still a little shaky "I think I should have listened to that demon..."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:47 am

"Demon?" I say a little puzzled. I knew that the Demons gathered all the races together to fight the Angels, but I didn't expect them to keep in contact normally. "What did he say to you?" I ask as I scan the girl's body for any possible cuts or scrapes.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:55 am

"Yeah... he said he was cursed... I drank from him anyway." I say picking up my sword holding it loosely in my grip. "Well drank... yeah that's right but he wasn't very... willing." My eyes flash again and my hair turns red for a few seconds. "What the hell..."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:59 am

I stood there, not really surprised but still curious ask "So whats with the red hair? Does it normally and randomly change to red?" I stood there, making other assorted potions, the same kind given to the girl, and put them in my bag.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:06 am

I hesitate a little before replying "No... never." I say looking at the person before me. "I think I may have messed up..." I say before spinning my sword a few times and putting it back in my sheath "It felt... good though. Really good..."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:08 am

"Like what kind of good? Feelings of happiness, power, or just 'good'?" By now I had found a place to sit down and started reading the Alchemist's Potion Brewing book.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:14 am

I look at him and grin "I felt strong... and more appealing and dominating." I grin wider and laugh almost maliciously "I wanna feel that rush again." I start to shift my weight on my feet almost antsy "But how..."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:18 am

I look at her, with a kind of look saying "I could probably help, but do I really want to go there?" I sighed saying "I could help to see if you could come back to it naturally, or if it requires some sort of situation." As I finished, I put the bag down, and removing my hoodie and shirt, revealing what looked to be a seal on my back. "I'm not sure how much of a help I could be, but we could try."

-OOC: Don't attack me. You can post your reply and then tomorrow, we ca n start the training.-
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:23 am

I wrap my fingers around the hilt of my sword. "Let's find out... I need to know if I can feel that way again whenever I want." I move to to line my self up with him and look him in the eyes. "But you smell human... I don't want to hurt you."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:29 am

"Don't worry, I should be able to take a few cuts and gashes. Also, I wouldn't underestimate me because I'm human." At that moment, a emblem, looking Angelic, appeared on the top triangle of my back. "Lets see how this goes in combat."
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:42 am

I start to feel a tingling feeling a rush of confidence almost. My hair flowed out longer and red my clothes morph as well a black ring forming behind me. I call out almost coldly "That... power... whatever it is you just did... it's pissing me off for some reason." I draw my sword and hold it out at him. "Let's see what we can do."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:44 am

"Better not let this chance go to waste. I don't think getting hit is going to feel all that good, so better make that my priority rather than trying to land a punch right now." At this moment a emblem, looking something a Hybrid would have, appeared on the left triangle. I stood there waiting for the first move.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:54 am

I hold my sword up and a thread of energy from the ring begins to coil around the blade. I rush in 3 steps swinging in a wide arc from left to right the energy rushing forth from the blade like a blade in itself. I howl out as I swing "Your mine!"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:59 am

"This should be fun." As the wave of energy was closing in, I could be seen side-stepping at a somewhat high speed. I stood there as I watched the wave pass by me, cutting down trees as it reached its limit. At this point, a Vampiric Emblem could be seen appearing on the right triangle.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:05 am

I charge in again holding my blade close closing the distance quickly. I jump up and bring my blade down trying to cleave him down the middle while the red energy already proceeding the blade in the downward arc. I once again yell out as I attack "You think you'll stay free from me forever?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:08 am

"Shit!" This time, I could be seen dashing back, barely dodging the attack. "I knew this wouldn't be easy, but this is fucking ridiculous. I got to hurry this up now." The final triangle could be seen filled with a Demonic Emblem. "I just got to last long enough for the next activation. If I can do that, maybe I can be on her level." I thought to myself.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:18 am

I hear a whispering in my head as I land the words incomprehensible but the meaning clear. I raise my right hand a smaller version of the ring on my back appearing in it splitting into 4 and bursting to reveal 4 foot winged imps there bodies glowing red like mine a black red-rimmed ring emblazoned upon their foreheads. I stand back as the Imps fly around you in a circle raising their hands as they do. "See how my servants dance for us? Let us see if you will join them."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:21 am

I get a sort of a satisfied grin. "Now the real fun starts." The Seal starts glowing blue, along with my hair and eyes changing to the color. I fall into a pose, similar to a boxer, waiting for the imps.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:26 am

The Imps cross their arms and fling them out arcs of red energy almost identical to what comes from my blades shoots from them all heading downward and forming almost a circle as it closes in. From my position I swing my sword from right to left creating another arc of energy that flies at him cutting off his back or forth route. I laugh manically "So much fun... I love when they fight back."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:29 am

As the the Waves were being shot from above, I could be seen disappearing and reappearing above one of the imps. I then proceeded to smash it into the ground, causing a small crater and his body crippled. "One down, three more to go."

-Complete Count=1-
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 am

I move to the side doing an under hand upward slash sending a larger than the others arc of energy at Him feeling enraged at what he did "How dare you punish my pets... I'll destroy you!" I rage. The other three Imps don't miss a beat not even phased at the loss of their comrade begin to fire small balls of the red energy from their palms. Moving about quickly and erratically to avoid the nimble and speedy opponent.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next