Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
At the river. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
At the river. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
At the river. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
At the river. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
At the river. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
At the river. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
At the river. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
At the river. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
At the river. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

At the river.

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

At the river. Empty At the river.

Post by Piro Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:32 pm

*After leaving the forest with Zinres i stop at the river and put she down at the river side* -Sorry if it was uncomfortable. *i stap away from Zinres* -O i forgot the puppy i bring he back later if you dont wan to do that. And could you show me the thing whit the life force?
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

At the river. Empty Re: At the river.

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:48 pm

I uncurl myself after the jolting ride to reveal the whimpering wolf pup "No, I got him... and that was uncomfortable." I say cuddling the puppy and stretching my muscles. "No, you can't... what's it worth to you?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Hmmm i have some of those crystals what you get form me last time if that's good enough for you?
Or you can name something what you want.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:07 pm

The hulking man Karnov and his assistant Shrade had actually paused a bit down the way to let their horse drink some water and happened to catch a glimpse of the two appearing "HAHA yi saw that boyo, dem two moved faster than yi when yi have your fits" said Karnov as Shrades ears flattened as he silently spoke "yeah sure" Karnov patted Shrade on the back as he smiled "Come now boyo lets see if they need any of mi wears". Karnov wasted no time as he headed to the two with Shrade closely following him in his shadow.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:12 pm

"I've enough sources for food now a days." I say as I pet the puppy in my arms before looking over Piro's shoulder to see a very large man and something smaller approaching "Besides Piro... you know you can't win."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm

*i take a look at who is behind me and turn back to Zinres* You can think of some thing you want form me. Or i can give you my sword but i dont have anything else.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:25 pm

Karnov approaches the two and speaks in a hearty voice "haha saw yi two appear from nowhere, quite a show, didn't think anyone could move faster than mi assistant" Karnov pats Shrade on the back making him appear for a second before he hides back into Karnovs shadow. "sounds like they may need some of your wares for trading" Shrade silently spoke to Karnov and the large man chuckled in response "I know that boyo I can tell in dis lasses eyes, she be a wily one and wants what catches her eyes"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 pm

I look up into the behemoths eyes quite a ways I must admit and grin "I don't have any money... but if your a gambling man I'll gladly take your things." I continue to stroke the puppy in my arms. "Piro... If I take your sword you'll never get it back."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Karnov strokes his chin and grows a smile "HAHA" Shrade hides his ears and silently mutters "oh great not this again." Karnov smirks "yi be a wily lass aint ya? think i aint done in a few of yi lot? haha boyo bring me the gems." Shrade nods and quickly runs to the horse then back with a pouch and hands it to Karnov and he opens it showing the various bright gems in his hand "I'll only play if yi put up something in return." The hulking mans face showing a bit of an uncharacteristic grin.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:18 pm

That's fine with me i used it for quite a time and it seen more blood than i would like giving for it a rest and a new owner may be a good thing. And we have a merchant at hand it seems i can get a temporary one.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:19 pm

I stroke the ears of the wolf pup as my smile widens "Put those gems away I don't have money for a reason. I only play for something important and precious." I rub the furry pup against my cheek before continuing "Plus we haven't even decided the game." I say before turning back to Piro "Let's see what he has first..."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Karnov frowns slightly at the denial of his wager and rubs his chin after he closes up the bag "boyo take the man to the horse and show him the craft". Karnov hands Shrade the bag as he steps out of Karnovs shadow and speaks to the man "f...follow me" Shrade quickly heads off to the horse. Karnovs eyes get serious as Shrade gets out of earshot "I take it yi want the boy then?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:29 pm

*i follow the boy* I would like to see your swords if its okay.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Shrade nods as they reach the horse and he sets the bag of jewels in one of the pouches then pulls out a large wrapped cloth and sets it down "a...anything specific or just a sword?" Shrade opens the cloth revealing various high quality swords. "all these were hand made by him and ready to be used" Shrade takes a step back and lets the man look through the swords.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:35 pm

I smile as I hold the pup under my chin "If he is precious to you then I will accept. Now I just need to wager something in return." My eyes look at the two by the horse before saying "Wagering a life is quite desperate though."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Karnov smirks at this and chuckles "the boyo will be fine I know he wont be leaving me side for a long time." Karnov smiles at her concern "ye be sounding as if you had already one before even starting, unlike yi i like to get strange and rare items wouldn't happen to have something to peek me interest?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:46 pm

"I always win Sir. Depends on what you like... most of my precious things are in my safe I don't have much on me." I say kissing the pup behind his ears. "My hat... this puppy... my sword... take your pick."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:49 pm

*take a look at the swords* Do you have some katanas maybe? *take a look over my shoulder at the two talking and yell back at Zinres* -Hope you don't wan to use me as your chip!
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:56 pm

Karnov frowns "come now you have to shave something else, I already have a pup and i make my own blades, as well as i can craft me a better hat then yi have" Karnov frowns "no jewels or anything of that ilk?".

Shrade points out a couple of katanas "he's learning more on making that style of weapon since he's used to the other types of swords." Shrade looks worried at Karnov knowing how he gets when facing a swindler.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:09 pm

I think a little as i stroke the wolf "Maybe you'll accept... knowledge of the past or maybe an old silver coin?" I look up at him with a questioning look.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Karnov sighs "show me the coin and i might consider" Karnov shows a more uncharacteristic frown as he folds his arms.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:17 pm

I place the pup at my feet hoping it won't wander off and reach into my pocket to reveal a half-dollar sized silver coin "300 year old silver coin... some angel had it till I got to him."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:17 pm

*looking at the swords and katanas* -I may take one if i need to give up my current one. Thank you for showing them. *i walk back to the big man and Zines*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Karnov frowns more "I see, sadly dat dere doesn't have much value in me eyes" Shrade walks up behind karnov and sticks to his shadow. "looks like your safe today boyo, no new owner for yi"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:29 pm

-You made some great swords my big friend. *extend my hand for a hand shake*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content